Periscope 11/3 – Crumbling Walls

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope 11/3 – Crumbling Walls

This topic contains 54 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of _Michael Gray _Michael Gray 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Alyssa
    Alyssa
    Participant

Wow…

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@mike and @reaton I believe you have some explaining to do

PERISCOPE RIP IS BEING UPLOADED HERE: https://vid.me/Ongf

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
      Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

Can someone link to this periscope? This link isn’t working, says “Video can’t be processed”.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Nothing is as it seems.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Chilling. Fucking chilling…

“This isn’t real. None of this is real. You’re all delusional.” – Addison Barrow

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

My screen shot is blurry but it is clearly a scripted interview. WTF!?!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Are Mike and Russel in the script?

Michelle
      Participant

The page I have only shows Darren and Clint. The only other thing I can think of is that the transcribed the interview but why show us that. That’s not dropping a bomb. Does the OSDM want us to believe Mike and Russell were scripted on the interview?

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

The interview wasn’t transcribed. It was scripted. There are slight differences between the script and the audio…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Well holy shit. At first glance, it would seem as though DLB and Clint are just puppets reading from the script. If there’s one thing I’ve learned since February, it’s never to take things at face value.

Why does OSDM want us to believe this? What are they trying to gain? To hide? Why now?

DLB and Clint – are you ok? Are you in trouble? What can we do to help?

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

@mike I think it’s worth mentioning at this point that I had a very strange interaction with Clint the other day.

I had DM’d him on Twitter about something, and he hit me back saying he was busy and couldn’t talk. Which normally would be no biggie. But it’s how he closed our exchange that stuck with me.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “For everything.”

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop that’s scary! Especially now. I hope everyone is ok.

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

I don’t know if Darren Bousman and Clint Sears were being forced to fake this or not.

I don’t know if @mike and @reaton knew they were being played or not. I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt until we have reason not to.

What I do know is that a lot of people wrote about Tension and talked about Tension because they wanted to highlight a fantastic immersive theater piece — NOT be used to help hype a cult.

@samson, this will not go unanswered.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan.
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

@mike and @reaton…..part of me doesn’t want to believe this. I want to have faith in you guys. I need the truth.

How did this happen?

Michelle
    Participant

I’m thinking they are trying to divide us. Make us second guess one another. Second guess two people in our community who have been leaders and voices of truth. If I have faith in anyone, it’s @mike and @reaton. For all we know it could be a transcription. There is no way @mike and @reaton would be in on this. I’m going to trust them. I think the OSDM wants us to believe they are.

Darren and Clint… What can we do to help you?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
      Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

Agreed. This is about splitting us up. We can’t let it happen.

Addison Born
      Participant

I hope they’re not in on it, but they would know if Darren and Clint were acting out of the norm.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Whether the interview was scripted or @samson transcribed it, the message is clear.

This isn’t about power. It’s about intimidation.

The time of the OSDM is coming to a close.

Mustafa Said
    Participant

Part of me wants to think that showing us this is them trying to peel back the curtain for some reason. @samson and the OSDM wanted us to see this….they want us to continue to know that anything and everything DLB and Clint say regarding Tension is maybe just propaganda used to bring in new members and continue to swell up the ranks of the community.

If that’s the case, why do they want this to happen?

As for @samson……it only hurts me more that I can’t find a way to be in LA for Ascension. I can’t put into words how much I hate you right now. You just tried to turn a happy memory, something that brought me joy, into a lie. You spoon-fed them with sweet things to say on that podcast….I can’t hate the messengers. I can’t hate the puppets.

But I can hate the puppetmaster, the one pulling the strings.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@addisonborn – thank you for the rip!

After the periscope, I received a call from (I”m assuming) Samson. I haven’t met him yet, do I don’t know his voice, but it’ my best guess. He told me that this rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than I think. Then he told me to check my email in a few minutes and there would be a gift “from me to you”. The email just came and this is what was in it

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

The action words “Not corny. Don’t laugh at yourself.”

Super creepy. Who’s writing their dialogue?

Michelle
    Participant

This is a moment as a community we stand united regardless of being Switzerland or BoS or OOA or whatever. We put our difference aside and we stand with two people in our community who we have trusted for a long time. We all know the OSDM is bad. They are the enemy.. not @mike and @reaton. United we are strong and we are a force that threatens the OSDM. Divided, they will win.

Mustafa Said
    Participant

What makes me so mad is that out of any section of that podcast, ANY PORTION that they could have chosen to play in order to reveal that DLB and Clint were given scripted things to say…they chose that section.

They chose to reveal that the things DLB and Clint said regarding the planning of that event for me was a lie. The reaction was all fake.

I couldn’t watch that Periscope and not think to myself: What the hell would @samson want showing that part?

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

He’s trying to intimidate you @mumumusings… Don’t fall for it. You’re much stronger than he realizes.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, after the interview, some of you may remember that @reaton received a call, which sounded like a butt dial, from DLB or Clint. They were arguing and I made a joke about it being a “lover’s quarrel”. They were arguing about the interview and about things they should have/shouldn’t have said. After that phone call hung up, Russell got another phone call from the OSDM saying that that the call never happened and that DLB and Clint were just under a lot of stress and that the call DIDN’T HAPPEN.

This is all starting to come together

Michelle
      Participant

“this call didn’t happen”…. The mantra of Tension

Addison Born
      Participant

Piggybacking off of this.. back in June or whenever the “Addison Born Experience” subforum popped up, I had a 45 minute phone convo with “the creators” from “the institute.”

