Periscope 11/11 Right Now

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope 11/11 Right Now

This topic contains 107 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sadako Sadako 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of NotHenryGale
    NotHenryGale
    Participant

I didn’t recognize the park but seems similar to the one from yesterday. It could be the one on the other side of the highway from yesterday’s location.

Also, “Only for the active”, does this mean whomever shows up will have to run?

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

On my way but traffic is killer

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

I’m on my way as well. Traffic is awful but I’m 2 exits away

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

I’m so happy things are continuing to progress and with such frequency. Having said that, I do NOT trust this Michelle girl. She is up to no good.

Intermediate update – Julie Rei got there first.

Something is happening. Apparently unique. Others will have to fill that in

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Dammit. Doing a drive by anyway.
    Keep us updated.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

So is that it or should we still go?

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

We should meet up

Profile photo of KJ
    KJ
    Participant

Oh shit…I made it to the park and got the letter!!!

all is said was follow the horn…then a car pulled up and honked

i got in…and there was a lady in the backseat…presumably the girl in the periscope video…but she would not give me her name

nevertheless..she was on the a phone call with someone by the name of JACK (don’t know who that is) but they were speaking about some sort of money transaction, and how she was going to make all those rich fucks broke

then she rattled off some numbers…they are: 866 875 301

then she told me to “get the fuck out of the car”

no name no nothing..the car left after that and so did I

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Is that a phone number you can call? Have you tried that. What did she say when she was on the phone?

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

1 digit off from being a phone number.

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

@hoopthespian21 Was there any context for the numbers? The first thing that comes to mind is a phone number, obviously, especially with that 866 area code, but it would be a digit short…

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

Yes see below. I called them all.

2 disconnected
      South Bay Ford
      Allstate
      Lead provider

BUT one was a conference call that required a PIN. Seems very unlikely to be related.

Also 9 digits are routing numbers for banks, but those beginning with 8 are credit unions.

This completes your pointless trivia update of the day.

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

Well she was speaking of an account when she mentioned the numbers… so i thought it was an account number…but i tried it as a phone number as well and nothing.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Maybe she’s pulling a Shawshank!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND A BIG OAK TREE AND A ROCK QUARRY? I HAVE TO MEET MY FRIEND ADDISON BY THE BEACH SO WE CAN LIVE OUT OUR DAYS SANDING BOATS.

Sorry spoilers.

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

Ohhhhh SNAP. Seems like some info we should commit to memory. It’d be such a shame if we had the opportunity to mess with the finances of some of the people that have been messing with us through Tension and accidentally disappeared their funds…

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

I tried turning this into a phone number and called all 10 options of the last digit. A sales company, a conference call center that required a log in number and password, someone from Allstate Insurance and a couple of “the number you have called is not in service.

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

“and how she was going to make all those rich fucks broke”

Us, spending $125 multiple times, tbh.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I’m concerned for Julie. They took her prints. Does that mean a framing? They took an impression!

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

they took my finger prints as well…forgot to mention that

Michelle
      Participant

Jesus! So you were in the car at a different time!?! And they took your prints too!?! This is crazy.

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

Thank you for your concern @halfbloodfangirl; but I guarantee you that no matter what Michelle has planned, I’m not going down without a fight!

Michelle
      Participant

@sadako We have your back. 😉

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

Julie, I am not concerned for you in the slightest. Your strength for Addison has been overwhelming and your strength for your friends have been unwavering. If there was anyone I’d want on my side, it would be you!

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Just out of curiosity, @hoopthespian21 and @sadako, did either of you say your fingerprints were on file in the federal database when filling out the waiver/questionnaire during Ascension?

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

I can’t remember if I said No or N/A. I’ve never been arrested or fingerprinted by law enforcement, but I’m not naive enough to believe that means the government doesn’t have my fingerprints in a federal database. I’m sure some form of identification must have required it at one point or another.

NotHenryGale
    Participant

Oh dang, I was actually correct about which park it was.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

They had no idea who would have shown up at the park. Which means that they could have taken any of our prints. She didn’t care.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

They took two sets. One male, one female. This may be specific to their plans or this may be risk mitigation in case any of their operatives get in trouble in the future. I can only speculate currently.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

I was wondering about that. A lot of people showed up, but they took two specific people in the car and took both of their prints. If it was risk mitigation wouldn’t it be better to get as many prints as possible? But one set of male prints and one set of female sounds like they have something very specific planned.

