PERISCOPE 11/10 far from over

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA PERISCOPE 11/10 far from over

This topic contains 102 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

WHO IS GOING

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I’m so close, yet so far!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Did Joe say he was going? Also was it just really short or was that just me? And who was that at the end???

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

No clue?!?! That’s what I was asking? Maybe the new Addison?

I know Joe is en route.

It was short, likely for a reason. That was an invitation. A “where” and a “who”.

Hopefully we find out “what” and “why” shortly

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

I’m kinda close, driving over

EDIT: Someone already got it

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Graham Graham.
    Profile photo of NotHenryGale
    NotHenryGale
    Participant

I’m stuck at work. But yeah, that’s literally blocks from my apartment and I go back for my second visit to the OOA tomorrow night. Kinda freaking out right now.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Why are you freaking out?! :)

NotHenryGale
      Participant

I know it’s likely not intended for me, but I feel like Doc Brown when the van shows up right at his test site. “Oh my god. They found me. I don’t know how but they found me.”

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Hahahah! Relish that feeling 😉

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Enter…Michelle?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Ya who is that?!

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Ah, my old hood! If only I still lived on that side of town…

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Buz will be posting scanned copies of this for all to read. The drop was a series of email correspondence.

Sounds like more leaks pertaining to the OSDM…

This close to end of Ascension I can’t imagine that they’re going to be good

_Michael Gray
      Participant

Nope, definitely not and it pertains to what may happen this Sunday as well.

Oh. Well then… I may have been wrong about the OSDM thing but if it’s about this Sunday I get the feeling I’m right about it not being good.

I look forward to seeing the scans

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thank you guys. :)

_Michael Gray
    Participant

So nice to see Joe and Buz at the drop. 😄

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I shiver with antici…

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Okay guys here they are.

http://i.imgur.com/Xia5H0h.png

Thoughts:

– A seperate faction we haven’t heard about yet that is working with OSDM?
    – WHO IS MICHELLE?
    – WHO IS HORACE, THE SEVENTH MAKER OF CLOCKS?!
    – Michelle is sassy as fuck.

Unrest is happening within the OOA.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

FINALLY. Geeez Buz… 😛 And the plot thickens!!!!!

Is Michelle the woman we saw on the Periscope? Does that mean she’s leaking this to us?

Samson seems far from in control…

NotHenryGale
      Participant

Thank you for the scans! Fascinating news! I didn’t think it possible, but I’m even more excited for tomorrow night now.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Thanks buz!

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Thanks Buz! I’m digging on this Michelle…

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

I like Michelle, very feisty. So December is the deadline to get all of this under control?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Also, print date—11/10/16 3:17pm….

That’s odd, it’s 3:03 PST right now and this was dropped off in a Los Angeles park….

Maybe the OSDM doesn’t observe Daylight Savings Time

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Oh ya, DST.

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

I speak a bunch of languages and i know that phrase to mean the time between dec-jan. not just december. just food for thought.

It’s old English, yeah? Referring to the time after the Pagan Yule holiday and before the Solmonað, the Sun Month?

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Sean! Someone knows their stuff! I’m glad I’m not the only super geek 😉

I wish I could take more credit, but I’m really just parroting off research that Buz and Addison did, as well as a little Google-fu of my own.

I’m still working on my grasp of English, much less Norman-era English

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Lol well I know I’m not much on the forum, but if we don’t have a language dork designated, I’m happy to.

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

I designate you language dork, and I, your humble disciple.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

This is so cute. I love it. Feelings are being felt…

Lawrence
      Participant

I have a special place in my heart for language dorks. 😉

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Aww thank you! And my own disciple! I feel so included!!! <3 #feelings

Lawrence
      Participant

We all need someone to look up to. #devotion

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Ærra Gēola

That’s a link to what Horace wrote AERRA GEOLA

“Ærra Gēola, m.n: “First Yule” or “Before Yule”, i.e. December. (“ar-ruh yeh-o-luh”)”

“Aerra geola” – We say similar breaks into Latin during Sam and the Tension 2 incursion during the III days. He often broke into Latin as well. Clockmakers certainly seem to have a tendency to fall back into ancient dead languages, as though they are more accustomed to speaking in them. Coupled with III’s implication that They have forgotten whether or not they can die, this is lending further credence to the theory that some of the higher ups are linked with things that are perhaps not natural.

