Periscope August 5th "HOME"

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Periscope August 5th "HOME"

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

gO.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone saw my update earlier, but I just had a feeling she was currently nearer to me geographically than you guys…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@reaton, Sprichst du Deutsch?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Nope.
      I got nothing.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

HA! I thought she was addressing you, she’s addressing Regent. You can see where I’d get that messed up (maybe).

Incoming translation.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

sentry call out! wassup

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Foreign country. Foreign language (German?). Black noose thing around her neck and a passage from the first 20 or so pages of the supposed book of Anoch. She addressed the regent directly at first. Is she at home and he is on the run or vice versa?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

roughly translated from Google Translate

Noble, what are you doing? There is still so much stupidity. ****death***immortal then allow a villain

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Home 2 Up Right now, @gatekeeper2 re-reading

The Sentry role goes as far back as 184, then? There goes my original thought that we were a new breed…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Maybe we fizzled out some time back and we’re just now a re-kindled position. :)

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Possibly 197 according to the Darkest before Dawn periscope no?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@mike, close but not quite.

This was translated by co-worker. She is now very concerned for me because of the cryptic nature of this message. Enjoy my friends:

“Regent,
    ich weiss, Du denkst, es ist nobel, was Du machst, aber es kommt noch so viel Dunkelheit auf uns zu. Lass’ sie doch als Heldin sterben, anstatt sie unsterblich sein zu lassen als Boesewicht.”

Translation (according to my German co-worker, which I trust):
    “Regent, I know you think it’s noble what you’re doing, but there lies so much darkness ahead of us. Let her die a heroine, instead of immortalizing her as a villain.”

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Hmm, does that refer to Four or 2 I wonder?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

If Addison and Regent 7 aren’t on the same page…it sounds as if Gatekeeper 2 may not be the champion of transparency that she was heralded to be.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Unless, Regent7 has information that could cast Four in a bad light and Addison is trying to protect her memory? Which surely she wouldn’t do if Four was her “abuser” as so many have stated…

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

That’s what it sounds like, to me. @blondiecamps There has been the theory that the “abuse” we witnessed Gatekeeper2 subjected to she knew she needed to endure for her to achieve the position she is now in.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Oh totally. Google translate is usually pretty off haha

Interesting though.

Crazy theory time – remember a ways back I thought that Addison might have a twin? Maybe the “her” is in regards to her twin. Or maybe a split personality perhaps. Like sometimes she’s 2 and sometimes she’s not 2. Maybe the perception of her killing Four is what makes her a villain and whatever is planned next is going to show her as a hero?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Hmmm, I like the multiple personality theory @mike. Would explain the opposing personality traits we’ve seen, her moments of utter confusion, how she seems to suddenly change her entire demeanour. And her bizarre extended pauses when she speaks, like one personality is halfway through when another takes over…

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

That could easily just be evidence of her indecision.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I do wonder if Two is actually referring to the girl formerly known as “Addison”.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Oooh, I hadn’t thought of that! Sie sind sehr klug, mein Freund 😉

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

:)

<3

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’ll bet money on this.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Can someone tell me, do we know what 184 and 197 are? Or are we still trying to figure that out?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

In the last video 197 was referred to as “keeper of the gate”. I think it’s safe to assume 184 and 197 are Gatekeepers.

I assume that they’re Gatekeepers, which are all a countdown. This establishes the timeline. We’re at the end of the countdown with 5 through 1, but who knows how many years ago 184 and 197 were both around, likely in different eras of human history

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Two Sentries with the same assumption, since when does this happen. 😉

Profile photo of TinNose
      TinNose
      Participant

Thank you! This sheds some light.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

It would be insanely difficult to figure out how long ago we’re talking. I figure that the rate of succession has increased over time, but who knows the life span of the early gatekeepers…

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I assume that their rate of ascension has to do more with environmental issues of the time. Things seem to be cyclical- reflecting times of peace and chaos.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register