Periscope Video 6/5/16

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 49 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Hey folks,

They posted another periscope video. It was around a minute of a candle with some lovely piano music playing and some 1920’s era lounge type music.

Then it panned over to a computer screen in which III introduced themselves and started typing out the following:

“I am III.

8 revitalized ca

5 guided

4 energized

242 was HE

242 was first to speak

242 is and was forever

242 taught oracles sacrifice

addison is uncounted

i am tired now.”

So looks like that 242 we gleamed from the letter was important. Who is 242? Rizzo?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

The song was by a guy name Robert Johnson says my friend. He doesn’t know the song though. As for theories I have no idea. 242 is important. Who are the 8?

Welcome III

GLORY BE

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

A guy named Robert Johnson?? Oh Neil….smh haha

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I would have been pretty freaked out if Robert Jones was the singer.

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

As far as I know the song is: Cherry Red
      Pete Johnson
      Lyrics:
      Run here pretty baby, set down on your daddy’s knee
      I want to tell ev’rybody, how you’ve been sending me

Now if that’s your secret, you can keep it to yourself
      Cause if you tell me, I might tell somebody else

I ain’t never loved and I hope I never will
      Because a lovin’ proposition, will get somebody killed

Now you can take me baby, put me in your big brass bed
      You can rock me baby till my face turns cherry red

Lead me pretty baby, cause you know I can be led
      Squeeze me pretty baby until my face turns cherry red

I ain’t never loved and I hope I never will
      Because a lovin’ proposition, will get somebody killed

Lead me pretty baby, cause you know I can be led
      Squeeze me pretty baby until my face turns cherry red

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Allison Allison.
      Neil King
      Participant

Good catch! I knew my friend was wrong ahaha! Very ominous lyrics considering the situation. Nothing is by accident – hmmm brain is thinking!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I wonder if 8 isn’t a Gatekeeper and were the first 8 people to really get behind this/started to spread the message?

242 – No idea, I keep thinking of Front 242

Addison – which one? That could go either way based on recent events.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

He started to type 242 was An… and then back tracked.

What other name could he be referring to? (And don’t look at me!)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Anoch? Odd numbering system but…idk.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Exactly my thought!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yup, it has to be Anoch. The OOA has been around at least since the 20’s.

Anoch was the first and he was 242. The OOA has been counting down with their positions… So 241 Gatekeepers since.

We are witnessing the final countdown to whatever prophecy or event the OOA has spent a century headed towards.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

HOLY SHIT!

That’s…. Fucking insane.

So who is 8 then? There’s a GK8 that started something.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

You’re welcome 😉

I like the countdown theory. +1 @kasch

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@kasch – where did you see they’ve been around since the 20s? I don’t remember seeing that or hearing that before. The closest thing I saw to a date was on the posters at the event, but that was in the 40s

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

My bad. I didn’t hear from Bob Jones like others did…I just remember someone saying he found information dating the OOA back to at least the early 1900s. They could be even older.

My guess is that GK8 brought the OOA to California.

Neil King
      Participant

@kasch that makes sense! The countdown theory is fascinating. Hence why they are all new.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Hmmmmm I really dig this theory… So 242 is the creator for sure, and since the typing backtrack in the video, we assuming 242 is anoch. Now are we saying 242 is anoch or the creator of the OOA? I had always assumed the two were two seperate people

Neil King
      Participant

I thought of other things that can be started with AN and it got me thinking angel. Biblical, powerful, and even the best angels can fall from grace to begin their own path (i.e. Satan). Anyways found this intriguing about the meaning of Angel 242:

Number 242 is a combination of the energies of number 2 and the energies of number 4, with number 2 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality and finding balance, partnership and relationships, insight and intuition, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality and dependability, system and order, establishing solid foundations, enthusiasm coupled with determination.

Angel Number 242 brings a message that your faith and trust, and positivity and optimism has strengthened the connection with your angels, making you more open-hearted and receptive to intuitive and angelic guidance. Your angels await your call for support, assistance and support whenever you feel the need. Trust that they are with you – always.