Michelle
      Participant

@taysavestheday … Excellent catch. Could it be for a new identity for Michelle and Jack? She sounds as though she’s on the run now. Maybe after Jack completes his task, he will be as well?

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Hmmm… about to pull up

Profile photo of Liv
    Liv
    Participant

Wait, how many people were taken in the car? @hoopthespian21 did they take your fingerprints? You also mentioned a letter?

Michelle
      Participant

Julie said they took hers using silly putty. That means they have an accurate impression of her print perfect for framing someone.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Michelle clearly has a plan. The emails. Luring us to the park. Fingerprints. “Pull the trigger”. She has something up her sleeve and it sounds like a revenge plan.

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

they did take my prints yes! well the letter was actually a card that said, get in the car

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

KJ – did Michelle say anything to you specifically? Did you try to ask her anything? Any orders that she gave you?

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

she asked me if I smoked lol…but she was on the phone the entire time…and only information i could get was the name JACK…and the numbers 866 875 301

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I JUST came from the dispensary. Damn. Lol

Lawrence
    Participant

I just called all ten numbers beginning with 866-875-3010….nothing obvious.
    Well, Allstate was one. Life insurance comes to mind.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Ran around that park for 10 minutes… could never find the spot.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

That sucks Andrew that you couldn’t find it. Thank you for making that trip though :)

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Me either.

At least it’s a nice day to take a stroll in the park. :)

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Yeah, I drove by, but once I saw others had already got there, I headed back to work to read reports.

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

If not a phone number, what else could those numbers mean?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Initial google search gives you shipping container ID numbers. ???

Michelle
    Participant

did @sadako and @hoopthespian21 not see one another? That’s crazy they both had an OOA interaction.

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

yes it was strange…when i left I did see the car pull back around..so maybe thats when @sadako got in

Michelle
    Participant

Plot twist: @hoopthespian21 or @sadako‘s fingerprints being put onto something incriminating during the next Periscope. You two have been given an incredible mindfuck!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

They took 2 people’s fingerprints and then gave 9 digits. That could be a new social security number instead of a phone number missing a digit. Maybe Michelle is trying to flee and get a new identity?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Aw damn, if I was at work I could look her up in the SSA database. Not that I would as that would be a gross breach of my access.

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

866 social security numbers don’t exist, or are “not valid according to the SSA.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

She implements whatever plan she is concocting – showing Horace what she’s made of? – then runs off before they can catch up with her?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I’m going with account number.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

I do like that theory Susie. If she was talking about a money transaction and taking down “those rich fucks” That does make a lot of sense

Nosnevets
      Participant

That is an interesting idea… They took only two of @sadako‘s fingers she said right?

What about you @hoopthespian21?

Maybe it isn’t a social…or isn’t yet… but it could be some other sort of account or i.d.
      perhaps many prints= one hand that traces to different and confusing places in evidence.

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

they took both of my thumb prints @nosnevets

Nosnevets
      Participant

Well that’s out then… I think @sadako said one of her thumbs too… unless she’s making a three thumbed hand.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

You know, it’s possible the numbers could be a distraction. To have us focus on that rather than the fact she just took two different people’s finger prints, plus her conversation with this Jack. They have given numbers before that have lead to nothing.

It would be more fair to stay that they lead to nothing as far as we know.

It is extremely likely that there are things that we missed.

Michelle
      Participant

After listening to MHL recently, remember DLB and Clint both had said that we have missed many things in the past by focusing on something else. You may be on to something @darthzannah A lot of people are focusing on the numbers and not the fact THEY TOOK THEIR FINGERPRINTS shortly after Julie said Michelle? mentioned pulling the trigger.

Lawrence
      Participant

Very good point! The fingerprints plus the 9-digits would suggest a social security number. Take prints from different fingers on different people to create a whole new identity.

Perhaps a new identity for…Sabrina/Addison….?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

OK, this all happened while I was in the line at Target and I was trying to watch all the videos there…@sadako you’re amazing, @hoopthespian21 you are as well I just didn’t see you. :)

I have to wonder if this will be ongoing through the winter months.