At the time it was OOG. Now, I’m not so sure.

They promised me tears: That they’ve managed.
      They promised it would get darker than anyone could imagine. At one point, they told me “even we answer to someone,” and that everything that happened would make sense eventually, that nobody’s figured out what the end game is, that nobody’s even come close.

We’ve definitely hit the point where it’s making sense and I am terrified.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If this is true, and it was scripted, DLB and Clint need to be on the other side of the camera from now on

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

It was a stunning performance if it was a performance. Also, the reason I have placed my trust as I have ever since is because of some of what was said that day.
      What we were witness to could not have been a complete act, could it? @mike I truly do not know how to feel right now, my friend.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Full disclosure: Shortly after the Shockwaves podcast @thebuz and I recorded, we saw Darren and spoke with him a little bit about the things we said on the show. After we parted ways, I received a call from Jenna warning me that this meeting was “not a coincidence.” She alluded that he was just a smokescreen and that this thing goes deeper than I could realize…

What have we gotten ourselves into???

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Well, shit.

Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Participant

Guys… Who is the other dude in the suit…? Do we know who that is? Have we seen him before? That could be who is in charge of Samson. That could be the head hauncho.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

We have speculated that Samson is one of many within the OSDM… An enforcer if you will, but not the head.
      This went a long way to confirming that.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

There are allusions to him being chief of the CA branch.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’d like to remind everyone of these calls back in September too… OSDM

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Hey, everyone. Just getting to a computer. Thank you @mike for pointing to the follow up phone call I received, that was the first thing I thought of when I replayed the Persicope. Within minutes of that interview ending we caught a glimpse that things had not gone exactly according to “script” in their interaction with us. Now, we are being shown just how heavily scripted it may have been.

Mike can verify all that was said in those follow up phone calls because I put it on speakerphone so he could hear it.

(May I also add it is quite chilling to read “R.E. APT INT – DAY” on anything having to deal with the OSDM.)

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

These are just scare tactics to try and get us to not trust each other. We need to stand together and remain strong. Trust in each other and the OSDM loses any power they have over us.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Taylor Taylor.
    Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Wow.
    Over and over we were told this was all just a smokescreen to cover the truth. I had received a call a while back before ascension from a man telling me it’s not a game, it’s all just smoke and mirrors. He told me they will put shiny objects in front of us to keep us from looking deeper… at the time we all believed THEM to be the OOA, but now I’m thinking the group mentioned was OSDM.

For whatever reason, it seems Samson is revealing the truth piece by piece… I doubt he’s showing this just for the sake of helping us…
    Be careful everyone.

“See? She really believes this stuff.”

“This isn’t real. None of this is real. You’re all delusional.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

It’s a simple matter to transcribe an interview after the fact and alter the dialogue enough to allow for human deviation.

And for the record I also stand with MHL.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

So, I’ve tried to absorb before posting.

@babyface and I just spent the time since that video ended reviewing it and the podcast posted to the blog. Discrepancies were noticed.

Those calls you received, after ascension… your accounts were the last things I read last night and I struggled falling asleep.

I am a realist. For me, this is part of the ruse- part of the play. If this was supposed to convince us of anything, I suspect they’ve failed.

DLB AND Clint are real people. Not characters. Until they “go dark,” I am unaffected.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

The other fellow in a suit… perhaps their C.O.B.? The real man in charge? Suits… never trust ’em.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Based on what DLB and CS posted on facebook… was this a scare tactic against them?

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Thanks for sending that to me. I’m starting to see the pictures a little more clearly.

Have their strings been clipped?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I could imagine this being something along those lines for sure… or maybe even a sort of signal for them to commence with the next step of a plan for something?

Profile photo of Babyface
      Babyface
      Participant

I agree with you @Buzz, it seemed like a very public message directed towards them. But the better question is Why now? Is it because there are only two weekends left before the end of Ascension. The time seems odd to me.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Because this is real 😈

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@nking and @sweeneyskip…Pay close attention tonight. You might be coming at a prime moment.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.

We may need to consider that this message wasn’t for us. I doubt very much that there is one among us who would doubt @mike or @reaton. However, this may be a way of signalling Bousman and Sears to proceed, or some sort of warning or message to them.

We are at the end of Ascension. This will soon be “falling apart”. They need to start planning their escape route. Perhaps this message was a signal to them that they were on script then and need to remain as much. Perhaps this message is a warning that they can control others trust in them.

Regardless, I don’t believe this was a message meant for us.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

If Clint and DLB have a gun held to their head, metaphorical or otherwise, think about what this means over the course of this last year.

Think about all the things that went “wrong” and how they may have been part of the plan all along. Think about how friendships were forged and strengthened through those times.

Think about how factions were created and dissolved, how paths we traced led nowhere important, and how people died and the community barely raised an eyebrow. How we were conditioned to feel nothing for the minutia of individuals, and only focus on the bigger picture.

Think about how an infamous horror movie director was forced to dress AS A MINION, and have the photos splashed across the media.

The more you think about what’s happened, the more coordination you can sense coming from above what we assumed was the top of the pyramid.

I don’t think Samson is calling the shots. I think he is merely the lowest rung of the top floor. I think far worse is coming.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

What catches my attention on this obviously is the conversation that is being had between Clint and Darren. There is tons of information that is shown to us in this video, but why is Clint and DLB defending themselves against what the 2nd letter said from the Reddit guy pickup? Or are they discussing what their favorite part was about Indoctrination? One would imply over the other that both men are being told what to do, rather than being the ones controlling what is happening. Another example of questioning the realities of this whole experience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register