Question regarding picking sides & ascension

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Question regarding picking sides & ascension

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Are those participants that have openly picked BOS/Sentinel welcome at the Ascension? Isn’t it to ascend with OOA/Church of Anoch? Why would they even want to attend?

Ascension has, from the earliest points, been independent of loyalty. It is a Tension event, not an OOA or BoS event.

Which is not to say that the experience won’t be different for us, because who knows about that. But all sides should bear witness to whatever will be happening there.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

Honestly I have a hard time separating everything into the right compartments I guess. Tension and OOA were so intertwined in my brain that I still think they are interchangeable. Same with Sentinel & BOS…I still think they are 2 words for the same thing. Part of it is that the website and forum to me are Tension/OOA because the BOS/Sentinel took it over at one point, also Electric Hippo was kicked out for a time because she sided with them, correct? I’ll be the first to admit I get confused easily though. I understand that the Ascension from a business perspective should be all inclusive, but from a story POV I don’t understand it. Ascension is literally an OOA or Anoch thing, so unless BOS/Sentinel want to show up and stop it from happening, it doesn’t make sense to me that they would attend.

Does that make sense? I’m also the first to admit I’m confusing.
      @thegilded

PS Thank you for putting your tag name there under Sean, I have the worst time tagging on here. #confusedbytechnologytoo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register