@hoopthespian21 – Before we continue too much, are you absolutely certain that those are the numbers? That there’s no possibility that you remembered them wrong or missed or added numbers?

Profile photo of KJ
      KJ
      Participant

@thegilded i was typing them into my phone as she was saying them…in the midst of her taking my prints…but those are the numbers

Thank you for doing that. Previous accounts of number strings have been unreliable

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Multitasker. I like your moxie!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It sounds like an account number.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

The two main theories I’m seeing so far are the following:

1) An account number. This definitely seems like the Occam’s Razor answer with her talk of transactions on the phone.
      2) A social security number. However there are no social security numbers with this prefix of three numbers.
      3) A password or passcode needed for the future. We do not have enough information to know moving forward.

In normal life, I tend to think the simplest is correct, and thus, I would go with an account number. However, this is Tension and is a classic misdirection technique to get us to associate the number with something by speaking of something analogous. So I will continue to research other options, but it does seem we don’t have enough information yet to accurately determine the source.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

I’m leaning toward the numbers being a distraction at this point. It seems unlikely that they would expect anyone to remember a string of numbers mentioned so quickly.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Am I missing something? Was this broadcast somewhere?

My understanding is that the invitation was sent by Tension. People getting into cars and such were broadcasted on their individual Periscopes.

I haven’t seen them either, you’re not alone.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I saw the initial periscope.

I just found Julie’s feed. Haha

Profile photo of KJ
    KJ
    Participant

@coryphella sorry you didn’t see me…i assure you i was there…send me your email and ill send you a snap shot of the envelope

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

OH no I totally believe you – there’s no way I could SEE you, I’m in Minnesota. :) I meant that I saw Julie’s periscope as it happened and it wasn’t until later that I saw you were also at the park.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If you look at the letters on a phone associated with the numbers, it could start a message. It’s not complete, but possibly there will be more coming? Yes, I’m overthinking, it’s what I do

866 875 301 could spell out
    “Tom ur leo 1” – Barrow??
    “To our” 301 (or do 1) – This makes sense if it was a 301 redirect
    “U on ur” – 301 (or do 1)
    “toots leo” 1 –

Probably nothing, but still good to keep in the back of our minds

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

“Toots Leo”

The Tension Experience: 1950’s sexual harassment

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I was wondering about the code angle, @mike, which you are stronger at than I. The phone pad idea is good. Any sense of a number to letter association? There may be at least one double-vowel thing happening there.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Unless it’s a scramble…because the string includes 6736…which is OSDM….but not in that order

Lawrence
      Participant

Mike, what about numerology? I do think this is a rabbit hole and probably not right to go down, but I’ll suggest it. Either Illuminati numerology or Hebrew.

Of which I am an expert in….neither.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@lmsmedley – Good call! That could definitely be something too. Unfortunately, I know nothing about numerology, but my friend Google does :) I have nothing going on tonight anyway, may as fall down a hole.

Lawrence
      Participant

“Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end? “I wonder how many miles I’ve fallen by this time?” Alice said aloud. “I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth.”

3 numbers short of a UPC, tried using known numbers to fill in (227, 135, 242) none worked

Conversion between binary, hex, decimal didn’t turn anything up.

Phone number already tried, seems like that was a failure.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Could it be a combination to something?

Michelle
    Participant

@hoopthespian21@sadako was repeatedly asked if she smoked which she said she didn’t. Julie didn’t know why they would care. Did they ask you that as well? Because maybe it was a ploy to get you to smoke which would lead to them having your DNA. Just a thought.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Chris? That I met at the park today searching…please pm me. I wanted to apologize if I seemed short with you. I injured my ankle yesterday and all the running around and not finding the bench really put me in a lot of pain and a horrible mood. But you seem nice and I’m usually I’m really nice. I promise!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Oh and I did eventually find it and Buz on the other side of the freeway, but they were long gone.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

About the fingerprints… during some people’s second visits to Ascension, they were were asked to do certain tasks which, in a court of law, could possibly be seen as prosecutable as an accessory to a crime.

This could be part of that same process. They could be trying to put all of us in positions where they have information that can be used against us if they feel the need to do so at a later time.

