Periscope 8/8/2016 The Book of Anoch

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope 8/8/2016 The Book of Anoch

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Annnd go

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I can now watch periscopes but not comment. She’s definitely still in Europe as someone correctly pointed out the plug sockets…

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Ironic that the OOA would tell a tale to warn you about listening to warnings and staying away from danger.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Addison likes to look at the camera and pointedly say words… like, “flower.” What does flower mean, Addison?!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Reference to the yellow roses perhaps? Her way of letting certain people know she still remembers…

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Anyone able to put up a transcript? I’m pretty sure there’s a separate thread for passages from the Book of Anoch. I’d suggest it go in that thread than this one.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Another lesson to add to the storytime video I’m gonna make for you @mumumusings :-)

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Awe thanks! Can’t wait! :)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

The thread you speak of is this one. Hopefully @coryphella can do the transcription for this one?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Hopefully so.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yes, I can do that. I have to go buy ant killing stuff first and then I can do that.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Let it be known… we are all hunters. We are all in the dangerous forest of these days.

@gatekeeper2 should be thanked for bringing us this tale of warning. She has told us to be aware of the distractions all around.

Is it not clear? She references the senses as they are taken from the hunter.

She references the warnings that surround the man who shall not listen.

In the end, he paid the ultimate price. Why? For the simple, easy mistake of not heeding the words and deeds of those who are there to protect and warn us…er… him.

For now, the lesson stands as the lesson stands. Beware distractions, there are those who would like to mislead others, perhaps luring them to underserved tragic outcomes… and, perhaps, they hail from all sides from within this community.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@reaton , Scribe, my dear friend, she also mentioned the beautiful flower pricked him and drew blood.

Keep that in the back of your mind…

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike, my dear friend, some flowers do have thorns. Roses, for example.

I will keep that in mind. Others should, as well.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

YELLOW ROSES GUYS! She f*cking remembers everything I’m telling you!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register