Pre-Ascension Photo Collage from 9/10/2016

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS Pre-Ascension Photo Collage from 9/10/2016

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Some highlight…

Remember that time @rizzzoooooo tried eating a $31 five pound burrito all by himself? I bet he wishes he could forget, but our Texas bb never will. Neither will the fellow in the back corner judging super hard ( @ephorrorsociety )

The evening @thegilded had not just one blonde babe, but two? ( @addisonborn & @irishalliwell120 )

A rare moment caught on film. Stealthily catching The Eye in the process of taking mental notes on everything and everyone. ( @thedaela )

Being suffocated by a teary eyed Brit and having to admit I liked it *at least* a little bit. ( @111error )

The twin Carebears who are the Last and Final Counted when it comes to being the nicest of us all. ( @amieexists & @mkarrett )

I miss all your gorgeous faces. If not for Tension we’d never have these amazing moments.

@thecreator (s) Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

EL Tepeyac Collage

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

😍😭😍😭😍😭

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

Kim what a beautiful message! You’re reminding me feel so fortunate and grateful!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ™β€οΈ
    Ily boo

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

This is awesomeness❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Look at all those beautiful faces… You’re breaking my heart

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Already missing everyone 😭

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

OMG BBS

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Wow. I was not able to make this pre-game gathering… thank you for the share @electrichippo.
    I do appreciate this community. I truly do.
    I’d endure the helmet for each and every one of you. Haha!

@reaton I believe you and @mike were conducting a very important MHL interview at that time… You both made the after-party and as always it was so great to see you! Truly an evening full of magic, shock and awe for sure. Hell, I even hugged and hung out with @thebuz and @kasch at the after party πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I love this! And that guy in the corner judging super hard (@jason) had a pretty good laugh at this. I loved spending time with you all. I wish I could have made it to see everyone after but I’ll be seeing you guys again and for that I am thankful. I’ll see if I can add to this thread later. πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

What a fun day that was!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

love love love

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register