After all, it has been made clear to a number of us very recently the “true source of power is data.” Fingerprints are data.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Well, crap.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

That does sound really bad, but it doesn’t quite add up with the hints we are getting that Ascension is just a fiction, a show, played by actors and run by directors. There’s something more to the fingerprints we haven’t even scratched the surface of.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Can they still pull fingerprints from someones rotting flesh months later? Specifically the neck area?

Not from a body. But from a beer can…?

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@thebuz you are in my thoughts and prayers. may the body never be found.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I FOUND THE BENCH

Hahahahahahhahahhahahaha

Thanks @thebuz

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

This is a quick aside, but as somebody that wasn’t around for Indoctrination and wasn’t able to see the community team up and work together around the various dead drops and live events, it was really, really incredible to see how everyone just sprung into action this afternoon, Periscoping and sharing information to let everyone else know what was going on.

@sadako @hoopthespian21 Thank you for your video broadcasts and write-ups! If either of you end up framed for anything, I think it’s safe to say none of us will let them take you down.

@thebuz Props for your hilarious Periscope post-mortem.

@lmsmedley I swear I learn something new every time you post. Thank you, good sir.

Y’all rock!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@bcbishop – YES, it’s truly one of the greatest things about this and I hope more people can continue to experience it going forward – watching Julie’s periscope reminded me so much of my own dead drop at Echo Park (and being helped a LOT by everyone here and Tension too).

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

If the fingerprints are intended to be used against @sadako and @hoopthespian21 they’ve got the broadcasts they made as solid video evidence to create reasonable doubt. I hope they’ll be ok.

Lawrence
    Participant

Bryan, you hit the nail on the head. Tension has created something that is extraordinarily difficult to create in general, and in LA in particular, and that is a community. I hope to meet each and every one of you in person.

Thank you for your very kind compliment. I’ve been inspired creatively and intellectually by this experience and being able to share it is a blessing.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Pretty much everything is on the Periscopes, but I’ll add what happened in the car.

https://www.periscope.tv/JulieRei/1OyKAOdggVNJb?

https://www.periscope.tv/JulieRei/1vAGRXMrDarxl?

I got in the car and she angrily told me to turn the periscope off and wouldn’t leave until I did. As soon as I turned it off, she asked me if I smoked. I said No. At that point she signals to the driver and off we go. She seemed pretty antsy on the phone with Jack. She kept telling him they’re trying to drag her back in, but she was had no intention of going back. She then told Jack to listen to her closely and how he needed him to pull the trigger. I got the sense that Jack had someone with him that Michelle needed him to kill/shoot… which scares me about the next part…

As this conversation occurred, she pulled something out of this box that was between us. Then she grabs my hand and puts it around the item. At that point I felt clearly it was silly putty and she was taking my fingerprints. She was very deliberate about it. Making sure she had either my middle/index and my thumb. In hindsight, those are the fingers I would hold a gun with…

She hung up on Jack after telling him to pull the trigger. Then it got awkward. She looked at me again and said “You smoke, right?”. I told her I didn’t and she said it was a shame. I asked her if she was Michelle. She didn’t give me a direct answer, but she gave me this light chuckle when I asked. Then as we were pulling back into the park she got back on the phone with Jack and told him something like “You know how much you mean to me, don’t you?”. Like she was calm now… Maybe Jack pulled the trigger and she was reassuring him?

Anyway, at that point we were back at the park and she told me to get out and off she went.

I wonder if Jack is “The Suit”/”OSDM #2”. There was a blurry picture of “The Suit” on Facebook earlier.

I have a sense of foreboding regarding what’s going to happen on Sunday…

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

The suit was walking through a couple of times while I was in last weekend. I stared right at him. It was dark and hard to make our features, but he looks pretty spot on to the guy I saw walking through terrifying people.

I asked the eyesight processor who that was and she just said with a trembling voice “We’re not supposed to say”

Lawrence
      Participant

Jack…pull the trigger…
      Well, it’s obvious.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Thinking in the most peaceful way possible… There was an account number, and pull the trigger can also mean “just do it” like “execute the plan” and not necessarily “shoot someone” right? That, plus the economic uncertainty right now, and we know the higher ups are involved with / manipulating the stock market, could she have been activating the next stage of whatever their plan is?

Or was it definitely a more violent “pull the trigger?”

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Random aside: I found the park by going down Addison Street.

NotHenryGale
      Participant

I think this is my favorite part of this whole thing. I live right by there, never made the connection until this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register