Possible Phone Call 8/17/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Possible Phone Call 8/17/16

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Allison
    Allison
    Participant

Hey guys. There is a chance I missed a phone call from the “No Caller ID” number today at 2:43pm. There are only three people in my life who call me from that number, Tension being one, and I called the other two, both of which denied calling me today. There was no message left or anything. If it was Tension related, all I can do is hope they call back.

Allison

Profile photo of Tim
    Tim
    Participant

Allison, I got this call today too. A very agitated woman named Mary Lynn called to alter my Ascension time slot. She went on about how angry the elders were for messing up the schedule and was very apologetic and agitated. We eventually chose a new date and time. I had emailed the OOA previously asking for a ticket time change because I screwed when picking my date so all worked out and I told her not to worry.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@medeall Mine came at 2:45. No Caller ID. I missed it too. I was in a doctor’s appointment.

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Oh now that I saw Tim’s prior post, I did have an inkling it might be about changing my Ascension time. Makes me worried bc I am fitting it in in between my PhD classes!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Allison Allison.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Allison Allison.
      Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@medeall I received this call. Same as Tim, it was Mary Lynn and they switched my time from 10pm to 9pm.

In the “a word from the gatekeepers” section of the forum, there is a new thread posted by @thecreator. In this thread they explain that they have had to move people’s times around. It is due to trying to give everyone the best show they can give us each night. Since they are trying to give everyone a singular experience

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Hey Jake!
      Yes I saw that message from the Creator, but thank you for taking the time to point it out to me! I got another No Caller ID call this morning and was so ready for it, but alas, it was a friend from Spain :/

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I’m sure you will receive another call or email within the next day or so. Stay on your toes!

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

You were all totally right, I just got a call right now, approximately 2:04pm, and it was Mary, man was she a fast talker, wanting to change my time to any other time later to my time scheduled, that “they” were so mad at her. I asked her to slow it down and complied, it wasn’t so bad, I just got pushed back a half hour. Thanks guys and gals for helping me!

Allison

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Me too. Mine was at 2:02. Bravo to them staying IG just to fix the timeslot. Mary was stressed because of the timeslot I was in. She told me that she knows about me and has kept an eye on me and the 8:30 slot is just too dangerous for me to attend. I needed to choose another slot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register