please think twice.

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION please think twice.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of truth
    truth
    Participant

Hello “Apostles of the Beginning”

I, like you, have been keeping an eye on the OOA and unraveling their plans, and something isn’t adding up. I am using a throwaway account here for my own safety, and abandoning this account after this posting.

I am not Sentinel, or Seraph, or anything related to any organization, just someone with an open mind that refuses to blindly put my faith in an organization that has done nothing but create questions.

How can you commit yourselves without question to an organization such as the OOA, one who immediately calls out anyone who questions their motives or their ideals as a detractor instead of using it as a teaching moment for the organization? And one who encourages its followers to partake in witch hunts in order to drive out those with dissenting opinions?

An organization which publicly bullies those such as @nking, @kent, @escapedroom, and others who have come into contact with them, and coerces them into either distributing OOA approved information, or not giving information regarding their inner workings or processes.

An organization where in the aftermath of a malicious cyberattack, does not respond to or reassure the community affected, and only responds cryptically to the group.

What has the OOA done for you, personally? Why are you all so keen to hand over your information, let them into your lives, tell them your fetishes and your fears? How do you feel knowing that the OOA has this info, and now the info has likely spread to Sentinel/Seraph, as evidenced in the recent Facebook video, and anyone else that has gained access to their systems during the hack?

Please keep an open mind and think twice before letting them get their hooks into you even further.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@truth – You may not respond due to this being your throwaway account, but I have discussed this with friends. The question of “why”.

We live in a world where data means nothing to anyone anymore. Nothing is physical. We are all lulled into a false sense of security and a “well if this friend is doing it, then I’ll do it too”. So putting your information into a form really doesn’t have the same effect it should on most people. I do it because I know that it is a step I must do if I want to be involved. I want to be involved.

While I have had limited contact with the OOA itself, I have had many interactions, all positive, with fellow aspirants. I have never become “family” so quick with total strangers before. We’re all on the same path and therefore have at least that in common between us. We are all in this together and help each other. We’re becoming friends in real life, not just on the internet. Not many other things can make something like that happen.

Profile photo of NojiriHorror
    NojiriHorror

finally someone who speaks “THE TRUTH”.

But, I disagree, all of this finger pointing and name calling seems to be coming from OUTSIDE, not WITHIN.

The majority of the finger pointing and accusations have come from the community at large, and not the OOA themselves.

Outside of a few references in letters of turning in Betrayers, I feel the forums have taken it upon themselves to become police states!

I’ve had three interactions with the OOA, and each time, I left tingling with excitement. All of this said, this experience is called “TENSION” not, “feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside”

That’s just my two cents!

It’s cute that you of all people would try to discourage finger pointing. How’s that hidden tape of yours doing, by the way? Still too secretive to share with the class?

We’re all here for the same reason: something in our lives doesn’t sit well with us, and we’ve found something that resonates with us in the OOA. I speak only for myself in this, although I’m sure others agree when I say that there wasn’t a question on that survey that I really give two shits about going public if it means that I might find even the faintest of hopes of something worth working towards and fighting for.

This isn’t daycare. This isn’t preschool. Not once during this journey were we ever promised that we were all going to make it. In fact, many don’t DESERVE to make it. Anyone who would get in the way of my path and my light deserves no “teaching moment”, they deserve ridicule, harassment, and shunning at the very least. The path that we are on is a Darwinian one in which the weak do not deserve to be a part of. If these detractors you want to defend don’t want to be “bullied”, all they need do is clarify a few simple points and they’ll be exonerated.

What need have we for assurances after this “malicious” attack? Sentinel’s attack was weak. Sentinel temporarily shut down the forums and placed a large <div> over all the content. That wasn’t malicious, I was doing pranks like that before I was even in puberty. For the OOA to legitimize such a weak attempt to scare us would be giving them more credit than they are worth.

We’re all here because we need a better alternative than what we’ve been fed our entire lives. So until you have a better answer than the OOA’s I suggest you sit your ass down and shut your ass up.

Profile photo of truth
    truth
    Participant

I only ask that you consider all the possibilities. Data is one thing, but the behavior of the organization is another.

Please read this and reflect: http://www.cultwatch.com/howcultswork.html

Profile photo of NojiriHorror
    NojiriHorror

truth, my question is this. You signed up for an experience called “TENION” where it’s main selling point is a skull with a candle burning in it.

It’s based in los angeles, and seems to be promoting a fall 2016 date (which is Halloween). The bottom of the page has a banner “Copyright © 2016 The Tension Experience. ** For entertainment purposes only.”

Is your suggestion this is actually a CULT?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

The OOA is only cryptic because we are not yet ready to know the full truth. You ask us to keep an open mind but we are here because our minds ARE open.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

A little actions in the forums! What I find funny is that you think your puny throwaway account is actually safe. Rest assured The Institute knows who you are And many others on this site have the tools and the knowledge to expose anyone. In fact their are certain aspects of this that do exactly that. I hope truth realizes that entertainment has gotten a bit dull these days.

I would also like to say that I did think twice “AFTER” I discovered that the site had been compromised then I remembered how amazing it felt for me to fill out that questionnaire and share myself with a total stranger. As someone who has gone through a 12 step program its a process that frees people from their past. I have been doing alot of that these last three weeks and I would like to believe that the OOA Institute and my interactions with this community are at least partly responsible. For me, I cant argue with results. I do think we are all above witch hunts however. If you have an issue with someone bring it up!
    If we are still concerned about this website hack lets infiltrate and punish those who seek to stand in the way of enlightenment.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I know this is dark thinking but if I was to try and start a cult or brainwash a bunch of dedicated people… I would want to cover my ass, my actions, as well as my intentions…(interesting word in-tension) what better way to hide than behind the words “For Entertainment Purposes Only”

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I also found it funny that the cult watch article you posted is pretty much the first thing that pops up on a google search. Did you even read it or just copy and paste? Some more informative research would be to look up the BITE acronym.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Beginning Is The End?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I noticed your user name contains Atticus….are you the same Atticus that Addison passes information onto when calling the OOA?

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

@mike there are no coincidences…

…unless you like To Kill A Mockingbird.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That actually gave me quite the chuckle haha

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Fair enough @atticus360 :)

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Thanks for editing the spoilers. I was shocked to see them but not really upset for some reason. They were helpful cause I didnt know how to solve them and didnt want to ask for help for fear of being considered weak. At least I think there were spoilers posted here. Maybe another test.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register