Angel Number 242 encourages you to believe in yourself and your skills, talents and abilities. You have a great deal of work ahead of you, but rest assured that you will have all that you need, both within you and materially, to achieve success and personal fulfilment. Your goals are worth working for.

Take this day in your hands and shape each moment into something wonderful.

Number 242 relates to number 8 (2+4+2=8) and Angel Number 8.

SOURCE:http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-242.html

Now for Angel Number 8

Number 8 resonates with the influences and vibrations of authority and personal power, self-confidence, executive ability, confidence, inner-strength, professionalism and the professional, management, material freedom, success, good judgement, money, finances, riches, manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, provision, investments, discrimination and discernment, giving and receiving, thoroughness, dependability, self-reliance, repose, practicality, consideration, inner-wisdom, self-sufficiency, social status, pragmatism, the ego, aggregation, compassion, dictatorship, executive, delegation, reality, truth and integrity, compassion, dictatorship, multiples, employment, stability, appearance, customs, skills and talents, exchanges, truth, good judgement and problem-solving, organisation and organizing, achieving and achievements, decisiveness, control, constant, ambition, the authoritarian, challenge, efficiency, trustworthiness, insight, planning and the planner, sociability, works independently, learning through experience, true justice, retreat, patience, caution, self-discipline, free-will, insight, spiritual consciousness, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation. Number 8 is the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 8 brings an uplifting message of encouragement from your angels telling of achievements, success, striving forward, progress and attainment. It is a message to stay optimistic and listen to your intuition and inner-guidance as you hold positive expectations and thoughts of positive abundance in all its forms. Set solid foundations for yourself and your loved ones as this will ensure your future prosperity. The Universe and your angels will always support you, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you put in the appropriate work and effort when and where necessary. You are encouraged to live up to your full potential.

Angel Number 8 brings a message from the angels that financial abundance is on its way to you as you have worked diligently and intelligently towards achieving your goals and aspirations, and your just rewards will be yours. Be grateful for the blessings in your life, and for those yet to come.

Angel Number 8 tells you to step into your personal power and have faith and trust in your own abilities, skills and talents, and to use them to their highest potential.

Source: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-8.html

So I will leave this here… All sounds too familiar doesn’t it?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Very interesting theory, @nking

Didn’t we see the reference of angels pop up in the OOA’s texts?
      Furthermore, did anybody read that one Vol. that was left behind at the mixer in its entirety?

Neil King
      Participant

I do remember skimming it but with everything that was happening I cannot remember what was in it :/ I failed there. Sorry.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Great work! This sounds exactly like the kinds of things Tension has been telling us.

Fucking wild. Too good to not be coincidence.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

good find @nking both the description of 242 and 8 seem to be related to things we have seen and heard. and the insight into the meaning of 242 is particularly interesting. however, it seems to me there is definitely a dark side to our “angels”

It reminds me of when you call the hotline and select sense of agency as your response.

great work on finding this and making the angel connection!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Neil King
      Participant

Another find on the numbers of 242:

2+4+2 = 8
      8 is Composed of 3 (earth) and 5 (spirit)
      8 is Composed of 1 (unity) and 7 (mystery)

The 8 is the octary, The number of wise men. The first cube of equal numbers, The eight Egyptian principles, the eight angles of a cubic stone.

The number 8 signifies perfection. its figure 8 is of infinity. it indicates the perpetual course of the universe.

I am not sure what the 8 is composed of means… but everything else keeps falling right into place

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I think you’re onto something in terms of the theory behind the numbers. its interesting that all the numbers you listed could be gatekeeper numbers
      There is a definite correlation to the number of the gatekeeper and how they act/what their message is.

Neil King
      Participant

Absolutely. I think this whole recent uprising of III has inspired us to think more about the numbers and the history behind numerology. Its a deep and crazy rabbit hole to jump in and when I have time later, I will for sure do some more research but whoever wants to jump in go for it!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

time to get all Jim Carrey in number 23 on it!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Okay. Points for that reference.

