Periscope

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

So I was thinking that new people might not know about periscope and adding the tension account. There are also other people that have periscoped tension related things that you wouldn’t be able to see if you don’t know to add them. I’ve heard people mention periscopes from people at the July 10th event that I don’t know who to search for or add to see.

So this thread is for people who are comfortable to add their periscope handles if they have tension related content to share.

To start here is the official tension perisope that is a good idea to follow:

TheTensionExperience
    @the_tension_exp

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

You can add me: monkeymuffin333 😁

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

You can find me at Kingkill66 on periscope for those interested.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

you can add me at @addisonborn

I’m not on much, but I do use it for tension related streams on occasion

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m @meganreilly…I sporadically use it but mostly just have the account for Tension.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Mine is @derekstevenson I find a good idea though is if you watch a replay of a true tension periscope, or catch one live. Just follow everyone who comments. Those are usually the most active people and though some haven’t scoped at all who knows that they won’t if some package or event is directed toward them? If you’re at all new to periscope you can tap on comments as they pop up and it’ll bring up that person’s profile. =)

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I didn’t think of/know about that! Thanks!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

mine is same as here: @aleocotillo, I also use it to follow the tension account but you never know, it is good to have in case we need to show and encounter of some sort

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Mine is

@EziW

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@endlesspictures

I don’t really use it except to spy on tension

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register