Questionnaire

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cynthia Cynthia 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I have not yet received the Questionnaire. How exactly do I find it?

Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

I got it from the front page, bottom left, the numbers triangle thing. I think you have to be logged in. The questions get a little intense.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Thanks Ken!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Wow that is quite the questionnaire. Ive been working on the new site puzzles while I think on some of the questions. Never been asked stuff like that before.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Thank you I thought they were new, but then I always question myself and I thought I had simply missed them before.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I just finished the questionnaire and was a little confused by some of their questions. I do have to say that I never have had such an intense questionnaire before. I still haven’t done the new puzzles, I’m waiting to get home tonight and figure them out on my computer. Hopefully, doing the questionnaire first and puzzles second are ok. Plus I finally spoke to a lady at the OOA office today and was told consultations are no longer happening, but that ?Atticus? would be told I called. Was told that They would be contacting me shortly. I can’t wait to see what Registration is all about.

@kingkill33 – There are now 2 more phone numbers to look into. They’re just answering machines, but they’re definitely worth looking into. One number leads to another. They’re not used to schedule anything yet but I’d bet they’re important in the Registration process

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@thegilded – I have called the support line and have gotten to the April newsletter and I have found a phone number that leads to a generic voicemail. I also have the number to report anyone trying to distort the truth. On top of that, I also have the original number to their office. That’s a total of 4 phone numbers, 3 for sure and 1 possible. Am I missing a phone number that you have, that I don’t?

@kingkill33 – Sounds like you have all the phone numbers that I’m currently aware of. At this point I don’t have any numbers that you don’t have

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

I noticed that my questionnaire says “version 1024” on it. Did anyone else get a different version?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@erin that’s the version I had and completed.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@erin – yep, same here!

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Any theories as to why there is a red asterisk next to the first question? Also,could the version number simply be that? There were a few glitches when it first went up, unfortunately, I don’t recall the number on the one I filled out, which was that was glitchy.

@diem – I saw the quiz late Thursday night, when it was still missing chunks. It was definitely 1024 then, as well. It was updated at least once since then, but the version number hasn’t been incremented since then.

Something’s important about the number 1024, otherwise changes would have changed the number. Maybe it’s the 1024 version of the questionnaire since The New Dawn? Maybe the number itself is important? 1024 is an important number in computer science, as it is a power of 2 (2^10 = 1024). No idea.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@thegilded if that is the case and it very well may be, then perhaps we should go back to the newsletters and look at the roman numerals on those. Volume 19 issue 3 and Volume 19 issue 4

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Diem Diem.

@diem – interesting idea. Assuming volumes are years and issues correspond with the month of publication, we’re looking at the 231st and 232nd issues. That’s an average of approx 4.4 of revisions to the questionnaire per month.

Assuming volumes correspond with events we’re not aware of, we can guess that the first publication was near The New Dawn, which would have been between 580-592 months/issues ago, which would be a bit under 2 revisions per month.

The timings aren’t insane, but that’s a whole lot of assumptions that I’m working off

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Thats a very interesting find @maryellison911. Thanks for the share.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@thegilded at this point I do not think the familiar adage about assumptions applies (bit of levity for a long day) Thanks for the added insight.

Profile photo of Cynthia
    Cynthia
    Participant

Quite the questionnaire. I was almost surprised at myself, I held nothing back. I am not the cleverest member, I’m still working through the sight test puzzle (it’s been a few days) but hopefully my candor counts for something!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register