Neil King
    Participant

Oh Mike you are on to something. Do we know who those 8 could be considering its Addison Born. But it probably is Addison girl. But then again who knows! The original 8… Hmm

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Guessing based on first articles
      you and Brian – WAIH
      @kasch – Blumhouse
      Decker – Dread Central
      me and @reaton – MHL
      Bloody Disgusting?
      Reddit?

I think those were the first ones? Thoughts?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Horror Buzz?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Anna’s blog?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

remember there are the two 8’s embedded in the letter

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Reposting the Griffith Park letter…which references all of these things:

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

So based on the letter and the periscope video, 242 was the originator of the OOA. He’s the Jesus, the Joseph Smith, the L. Ron Hubbard…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I think you’re on to something! 242 is like the master (the movie)
      But how do the numbers relate to who he is?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

That also makes the most sense to me, @endlesspictures and @kasch, but I am lost on the numbers connection.

@nking you have brought some fascinating stuff to the table and I agree with Jake that it all sounds vaguely related to so much we have encountered. But, not sure what we are to gather from the numbers and specifically relate it to recent events. Somehow, this feels more like a simple puzzle and may be tapping into a larger picture, for sure.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@reaton I agree. I’m not sure it’s an actual puzzle. I think it’s more something that relates to the depth and overall mythology of the story.

Neil King
    Participant

But what is he? An elder? Why 242?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

He is Anoch. The original “Gatekeeper.”

I presume 242 is a number they gave him and that is how they’ve measured time. The Gatekeepers could be “the clock” that L2D is referring to…

And when Gatekeeper I comes, the clock runs out… and the OOA’s ultimate plan is executed.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Neil King
      Participant

Yup that makes sense!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Seems like an odd numbering system, highest and last number to the first Gatekeeper? Maybe there’s some sort of prophecy we don’t know about…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

also, we don’t know 242 is a gatekeeper. if he/she is anoch then he/she might not be part of the same numbering system

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Okay, jumping back to the “countdown” theory and the winding of the clock… winding down, perhaps? I started to wonder on the time that has passed, if there has been a reference to the age of the church of Anoch or the OOA through Bob Jones or anyone else. At first I thought there might be a way to deduce time passage if 242 represented the first in the line. But, we have seen a few Gatekeepers transition in the last few months so not sure if that is helpful in any way… and I don’t think we have any way of determining just how long a Gatekeeper may be in place. At the current rate, it is months… but it could be years and we would not know because it existed before our points of reference.

Following that line of logic, we can only trace back a few decades and we have been told we are dealing with something much older. I put it out there, but I think I am completely barking up the WRONG tree on this but I at least wanted to share it was something I thought of concerning the winding down of time/countdown.

Really, I do not do well figuring out all the number/puzzle stuff. Haha!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

In the vision test video the lady mentions it’s the 20th year of “our new dusk” and it’s 1988. They seem to have started counting something from 1968 then.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@reaton @lenize you may be onto something.

if it’s been 28 years since the video and we have around 5 gatekeepers a year that makes 140.
      then if you take what they say in the video as our time line and go back 20 years. That’s another 100 gatekeepers.
      We are right around the magic number of 242.
      Just off by 2. But that would put us very close to understanding why the original is 242
      Thoughts?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@endlesspictures DOH! I totally forgot the video, reference, Jake! I was thinking there were too few potential Gatekeepers, but your equation works pretty darn well. Maybe there is part of the explanation of the countdown in here…

@lenize Thanks for bringing up that video!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

That would be a considerable amount of time to culminate to here and now.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Did the Gatekeepers start with 242 then and counting down to where we’re now at III maybe?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

We really got to figure this number system out… I really dig the GK counting down theory. But if that’s the case and we’re also saying 242 is anoch, are we then classifying the gatekeepers and anoch in the same category? I had imagined anoch in an entirely seperate category all together, Being the one that the GK’s all worshipped?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

242 does add up to 8. Not sure if that means anything or not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register