Michelle’s presence is confusing for me, though. Was she who we briefly saw at the end of Periscope? Presumably Samson was here as a sort of security the whole time, was Michelle as well? What, then, were her experiments?

Were we the subjects…?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Does she look familiar to anyone? If that was her at the end of the periscope, why would she be leaking this to us? Another experiment?

These emails were 3 days ago, and it didn’t seem like she and the Clockmakers were seeing eye to eye. Perhaps she was recalled since then, didn’t like the meeting, then leaked to us?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Could be, she doesn’t seem afraid of upsetting them, so maybe this is like the equivalent of giving them the finger?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Horace is pulling everything from her. Last ditch effort to meet her goals? Or just a big FUCK YOU to the higher ups before she’s sent for reconditioning?

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Hmm… That’s an interesting thought. Has Michelle been looming in the wings, or is she a newer addition?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks for the scans @thebuz

Sounds like if Sunday doesn’t go “as planned”, @samson will have hell to pay. I really hope those plans don’t get messed up for you.

Also, a Clockmaker??

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Thank you so so much for this gif. It was the first thought that shot in my head when I read the name haha

Further, December is a bit curious as well… Ascension is about to be over. Sunday is listed as “The culmination”. What, then, is going to be continuing into December?

Is this confirmation that this isn’t over?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Well he says it needs to be “rectified” by December. So maybe a deadline? But a deadline for what?

That’s certainly a majorly interesting point. Everything up to this point was only talking about Ascension, nothing so far out as December.

On a semi-related note, calling this the “Autumn of Sacrifice” certainly doesn’t bode well for Sunday, either…

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Yeah I’m a little bit worried about, especially after Addison/Sabrina’s last periscope.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Is it possible we will meet Michelle on Sunday? I think we are going to come into contact with the higher ups for sure. Doesn’t look good for Samson or Addison. Are we going to witness Addison being broken again instead of sacrificed? Samson is under Michelle? Michelle is under the clockmakers? Samson assures that everything will be taken care of… goodness what are we going to witness and be a part of on Sunday!?!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Another thing to think about is the Facebook post. This is the first time (that I remember) it being a command and having such urgency. Usually they just ask, but this time. Could Michelle be the one that posted that and knew she had limited time to get the info out? Even when Addison was on the run overseas and OSDM were hot on her heels, the posts were never like this.

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

I think Michelle just gave a big “go fuck yourself” to the OSDM before going on the run. As for December, Horace also mentions it is “the autumn of sacrifice,” and then asks “whose will it be?” That’s my question: who is getting sacrificed?

Also it seems like whatever experiments Michelle was leading were indeed a part of this social experiment, and with Sabrina/Addison coming out of her hypnosis or whatever Horace is speeding up the timeline?

Finally, I wonder: where does Sabrina/Addison fit into all of this? Was she Michelle’s puppet? Horace’s? Is she now a true wild card for both of these factions? And if so, what do the Clockmakers intend to do to her?

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Michelle = Casting Director and Show (Ascension) Runner?

Hmmmm, but no… she reports back to the Clockmakers…

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

We’ve had mention before of the whole Ascension show being just that, a show with directors and actors and producers. Maybe that’s what Michelle’s experiment is referring to.

Regarding Sabrina/Addison, the clockmaker is upset that her real name was revealed. It seems that reveal was never intended to happen, lending support to the idea that it’s the Ascension show that’s going out of control.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Yes! Good catch Iz!

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Disregard that. almost positive she’s on the inside. I think she’s makeup.

@thebuz and @kasch does she look familiar to you? I have a feeling you run in mutual circles.

BOS uncovered I thiiiiink almost everyone running the show back in July or so, whenever Scare LA was, thanks to a leak from Sentinel – can’t remember anyone named Michelle.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
    Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

I’m curious not about the time stamps on the email exchange itself, but rather the timestamp on the top of the second page. It’s for today, but at 3:17 pm… which isn’t here yet.

What does this say about the origin of the drop? Maybe made by someone in a different time zone…?

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Important: Did anyone see a DeLorean driving away from Tujunga Park?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Or a blue police box?

