Phone number

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

There is a number to call and report people to the OOA correct? Like we’re supposed to report someone that acts fishy or talks bad about the OOA because they might be part of the Seraphin Brothers (I don’t think that’s the right name but you know who mean and I have been forgetting all names today…just one of those bad memory days I guess.) I just realized I might need to report someone. How do I find that number again?

The Omega Council: (424) 361-2022

PuppetGirl
    Participant

@puppetgirl No problem. OOA called my awhile back and ordered me to find a detractor and report them immediately. Now I have it stored on my phone (like a weirdo!) The number originally appeared in the second newsletter. Did you file your grievance?

PuppetGirl
    Participant

I did. I hate leaving voice messages. I always sound like a crazy person rambling on on voicemail messages.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

@electrichippo Basically it hit me today when I saw the “We are not who you think we are” in Addison’s email that the “woman’s voice” that whispered in my ear on Saturday that they are not who we think they are really felt like a warning AGAINST the OOA and I don’t think anyone called the number and reported her and if she’s in a higher ranking position of the OOA and warning us about them then maybe she’s working to take them down from the inside.

Ok now having written that I feel a little crazy, but whatever I already called and sounded crazy so what’s done is done. 🤔

@puppetgirl Haha, awww. You’re not crazy. I’m sure part of this process is designed to make us doubt ourselves and even our sanity a little. The only bit I’d add to your concern is that the person who told me the bit about not being who we think, was the man. So if your theory holds, it’s not just the woman whisperer, but also the man whisperer.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

But what if neither of them are against the OOA but they were testing us to see if we are dedicated and willing to report them. Oh…now my theory just got real. (Or real crazy)

If that’s the way you explained your concern to Omega, then regardless of if the woman and/or man are detractors or merely testing your commitment, I think Omega should understand your reasoning and appreciate your commitment.

When I filed my concerns I put them within context, not painting anyone as purely good or purely evil. I just stated the facts as I witnessed them and ultimately wished leniency for the “detractors” based on specific circumstance.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Yeah…I didn’t frame it any particular way, heck I doubt I made any sense at all…literally when I hear a voicemail BEEP my brain shuts down and my mouth starts going like its powered by energizer batteries.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register