Profiles

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Profiles

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded) 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Just an observation of seeing yet another user that has a handle very similar to an existing member:

http://thetensionexperience.com/members/sovereignskies/
    http://thetensionexperience.com/members/sovereignsky/

Also

http://thetensionexperience.com/members/gilded1/
    and of course our dearest
    http://thetensionexperience.com/members/thegilded/

Very eerie similarities and I’m not sure what to think of it.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Do not read into it to deeply. I was testing a theory. I seem unable to re-access some information that I had the oppertunity to gaze upon prior to knowing what this was.
    I was thinking perhaps I could not find that which I seek due to the fact that yiu only get one oppertunty to see it per account. So signed uo again to retrace my steps so to speak to see if I could find that which I was looking for. It did not work. I will try from a different device when I return home as I am thiking it may be an IP related issue.
    I recieved a letter from the OOA telling me that they need to “hear” from me in 48hrs. So far I have been unable to do so. 18 hrs remain on the clock.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Can you share your theory at all?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Today I have already called the consultation line 38x since 9:00am (within buisness hours). Every call was sent directly to the voicemail except at precicely 9:14am. On that call It rang 5x and then went to voicemail.
    perhaps it is to early to want to answer calls. You have heard of the occupu movements, no? Well I guess I will have to make and occupy movement of my own. More specifically, I will have to occupy the phone lines. Hah.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Why call them 38 times? When they needed to hear from me in 48 hours I responded via email. It worked.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, the Occupy movement was done as a protest. So by you bombarding them with calls, it sounds like you’re protesting anyone else trying to call them, not trying to make a change for the better

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I will glady share @mike. It seems that either, as the page evolves there are changes where certain things seem non accessable or are edited now. I was not sure if perhaps what I saw before has been changed, or that maybe you are only able to see certain things once. So i started a ghost account to see if I could recreate my first experiences with a new account. Not successful. I am going to try to see if another device and IP can yeild different results.

@sovereignskies – I’ve been tracking page source and expected behavior for some time now. Can you clarify what “certain things” are edited or not accessible? I may be able to assist if you are more specific with what you’re looking for

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hey now. I am not trying to do anything else except follow instructions. Sometimes you have to get creative to accomplish a task. I am in no way attempting to block anyones calls or impeede anyones path with my actions.
    Good point @mike, I do not view the OOA as an advisary at all. perhaps tge reference was a little off beat. Haha.

@Megan, I am horrible for following instructions to the letter. I was told they needed to “hear” from me within 48hrs. An E-mail would not suffice unless I created an audio file and attached. What is the fun in that?
    I called exactly 41x in total and am at work now so my Occupy plan was a short lived venture.
    I am in an out of service currently and will elaborate more when I am not having difficulty loading pages.
    I appologize for the typos. Im sneaking speed texts in when possible. haha.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m just saying. I hope you burned an awful lot of calories to make 41 phone calls, because otherwise it was a waste of energy. They responded to my one email just fine.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ok. @TheGuilded. to elaborate farther. When I first came across this site (bearing in mind that I was just starting my journey and wasnt catalouging my experiences as thoroughly as I am now) I remember seeing a page where it spoke of the list and then there was a little blurb saying something like “if you require more information about this list please contact addison at ….com or call 1……., the consultation number.
    Try as I might I can not find it again. This was durring the first hour or so of my time on the page. I figured I would go back to review with a new perspective but alas, it now eludes me.
    I figured perhaps The institute had removed it from the page for reason. I couldnt let it go and it is still bothering me now…

@sovereignskies – I’ll do a search through the domain to check. Which list are you referring to?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I am not certain. It was a little blurb at the bottom of something. Bottom left hand corner, as i recall.. I was talking alot of info in at that time and cannot remember if it was a regestration email link, or on one of the puzzle eggs or where exactly it was. It could have even been on another page talking about the experience. I CANT REMEMBER!! Argh. Wish I had been more thorough to begin with.

The closest I found that matches what you’re looking for is the email confirmation that word press automatically sent us after signing up for the newsletter, but there’s no phone number there, only an email address.

Otherwise, nothing on the tension domain matches that description

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hence the retracing. haha.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register