Phone call 7/19 – Distraction

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Phone call 7/19 – Distraction

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 111_error 111_error 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I received a phone call tonight at 9:27pm. I was trying to get some stuff done before I came to report it here on the forum. Today was a bit of a rough day and I actually haven’t heard from Tension directly in a while so it was a welcome distraction and really interesting timing…so this isn’t exactly word for word but it’s pretty close. I scribbled maniacally while I was on the phone. The call came in with a No Caller ID and I said something along the lines of “Oh shit it’s Tension!!” I answered and said Hello a few times and then got a Hello back and a hang up. The caller was male and had a very smooth, friendly voice. I don’t want to say sexy because I don’t think it’s the right word to describe it but I can’t think of another word. 😉 So the phone rang again with No Caller ID and here is how that went…

“Amie?” – Yes
    “Tell me you’re not recording this phone call.” – I’m not recording this phone call
    “You seem like a smart person Amie, are you a smart person?” – I hope I am
    “Don’t be distracted by the fake words, they’re trying to distract you. This isn’t about Gatekeepers and wars Amie. If you think this is about Gatekeepers and wars then you are wrong. Look behind the magic trick.

He promptly hung up after he finished without giving me a second to respond. I had planned to ask who was calling but when he got rolling the call was very different from what I was expecting so it kind of left my mind. I hadn’t officially taken a side, though I’ve been on the OOA’s side from the beginning. With everything that has happened I’ve said that neither side has given me much to trust or believe so I’ve stayed where I’ve been. This makes me think I was right and I hope this makes everyone else think about this as well.

Those of us that were at the “Hood event” had these words whispered to us. We never knew for certain what they meant as with so many things we’ve been told but I think it’s worth repeating again..

“We are not who we say we are, this isn’t what you think it is.”

Maybe everything we think is going on really is all a ruse to cover up something else.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Wow, I love this post/phone call of yours so much @amieexists.

This is what I have always felt within tension. Not sure as to what the true nature is.. One can truly only speculate at this point.

There is lessons to be learned from the storyline and wars no doubt.
    I believe there is something deeper and unexplainable happening simultaneously.

Awesome call, thank you for sharing.
    I shared my call from the other day you were asking about BTW incase you missed it.
    Thanks for sharing once again!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@sovereignskies It seems to be a running theme with Tension and one we probably shouldn’t forget, nothing is as it seems. Though did we really know what it seemed like anyway? Almost seems like we’re making our way through a darkened hallway with ideas being whispered at us.

I did catch you post about the call, thank you as well for sharing. I am definitely of the thinking that if they didn’t tell us to keep something to ourselves then we should be bringing it to the forum!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

@amieexists you are correct. I was not told to keep it to myself.
      As I stated in the post, I had some reasons to be hesitant and for wanting to wait for the meeting to pan out first.
      I’m also glad that I did not post the number on open forums as I would have been posting Neil Kings number out there for the world. hahaha.
      He was definitely appreciative.
      He followed his intuition and found out it was his number, I followed mine and avoided posting his.
      I feel that things worked out like they were supposed to in the end.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I think with our knowledge of the spoofing that they’ve been doing we shouldn’t be posting any phone numbers anymore. I think if they really want us to have a number they’ll find a way to give it to us. They certainly have before. :)

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@amieexists is right, posting phone numbers shouldn’t be something we do any more, you don’t know whose contact info you might be making public.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

so maybe there is a place for the more skeptical after all. maybe there is no right side, maybe there are no sides at all. interesting point of view @amieexists

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

If Tension has taught me anything so far it’s that I don’t know anything. 😉 I do believe there is a place for all of us though @endlesspictures.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I certainly never thought there would be a place for me, seeing as I am so far away in the UK. But they found a job/task for me and even said my distance is an advantage. I have previously pledged allegiance with four but only as a way of standing against III; when it comes down to it, I feel a step detached from everything and my only real allegiance is to all of you, no matter where you sit

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Wow… This really hits me @amieexists

Remember that Tension is focused on playing with our fears and paranoias, and with each Gatekeeper we’ve learned a lesson through all of this. What if this was all some bigger scheme from the OOA to see who was dedicated or not? Could this be one HUGE “Pulling the carpet out from under us?” As in, everything we’ve seen and interacted with are all “game” and with “actors,” but the real test from the OOA all along is seeing how we would all react to these situations? Seems like an absolute and excellent recruiting method…

If I’m hearing what your phone call was about, it certainly means this rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than we thought…

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@kingkill33 There are so many ways this can go, and to think we still have a couple of month before the event. So much could happen in that time. If we’re going farther, I’m ready.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Did he sound like an older man?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@aleocotillo If you mean older as in 60’s then I’d say probably not. I’d go for 30’s-40’s but it can be really difficult to get an age from a voice. I wouldn’t really want to try to pin it down, it just came across very smooth with a pleasant tone. I wouldn’t mind if he wanted to call me back, he had a nice voice to listen to!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

It sounds very similar to the nature of the call I received on 7/11, and yes it was also a very pleasant male voice.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

The same goes for the voice of my mystery caller. Very smooth and incredibly pleasant even though his words were dark, and his tone serious…

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@amieexists *hugs* Boo for having a rough day, hope you’re ok xxx

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thank you @blondiecamps, I am ok! It’s a new day and I’m thankful for it. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register