Periscope 9/6 The Selected Ones

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope 9/6 The Selected Ones

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Two looked really nervous IMHO

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yea she’s looks a lot more nervous and skittish then her last video… Hopefully we can get to her before they do 🙏

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

It’s interesting this one someone else is filming instead of the others where her recent videos it’s her holding the camera.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Agreed, @mkarret, she did look nervous and I share your concern @rizzzoooooo – I hope she has support when she needs it the most… but I wonder what some of us may need to sacrifice in order to protect her, if that is even possible? Also, I did register the same thing you did, @darthzannah, but I have never felt she was completely on her own. It’s been a while, but she has done previous Periscopes where the focus was her but she was being assisted. I only hope this means there are people we are unaware of also concerned for her well being. Even though she seemed nervous, she still seems determined that whatever is to transpire tonight must happen…

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@reaton From the short time that I’ve seen her, only since she’s become GK2, she always seems to have the bigger picture in mind. Maybe because she had her experience at OOA or with GK4, but her focus has always -at least to me I’m positive some events have slipped through the cracks when trying to catch up – been whats best for those here. Her determination to reveal the truth ,despite having people trying to hunt her down, has brought her supporters. Just look at the forums! Everyone is concerned for her safety and most has said something about sacrificing to protect her. But, it may be that she knows she has to sacrifice herself for whatever is about to transpire. Please correct me if you feel I’m wrong. I think you, Russell, have the closest relationship with her, yes?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@darthzannah Personally, I agree with your assessment of Gatekeeper2 / Addison. I do believe her motivations are sincere. I am concerned of her mental state currently, I think the stress of recent times is certainly visibly evident in her manner. For the sake of the community, I hope that is all we are seeing evidence of… stress. (Her recent mention of possible headaches has me concerned.)

I have always been concerned because I met her worried parents before I actually met her. The story I was told was a sad one and moved me, and then I encountered Addison as she was enduring many things. Our communication has always been genuine, but brief. Perhaps Morgan, aka @111error, could be considered closer than I, it is my impression he has had more emotional conversations with Addison than I have.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Her state of being very well could be the result of both stress and residual effects from the helmet. Stress may spike up those headaches more than usual. She may be fighting whatever the helmet damage has caused. At the core, GateKeeper 2/Addison has the good of everyone here at heart. Hopefully, at the end that’s what comes through.

Addison’s story is moving. Listening to you, @reaton, share the story in the podcast moved me. Then having her father burst forward in a desperate state at the mixer. I haven’t been had a chance to speak/meet to her, but I’m rooting for her to pull through tonight. She will have people who support her and care for her with her.

I just had an idea, unfortunately. What if death isn’t the end game for her? The idea that death isn’t the worst kind of punishment – if that is indeed what she will be inflicted. That the helmet is brought back and completes what it is suppose to do. Although, I suppose that will answer more questions rather than finish a chapter if that’s what tonight is suppose to be about.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Male voice in the replay too. Same from Germany?

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

90015. Downtown Los Angeles. Has anyone received word as to who is going yet?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Did I miss something? I watched the Periscope but did she say who was selected somewhere else?

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

I think we find out when/if we get sent an address…

PuppetGirl
      Participant

Thanks!

Profile photo of Alyssa
    Alyssa
    Participant

I wonder how many will be selected. I hope everyone who responded in the forums yesterday gets invited.
    If not, at least it sounds like it will be periscoped for the rest to watch.

Anyone want to meet up in 90015 before/after (or during if we don’t get selected) to talk about it?

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

I am down to meet up in the area even if I’m not selected to go. I’m really worried that we will see Addison die tomorrow :( everything feels so grimm…

A great number responded to the post yesterday. I would say that it would be prudent not to get our hopes up, Addison’s recent video suggests that there will be a selection system in place, so it would be unlikely that all of us are going to be able to attend.

With that said, I would strongly support the idea of meeting up briefly before/during/after

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@darthzannah and I were planning to meet at the dog haus on Figueroa to watch the events unfold, should anyone care to join us. It’s next to USC and the area code in question. Plus, hot dogs.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@summoningdark we were trying to find a quiet place to watch whatever goes down, plus hot dogs.

But, I think we would also love to have a meet up afterwards to hear from those were invited! There’s a quiet bar I know downtown called Crane’s. It’s almost always empty when I’ve gone. It is a 90014, but it’s right off Spring Street. If we are throwing out suggestions.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

When & Where? I’m not familiar with the 90015 area. #Meetup

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.
      Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

“The selected ones will be given the address tomorrow”

PuppetGirl
      Participant

@aleocotillo I was asking when and where the meetup will be with everyone, not Addison.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wonder what those of us who aren’t picked/cant go will be able to do.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@thegilded how about that sports bar you suggested before? I think that’s 90015 area-ish.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Going to be in 90015 anyway, so this is awesome! Fingers crossed..

And it looks like I’ll have to update the wardrobe thread. White tee again? @gatekeeper2 you’re throwing off my theory!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register