Requests for Timeline Documents

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Requests for Timeline Documents

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Since we’re getting an influx of new people here, I’m also getting a bunch of email requests for the old google doc timeline. I figured I’d try to circumvent some of that here.

The old google doc timeline – the one you can request access to – no longer exists. It was upgraded around the same time that the Official Timeline (linked above) was introduced. I created an extensive version on whenintime.com complete with links to all the media (periscopes, mp3s, videos, etc), but that has been lost because the site no longer exists.

Everything for the timeline still exists on my laptop and I’m going to recreate it but that won’t happen for awhile, so in the meantime there’s nothing I can give you access to. Sorry. :( The official timeline above contains all necessary info as well as links to blog posts by several members, and anyone here is happy to answer questions or point you in the direction of specific threads at any time. When I do get the timeline back up, I will let everyone know, but my guess is this won’t happen until next summer.

On a side note, if anyone is a documentation nerd and knows of a good timeline website for this please let me know – I haven’t found one that will work for us yet. The previous timeline for Tension had over 200 events on it (and growing) with links to MANY pieces of media or embedded files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register