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

*fingers crossed for Ten or maybe War Doctor*

Lawrence
      Participant

“The universe is big, it’s vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I find it interesting that the OSDM alludes to things deep in its ranks that have been staples of the OOA (Clockmakers, oracles, etc)…

Following the theory that the OOA was all a made-up religion that masks something deeper, their theology sure seems to extend into the ranks of the OSDM.

So if none of this is “real,” as we’ve been led to believe, then even the OSDM is a front for something else… A cover within a cover within a cover…

Gah! Brain go hurt!

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

This almost positively is a move by Michelle of defiance. Who else would that woman be? What would someone other than Michelle’s motives be (unless they are her underling, on assignment)?

According to the emails, she is responsible for things going off course, and Samson seems to be the enforcer. Maybe Michelle was the creative (mind) force behind ASCENSION (the production). The production that is being put on by members of the COA- a division of the Institute (a conglomerate).

The corporate side of the Institute – OSDM – seems to have given Michelle (a non-believer) the task of managing the event: Ascension.

(BUSINESS) OSDM needs (Spiritual) COA membership/commitment up so they tell (business) Michelle to come up with a gimmick, so they can mine our data- allowing them to easily identify and select their prey/victims.

Maybe Michelle hired Sabrina (the actress) to be a part of the event: Ascension.

The (spiritual) COA and the OOA collude to overtake the event: Ascension via gatekeeper 4, 3, and 2.

Sabrina is brainwashed by the helmet and begins to lose her sense of self. She starts to become her character slowly, until she believes she is Addison- then the Overseer. She flees with the sacred text.

The OSDM regain control of the event: Ascension by kidnapping (as seen on THE ONE periscope)- trying to bring it back to their original goal- probably something involving fraud/identity theft.

Ascension, the event, begins under the OSDM control and with rebel groups consistently undermining them.

Addison starts to glitch and reveals her true identity as Sabrina Kern, causing the lines to blur even further.

The COA/OOA, OSDM, and Clockmakers can’t seem to agree on what is truth (about Anoch), and what was the lie.

Which came first? Ancoh or the business of Anoch? Did the faith spur the business or was the religion the means of business?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

We’ve been led to believe that the teachings of Anoch have been passed down for millenia.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

We have been led to believe many things! :)

Profile photo of Graham
      Graham
      Participant

Personally, I think Anoch is 100% a real supernatural being that is older than any of this, and the Clockmakers are bringing him/her/it back in December. No wonder the OSDM is terrified. This is not what they bargained for.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I am with you on that @sweeneyskip! People definitely seem scared.

Profile photo of Lia
      Lia
      Participant

@sweeneyskip & @hazelcloud – yes yes yes yes. I can get 100% behind that. What started as a completely fictional experiment is now turning into an all-too-real nightmare. That is honestly the first thing I’ve read on here that’s helped me understand the role of the OSDM.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I’m glad to help!

The OSDM has been a tricky subject for me to grasp too. :) From what I understand the OSDM is synonymous with the OMEGA COUNCIL. This chart (given to us by 3) has helped me immensely.

hierarchy

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Yup, OSDM = Omega council Data and Security Management

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Ah, yes! Thanks for the confirmation! :)

Lawrence
      Participant

Everybody has ignored me on my grand theory, as they should, because we all know there is no grand theory.

OOA = Object Oriented Analysis
      OSDM = Oracle Directory Services Manager (or something)

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

So, just a thought here – have we been falsely superimposing a hierarchy onto a diagram that is intended to merely show connections? Context defines meaning. We bring to this diagram the expectations of an order that may not actually exist, or at least not operate in a way we can imagine. The circle seems to represent a limit of some sort, and it is incontrovertible that Anoch is quite singular, but the linearity with which the names are presented may merely reflect a convention of style more than a series of ascending degrees of importance. Until we know the proper context of this diagram, it seems presumptuous to assume we can properly understand its significance…

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I have a gut feeling that Michelle may be related to BOS. After Ascension began, the man we know as Sentinel went dark. We’re still not entirely sure (to my knowledge at least) what the structure is within the organization, as we were always on the same level.

Myself and at least a few others have questioned the BOS relationship with the OOA and OSDM, and there’s always been a lingering theory that they’re directly related, possibly as two divisions of the same thing, or as a catcher for those who want to resist the OOA.

Breaking down the rhetoric used when Horace references Michelle’s “division” we know it is a part of OSDM. Michelle has snark and is very obviously skeptical of what’s going on in regards to whatever Horace does as a Maker of the Clock.

