Phone Call from Addison 07/13/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Phone Call from Addison 07/13/16

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Not long after today’s Persicope involving the meeting of @electrichippo and III, I received a phone call from “No Caller ID” (At 4:01 pm)

Here is the dialogue as best I can recall…

Me: Hello?
    Addison: Hello? Russell?
    Me: Yes?
    Addison: Russell, this is Addison.
    Me: Addison?! Hi! How are you???
    Addison: Russell. Things are happening fast. Are you gonna stand with me? I NEED TO KNOW… are you gonna stand with me?
    Me: Yes. I will stand with you.
    Addison: Good… I am so sorry for what is going to happen next.

And then the line went dead.

She seemed confident and in control, there was a level of intensity to her voice but I would not call is “stress,” necessarily.

I am not clear what exactly she was referring to, but I find the timing so soon after the III/Kim meeting might be a clue.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

What’s gonna happen??

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I think she wanted me to pick a side… for whatever is next.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

You did get told it was going to get worse…

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

yay for Addison. Hopefully she and @gatekeeper4 have this. I believe in them.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Everyone is going to have to pick a side now. There’s no more neutrality. Choose wisely. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Thank you for sharing @reaton! Things are in motion.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

Is this why @reaton was explicitly prohibited from riding in the car? What hidden machinations are at work here?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Interesting question @prufrock5150 I think there may be some reason Addison told me “Russell, this is not for you.” Since she has reached out to me in the past to let me know how she is doing, and I was able to relay a message to her that people from her past are concerned for her well-being… is it possible that she was trying to protect me in some way? She has indicated that she trusts me (and @111error and, through connections for messages, @jkonigsberg)

The OOA once hinted that I will have my tolerance for pain tested, perhaps she felt I would be in harm’s way? She helped prepare the package so maybe she wanted to be sure that I was not exposed to III for some reason.

Perhaps she has not gotten the memo that “I am NOT a delicate flower.” 😉

Calls are still going out, I just received one.

Lines are being drawn. I’m ready.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Can you give any more info at the moment?

4 asked me if I was ready for what comes next, and reminded me that there is a great deal of work still to be done.

I am, and always have been a Sentry of the true OOA, headed by 4. Nothing I’ve seen today or otherwise changes that.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thank you for the update!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@reaton I wonder what she will be sorry for? sounds like she intends to do something that will hurt you in some way

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Wow, @endlesspictures… I had not looked at it that way until YOU put that thought in my head. GGRRRRRRRRR.
      Haha!
      Damn you, Jake!!! 😉

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@reaton – I’ve been told to post this by @mike so forgive its off-topicness…
      My husband thinks you should know, there is a shortstop named “Addison Russell.” He feels it’s very important.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@coryphella, I appreciate the information. @mike knows me well enough to realize that I will take this information in and overthink it to the point that it will confuse me for hours. :-)

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Gatekeeper 4 called me.

She was amused that so many community members have been suspicious of me. Said neither of us is to blame. Told me not to listen to the dissenting voices. And asked if I was ready to stand with her.

I am so fucking ready.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register