Questionnaire problems?

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Questionnaire problems?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Is anyone else having problems with filling out the questionnaire? Early this morning, I tried to submit my answers and the “Submit” button did not seem to function. I tried to “Save” it for later and that asked for an email… but I was unable to type anything on that page that showed up, it seemed inactive. I went back and tried to “Submit” again… and nothing.

Before work this morning I logged out of Forums and logged back in… there was new personal information forms at the top of the page which were NOT there previously and the Questionnaire was VERY different. There were many new questions that appeared this morning that were not on the form last night. I started to fill it all out once again and halfway through doing that a screen popped up indicating my answers had been submitted and I would be contacted soon. But, I was only halfway through the questions and had logged out and in before proceeding with this questions this morning… so was this a remnant from my activities from hours prior? That seems unlikely.

I went back and continued filling out the MUCH longer version of the questionnaire and when I was done I hit “Submit” and once again… nothing happened.

Now, I have no clue if my answers were received and if they were… did they receive my answers to the short version of the questionnaire or the much longer version I filled out this morning?

Is anyone else having issues or notice that the questionnaire has changed from when it first went live?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Rusty. On the home page there is a support #, I’d try that. It may be that you got the jump on all of us and the page wasn’t fully set up yet. The form is quite lengthy. I wonder what is going to be done with the information and to be honest my mind is reeling with what they could use it for.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@reaton I did the same thing. I filled it out last night and saw that there were more questions this morning. Both times, after I submitted, I got a message that said things like why they asked such personal questions and that they will be in touch.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@diem Thanks! I did call the number already and got a prerecorded question… if you have not called it, I suggest you do. 😉 I left a message but it is unclear if that will be received since it seems to be set up as a response system to questions within the new recording.

Also, I know others have filled out the answers already, as well… I just wanted to draw people’s attention to the fact that they altered the form at some point.

@mike Each time I hit submit, nothing happened. I received no communication. (Except for the weird pop-up that happened AS I WAS ANSWERING and the “Submit” button was not even visible to me at that… and I had logged out and in as a safety.) Very odd. I just hope the final time I hit “Submit” on the longer form from this morning actually goes through to them.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@reaton it sounds like it could be a computer/browser issue. Have you had issues on both a Mac and PC?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mike I was on a mac both times for the issues. (Using Safari) PC not accessible at that time.

I also emailed the address that was used to contact me, hopefully I will get some response from someone. Thanks for the guidance.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I have the questionnaire filled out partially, it’s long and I am at work (ugh). I also called the support line and answered their questions but did not leave a message because I second guessed the last question, it seemed like they said one thing and then rephrased it in the question so I didn’t respond. I was also wondering if anyone noticed that the puzzle screens are more accessible, or is that just me because I am already logged in?

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Yes, I’m having trouble even finding it. I guess I must not be worthy.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

done. there were quite a few typos and one broken section (the mother section). also, a bunch of questions that were not answerable in the format they were posed

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Yes same here, I skipped the ones that were clearly not yes or no questions. There are a few bugs I suppose but the form was accepted no issues.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Just spent a couple hours on the questionnaire and encountered no problems. There are a couple unclear questions and repeats.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

To follow up, I never did receive through the website any confirmation after I hit “Submit.” However, I did leave a voicemail message at the number given on the main page and later received notice that, indeed, my questionnaire had gone through. Not sure if others might encounter this oddity, but they did confirm they had received my answers even though it did not appear to be so after I submitted the form. I appreciate them letting me know, was wondering how I should proceed.

@reaton I actually screen capped the page I received up submitting my questionnaire. The confirmation of receipt stated only this:

“Your acceptance and compliance are notable.

We will be in touch soon.”

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I received no notification.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa
    Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I also received this prompt after I sent my questionnaire.

“Your acceptance and compliance are notable.

We will be in touch soon.”

I sure do hope so.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Finished mine and I received the confirmation listed above as well.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I never received confirmation. Should I do it again?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@maryellison911 Just curious, what page were you sent to after you submitted?

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I wasn’t.

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

I did recieve the confirmation message that @kingkill33 was referring to, so I guess I’m not alone in having not heard anything else. @maryellison911 perhaps you should fill it out again

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register