BOS has also been skeptical of what’s going on – Sentinel gave us advice going into The One event that there’s nothing mystical or magical or anything not directly grounded in reality inside those walls, that it’s all an illusion. I feel like the “precious few” is in regards to the dwindling numbers of those aligned with BOS.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

The scary part of these emails when reading this,for me, were two things

1) how “yes sir” Samson is. If everyone had to turn their back when he walked in a room during Ascension, I can only imagine the kind of authority this Horace has. Someone like Samson, who has shown us the kind of power he has, to be metaphorically kneeling to this Clockmaker like this is concerning for what may happen if we are introduced to him on Sunday.
    2) Michelle speaks of threats. Is this BOS work? She speaks like how GK4 did with how she talks back, but she sounds like she’s more worried about some threats being made.

Lastly, it’s odd that Samson has tried to shown people that this is all made up, yet this person who he is showing so much respect to clearly believes in Anoch. The language in his emails show this. If they are all working together he wouldn’t have to go on about scolding Michelle and “humble yourself under the watchful eye Anoch”, if they truly didn’t believe in the religious teachings. Horace and Michelle seem to be fighting about how they are executing some plan but also ideology.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Yes, Zannah!! I am with you on that first one. Samson was top dog, ’til Horace showed up and put him in his place.

Lawrence
    Participant

I put out queries to a friend who is an expert in arcana. Until then, a few quick Google thoughts:

Dec 21-22, the night of the Winter Solstice, is an Illuminati Human Sacrifice night.

The Mormons have High Councilors — a group of 12, like the Apostles of Christ — that are basically Presidents of each region.
    http://eom.byu.edu/index.php/High_Council

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh no. You said the I-word that will summon @sovereignskies.

Lawrence
      Participant

Ooooops. Is that a thing?

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Fun Fact: The Quorum of Twelve from Battlestar Galactica is based on the LDS High Councilors.

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

This is craziness.

Just trying to wrap my mind around everything right now, and I’m literally coming into this whole story today. Can someone help me out just a little bit with the history of OSDM and also Samson? I know that’s probably a lot to ask…

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Could Horace be the one we’ve referred to as “The Suit”?

A few of us have been given the indication he’s higher in rank than Samson and Clockmaker is above OSDM.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

Has anyone ever heard Samson call The Suit “sir?”

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

@izryn @sadako I don’t believe I heard Samson use the term “sir” when I saw them argue. And while The Suit had clearly come in to oversee (wah-wah) Samson, by no means did I see Samson display the kind of snap-to lapdog behavior we’re seeing in these emails.

Horace seems to be someone with considerably more power — and the ability to intimidate.

Lawrence
      Participant

I believe you mean “wah wah wah” http://www.sadtrombone.com

Profile photo of skathic
      skathic
      Participant

When I was in the interview room with Samson, the suit was standing behind him and to the side, and Samson turned to him and said “give me your phone” for me to make my phone call. It seemed more like the suit was Samson’s security/entourage than anything else.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Thanks for posting the scans @thebuz

Profile photo of Max R.
    Max R.
    Participant

I don’t know if this means anything but Horus is known as a war god in certain Egyptian mythology and in Greek mythology there is a similar God type character known as Horus The Elder who is a God of light and “son of the truth”. The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power. Could the appearance of “Horace” symbolize the beginning of a war or that the truth will be revealed to all? The Celebration of Horus also takes place during the Winter Solstice, so this must be related somehow. Any thoughts?

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

I considered that bc I have the eye of Horus/Son God Ra tattooed on my foot!

Lawrence
      Participant

And thus we return again to Doctor Who in the Tom Baker era, “Pyramids of Mars”.

Profile photo of Max R.
      Max R.
      Participant

Have a jelly baby.

Lawrence
      Participant

Why thank you!

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

The more and more all of this goes down, it seems like the people we know are just the lower rungs on a much taller ladder than originally thought.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Samson will be “rectifying his mistake” on Sunday? Is that a threat towards @masterlock?

Oh @samson… you have no idea the power you’re dealing with…

Profile photo of Josh Forbes
    Josh Forbes
    Participant

@zannah, is that why everyone got up and turned their back in the white interview room? Or was that something else.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Basically, that’s what happens when someone higher than you on the org chart enters the room…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register