Phone calls on 09/05/2016

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Phone calls on 09/05/2016

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Hello, Everyone.

I am happy there is much excitement in the community. Last night, the announcement that there is to be an in-person meeting… it is welcome news, I am sure, for us all.

As posts were being made about attendance, who could be there to experience whatever Glory may Be and expressions of support… I received a phone call.

Gatekeeper2 reached out to me after the periscope video titled The One.

“Russell?” she began… and there was a level of stress present in her voice which surprised me. Perhaps excitement, but perhaps, stress. She seemed a bit flustered and took a moment to focus.

“Russell… my head hurts… it hurts like it used to…” She seemed to be fighting back emotion. “I think I see them following me.”

What followed was a rush of quick half sentences which, unfortunately, I had a problem hearing.

The parts I do recall included… “I wanted to meet, I wanted to meet with you.” Also, she stated, “I will try not to fail.”

I asked, “Is there anything I can do to help you?”

She responded, “I wanted to… I wanted to…” Then, it seems she cried for a brief moment. It could, in all honesty, been excitement I was hearing in her voice, I am not sure.

I told her, “I will do my best to be there on Wednesday, I will… but is there anything I can do to help you before then?

Emotionally, and with absolute sincerity, she said, “Thank you for not giving up on me.”
    The call ended.

Recently, it has been expected of me that I interpret… offer an opinion. I feel I did my best with that task… but the needs of Gatekeeper2 have obviously shifted.
    Since she stated she was going to be aware of the names appearing on the Forum, I offer this in response to the phone call I describe…

@gatekeeper2, You have been an elusive figure, you have been under duress almost the entire time this community has been near you, around you. Last night you thanked me for “not giving up on you.” Quite frankly, the reason I chose not to give up on you is because I sensed… somehow… you were not giving up on us, this community. Not everyone has shared in such faith, I know… I blame them not and I do not believe you do. I believe your call last night indicates the level of your concern, you are obviously suffering to help this community as a whole. I wish you well. I wish you a shining place in the New Dawn you speak of… until Wednesday.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

As always, thank you for sharing such important information, @reaton. She mentioned her head hurting, I know it is a terrible thought, but do you think maybe whoever was after her finally got to her before she would even speak to us tomorrow? That maybe they are using the helmet again to take her back to what she used to be?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

There is no way to be sure, @aleocotillo. I have faith in her intentions… not so much the intentions of those who once surrounded her.
      The helmet? Is there any chance it could be a tool that could aid her at this moment? It’s true purpose has always been a mystery, but I share your concern.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

From the drop that @gabzilla retrieved.

If we can’t end her capture and reprogram. Is this still a possibility? Will it stick or will we be stuck with another vegetable

We all saw what happened to III. Be careful with that thing.

This very well may be The Helmet. What bothers me is Two’s “I think I see them following me” and “I WANTED to meet you” is like she’s preemptively admitting defeat.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Gabzilla
      Gabzilla
      Participant

This has been bothering me since I read it. @reaton and I discussed this earlier, hoping she foiled their plans, but it might have just been an attempt to have us not believe what they had to say tomorrow.

Regardless, I only hope to see a peaceful end to @gatekeeper2 ‘s suffering heart.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mkarrett and @gabzilla, I would say if an attempt has been mad to “reprogram” it did not take (based on the Periscope last night.) Even if this call to me showed a bit of duress, she was definitely NOT a “vegetable.” Our G2… she’s feisty!

@reaton: I’m feeling true sadness. I’ve always wanted Addison Barrow to come out of this victorious and strong. I knew my wish was unlikely to come true. Nevertheless, I can’t bring myself to give up on her yet.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

❤️

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

While I have quite outspoken about Addison’s choices dealing with ~four, never would I wish additional suffering for @gatekeeper2. :(

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Yes, @mkarrett, I am sure you would not. We have all seen her go through a great deal.
      Personally, I still believe that whatever her actions of the moment, they are to lead to a greater good for us all.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It’s interesting that she’s saying that her head hurts. The last time her head hurt, she sliced Four’s throat. We also had theories going around that someone (possibly III) was speaking through her/controlling her.

So is Addison playing the Jack Torrance roll and acting nuts before she pulls out the baseball bat and starts swingin? Is The One possibly controlling her words and actions right now and having her fighting against it? Will she slice @reaton ‘s throat tomorrow? Or her own? Will The One show up and make sure we all get a taste of what true suffering really is?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Personally, I’m leaning towards the suffering part. There has to be a reason why all Gatekeepers are scared shitless of ONE (Two being the exception)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Clarifying my statement
      Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike, I must admit, my friend, I DO have concerns. I do not believe there is as much manipulation going on as you seem to suggest, but, man, I do understand where you are coming from! Me? I am not concerned about me right now, you and I have talked about that. You know I plan to support Gatekeeper2 as best I can. (Although, I must admit… I am not sure what that might mean now.)

@mkarrett I take comfort in the idea that Gatekeeper2 seems to feel the arrival of The One is what does, indeed, need to happen. For all of us.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Good point @reaton about wanting to bring One in for what seems to be the greater good. At least I hope the greater good!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register