PUuuuuuuRRrrfect

This topic contains 34 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded) 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4
    GATEKEEPER4
    Keymaster

Why do you think I am here? Why are YOU here? We offered ENLIGHTENMENT and some of you want to ask me about CATS and where BABIES ARE MADE like impetulant little children? We gave you a VOICE so that you could SING out with TRUTH and UNDERSTANDING of our knowledge, so that you could UPDATE people on your progress and your calling and some of YOU are BAAA BAAA BAAAAAA’ing your nonsense just like the rest of the SHEEP out there. LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER I mocked that EXISTENCE!!!

“hahaha they made a typos!” I say it’s pretty DAMN GOOD for typing in the dark and without any appendages. Some of you are even posting HILARIOOOOUS anecdotes about pretending to be the OOA, some of you are PRETENDING TO BE OUR ENEMIES/1?! BLASPHEMY IS SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOO FUNNY! That IS the sacrasm you unhearing little twats.

This is NOT the path to enlightenment.

IT’s 2 AM, MOMMY is home and she’s reaaaal drunk and reaaaaaaaL angry. Now what is tomorrow going to look like? If she finds you smearing your shit on our walls and not doing your CHORES than MOMMY isn’t gonna take anyone to to the LIGHT.

I’m so sorry, this is my fault, maybe you don’t get it. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just want you to hear me. I am screaming because I LOVE YOU and some of you still can’t hear me. If you don’t start bringing others to light and start listening to the KNOWLEDGE than Mommy is gonna light your hair on fire, throw you out the window and never, ever speak to you again.

There are ones who ARE true and we SEE YOU. You are marked and tallied. (your awards are coming)

Everyone else needs to SHAPE UP or MOMMY will just start over and make more of you again.

THIS MESSAGE BETTER NOT FALL ON DEAF EARS

talk ‘atchya real soon loves.

~ four

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Listen up, my girl drops truth bombs!

Get out of the way or get blown up….or banhammered!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I wanna see that banhammer so effing bad.

I mean this respectfully and without sarcasm: Are the Gatekeepers “typing in the dark without appendages”? Is that a metaphor or does Ascension or the process one goes through to become a Gatekeeper involve physical changes to that extent?

We’ve seen Rosemary’s ascension, are we to understand that finding the OOA’s light means that we no longer have need for any conventional light?

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I say it’s pretty DAMN GOOD for typing in the dark and without any appendages.

Holy. Shit. Are we going to talk about this?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mkarrett I think I am scared of the banhammer!!!

Gatekeeper4 is here to keep us focused on our path. Good reminders in her words, a refreshing refresh of the organic computer screens that are our minds.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Also, “IT’s 2 AM”

I now need to rethink everything I thought I knew about the OOA’s clock.

Thanks for the clues GK4, <3 you.

GATEKEEPER4
      Keymaster
      Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Welp, she giveth and she taketh away.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

That laugh made my morning brighter!!

Profile photo of Killer
      Killer
      Participant

Hahahaha What a deliciously dark mind.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Gatekeeper4; We have been instructed to read OOA literature carefully and thoroughly. If we are more careful and more thorough than the creators, and spot errors we think might be clues, then we are honorable and devoted children – not heretics.

Glory be.

GATEKEEPER4
      Keymaster

Thank you for the clarification my child. Your pictures have given us such joy. We see great THINGS for you!

@111error – Glory be, brother. Even if your post was exactly 1 hour too early

GATEKEEPER4
      Keymaster

Richie Rich we are still not sure about… We know you love to TALK. We LOVE half of it and are figuring out the rest. Are you someone we need to put under a magnifying glass? (let’s not forget the insects). Wanna be a leader? Say less. Wanna flip sides… THERE is no other side for you, it all just. S – T – O – P – S.

Might be time to prove your COMPLETE devotion.

xoxo
      ~4

@gatekeeper4 – I apologize. I thought speaking more would please the OOA. I will tone it down from here on out.

Make no mistake, though. There is only one side here, and I remain committed to staying with and supporting it. I will do whatever I must do to prove to both you and to Omega that I am dedicated in my Path.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper4 – I’m sorry. I’m the crazy cat lady. I hope you know that I’m very dedicated to being here and occasionally have a bizarre sense of humor. But that cat thing specifically came because dude on Twitter who claims to be from the Brotherhood of Seraph specifically dissed cats. I wanted to make sure that the OOA was pro-cat as cats are a very important issue to me.

GATEKEEPER4
      Keymaster

WE KNOW ALL OF OUR ENEMIES this is NOT one of them, this is white noise and an imposter. Heed him neither scorn or attention. It is an illusion.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

ok yes ma’am but I really want to be here pleasedon’thitmewiththebanhammer

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Gate keeper 4, I must say knowing what I know now, props to your typing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

GK4 😍😍😍😍😍

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@gatekeeper4 you are the best. I’m really sorry for bringing up typos in the Newsletter thread, I was unaware of the conditions in which these newsletters were created, I meant no disrespect or snark. Only trying to approach the light.

And also, thank you for the clarification about imposters on Twitter – dude trying to waste time with false promises of insight.

Hope to meet you soon.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper4, if it’s relevant at ALL to you or to the OOA, I missed your call because I was stuck in a 3 hour long budget meeting with no phone, and I apologize.
    If that wasn’t you that called then disregard this post.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

BAM! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!
    Gotta love that fire.

Report progress, bring others to the light.
    Word of mouth has much affect for me.
    Many a moth hath been brought to flame.
    Benifical would be a carrot that we might dangle.
    Reporting is much more fun and effective that way. ☻

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Sooooooo…. This post by gatekeeper4,
    GATEKEEPER4 posted a new activity comment
    18 hours, 26 minutes ago

“Really Midwest??? You of all people should LISTEN better when called. Now your piece of the puzzle dies with your IgnoraNCE. Learn a lesson, PEN – PAPER – NOTES.”

Roll call! Who’s from the Midwest?
    What correspondences have you had?

A shame it would be to let this piece die.

creepsociety
      Participant

that message was for @mrohio so maybe he should clarify?

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Well freaking shit. I’M FROM THE MIDWEST. Kansas, to be exact.

I kinda don’t want my hair lit on fire and all that……

Looks like I’d better shape up. I don’t think Gatekeeper4 was talking about me though.

@mumumusings I wouldn’t worry about it, she was talking about someone from Ohio in this case. That person is gone now.

Which is not to say you shouldn’t still worry, just this particular case isn’t you

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ah yeah, the twitter. I thought it was referencing something else perhaps.

creepsociety
      Participant

It was on his status update about a phone call I believe. Check his activity

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

So off topic.. PUuuuuuuRRrrfect. <— this a catwoman reference?
    There sure seems to be alot of PUSSY talk around here lately!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I picked up voice and sing and this is the output (along with some actual interaction with people). Never done this before, just for you 4.

Profile photo of Echito
    Echito
    Participant

I’m here Ma’am, and I hear you loud and clear. Time to roll up my sleeves and dig into the shithole that is the EAST. I expect GOOD THINGS to come.

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

I love you to MOMMY

I do my best
    I have a bald head but you’ll find a way to set alight
    Good luck everyone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register