Periscope 9/7 Sentinel

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope 9/7 Sentinel

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

What in the….

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That cutting in and out.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

I…don’t think…we got all of that…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Is back!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Be there or be square.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

You know why you’re square when you’re not there? It’s because you’re not “a-round.” 🙃

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

HA! My dodo bird Darwin makes a similar joke in our show. Love it!!! I think yours is better.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I’ll definitely be tuning in later.

Nosnevets
    Participant

Implying that it isn’t then end? Implying that these are fake industry contacts to throw cops off of a real cults trail? I think yes. And I think just what we needed. INNNNNNTRIIIGUUUUEEEEEEE heh…heh…heh……*goes back into conspiracy hidey hole*….heh…..hehhh……heh…

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

FEAR EDWARD FURLONG IF HE STAYED IN CHARACTER AFTER CROW:WICKED PRAYER!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
      Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Wow. You made that reference.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

My cuts go deeper than Sentinals suicide attempt after The Cure went commercial.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I just want to know whether or not his band will be playing at Velvet Margarita afterwards.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Wow, tonight is taking on a whole new meaning for me after seeing this. I have a feeling some crazy stuff will be going down!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Remember maneuver 16A – variants blue through turquoise depending on weather conditions.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

TREMBLE BEFORE GOTH TOMMY WISEAU!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Stahp! I’m dying in the bathroom here.

Nosnevets
      Participant

Oh HAI Buz

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

HI!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

SENTINEL! The Tension Opera

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

View post on imgur.com

This has been perma-burned into my brain.

Nosnevets
      Participant

Hey look, Daela joined.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

He shits bats and broken hearts!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Quick! Someone with Photoshop slap that screengrab on this:

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

OBEY!

@kasch
      Bad Photoshop

Nosnevets
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets. Reason: forgot how to embed
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: there I fixed it, I think
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Beautiful!

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Was this a periscope from Tension’s account?

Profile photo of barbwired
    barbwired
    Participant

I missed them all! Saw the 4 or so Tension/ Sentinel/ Periscope pings to my phone but they have all been removed. Hacked?

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

If we could sidestep Kasch and Buz ruining the atmosphere for just a moment; This was an amazing Periscope. Sentinel has the greatest voice of anyone seen thus far, and tonight could be truly incredible if he manages to ‘Do a Tom’ and storm the party.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Sorry, would it help recapture the mood if we played your favorite Nine Inch Nails album?

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Did anybody record it? I missed it (I was on here on a computer and not my phone during the scope) and have desperately been trying to find it. I get “Broadcast not found”

If nothing else could someone please do a play by play for those of us that missed it.

Thanks

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Makes me wonder if he’s The One.

Think about it. He’s been hiding since the beginning and only makes an appearance on the day we’re supposedly going to meet The One. Maybe the other “Sentinel”s were just actors like Ellis was/is and now that the time is close to an end, he’s finally appearing to us because he’s “ready”.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

This is a very intriguing possibility. He could be there to relive us of our…. Tension.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I still think The One has been among us this whole time.

That said, it wouldn’t surprise me if BOS was invented by the OOA to test our faith in them.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

That said, it wouldn’t surprise me if BOS was invented by the OOA to test our faith in them.

@kasch – this has been on my mind since the first time I heard it. This is what I’m leaning towards. We find out we’ve all been part of the same organization

@mkarrett – oh totally. The way I’m thinking of it is…We still don’t know how Gatekeepers are made. Like all the theories that came out when Four called III a preemie and that he came out of the oven too soon. So “if” they are created, he could have been here since the start. As for “having Addison’s ear” – That could mean he’s talking through her with the helmet. Plus, he’s pretty charismatic, he had my ear in that periscope lol

We haven’t seen his face before, but what if the “seeing” is more of a metaphor. Like we’ve “seen” Sentintel for a while. We’ve “seen” him in the video at ScareLA. We’ve “seen” his work though the BoS peeps, etc etc

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

It’s been a long held rumor that BoS is apart of the OOA that was designed to specifically to round up detractors.

Now there isn’t a whole hell of a lot proof in this rumor, just bits and circumstantial things here and there. The thing that has made me lean towards this being a very real possibility was Addison openly and actively working against the OOA yet not with the BoS. Then again, they could have been working together this entire time for all we know.

Nosnevets
      Participant

We all know I’m the One. Since the beginning. Drink it in man….

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

oh hey, it’s jon bon jovi!!

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

😂😂😂 that damn scarf 🙄

Nosnevets
      Participant

@ephorrorsociety That’s a $25,000 scarf my friend. Thank you for the appreciation.
      And @addisonborn You “stupid Idiot!!!” I’m not Bon Jovi! You shush or you’re going to get…..IT! haha

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

I appreciate this reference! You got… IT!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I have to lean toward @kasch on this one. I think it is someone who we have encountered along the way. That being said, @mike, you are right in thinking it could be interpreted that we have “seen” the results of their actions rather than actually seeing them… that they have proven their power and presence without actually showing themselves.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

The entertained the thought for a moment but there’s some holes with this:

-Didn’t two say something to the effect that we’ve seen him before or something in that same vein? I’ve never seen him.
      -Also, this guy has Addison’s ear? How? I’m not seeing the immediate connection but in fairness I personally don’t have any information on this guy.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

All jokes aside, I feel like I’ve met or seen this dude before. But it might have been an out of game thing.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

OOG: I want a picture with this dude, he’s so interesting and I do love the voice.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

What I think is odd, is this guy who says that he’s Sentinel, how did he get onto Tension’s periscope? So far only OOA people have had access to their account (minus us participants that got the password to log in.) Is Sentinel actually OOA and have been one from the beginning? I always have thought that the OOA has made Sentinel for other plans.
    Seems like if Sentinel was seperate from the OOA, they would have their own periscope or other means to reach us. Seems highly SUS…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

SUS, yes. However Sentinel has demonstrated in the past that they are capable of hacking. Whether it’s this forum or at the Tension ScareLA thing….

So I wouldn’t put it past Sentinel that he cracked the password for Tension’s Periscope account. 😉

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I refuse to believe the One looks like one of the Ren Faire creepers I had to fend off at the ale booths and campsites.

Nosnevets
    Participant

His name was Smitty

null

null

He was #1…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

So one thing I thought was strange, “greetings people of earth” or something like that? Who says that? Is Sentinel ….. extraterrestrial or just a bit….interesting?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Aliens

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register