Request for written accounts for personal documentation/research purposes only

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Request for written accounts for personal documentation/research purposes only

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi everyone. Some of you know that I HAD a very detailed & documented timeline up earlier in the summer, and it has since disappeared sadly. The website is GONE. I am not in any kind of position right now to get it back up but I’m still documenting the experience/narrative. I honestly have no idea when a version of the timeline other than the official one that Tension has can be recreated by me, it likely won’t be until next summer.

In the meantime however, if you weren’t aware before, my main research interest as an academic is in immersive theatre & game mechanics, and I’m conducting a long term research project, part of which is centered around Tension, because to my knowledge it’s the most ambitious merging of the two that has occurred thus far, at least in the US. Now that things are getting even more personal for some as people go through Ascension their 2nd time, I’m really interested in hearing your stories from you directly. I understand that this is sensitive, for some might involve really personal information that you don’t want exposed publicly, and for most if not all involves spoilers and secrets to be kept off the forums, and I respect all of that. IF you feel comfortable and want to share with me what happened to you on your 2nd time through Ascension, know that NOTHING in it will be shared with anyone online, in real life, or will appear in my blog, in an article, or in anything I write in the future for academic journals without your express written permission (and the creators’ as well, if necessary). This, for now, is for me and me alone to determine how I move forward. One account I currently have is already spurring me to possibly request grant money for a London trip to research the work of Adrian Howells – just to give you an example of how useful it is to me.

PM me if you’re interested, or contact me on FB or via email.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register