Robert Jones E-Mail: 9/16/16 ("Conspiracy")

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Robert Jones E-Mail: 9/16/16 ("Conspiracy")

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

Tomorrow, I ascend.

This journey has been transformational and revelatory on so many levels, it is difficult to try and put into words how the pieces all fit together, and perhaps more importantly, how they don’t.

Throughout everything, from the very beginning, there have been questions that remain unanswered – perhaps because answers do not exist for them, and perhaps because those with those answers remain silent.

But I do know that what has been built here is a community of those who seek information.

I do not know who else has received the following email. It was addressed by Robert Jones (robertjonespi@gmail.com) to himself, and appeared in my inbox at 12:24 pm.

In the interest of the community, I feel it must be shared.

The following are the contents, along with an imgur link of the scanned attachment (titled “conspiracy.jpg” in the original):

—————
    Subject: A word of warning.

I am sending you this email from my husbands email account. He was working on exposing The OOA before he went missing.

This was found on his desk prior to his dissaperance.

Whatever it is you hope to find by going to their event I recommend STOPPING while you still can.

Gayle Jones

View post on imgur.com

—————

Again, I have no agenda or particular purpose in sharing this information other than to explore the extant questions surrounding the experience in which we are all involved, and perhaps redress a shifting of the light upon the proverbial elephant in the red room: do we accept this narrative, so carefully and compellingly woven by the juggernaut of mainstream media which places a singularity of creative efforts upon one sole person? Does the exegesis of our story belong to a single name? Is it possible that there have been obscure and occult efforts behind the curtain, bending our ears toward a simulacrum of the truth that, while simpler and easier to digest, perhaps sticks a bit in our collective craw when we try to swallow it?

We all were there, whether on screen or through the lens of the eye, when Addison asked us to remove our hoods and face the truth: We are one.

We heard the cry of delusion come quickly to her throat after receiving that fated and stuffed reminder of her former self, collapsing her identities into a remembered past of self – it was her bear to cross, I suppose.

But whose delusion was it?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Thank you for sharing!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

“Relentless”…yes, we are pains in the butt 😉

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Wow.
    So this confirms that after a new Gk comes into play and the previous is still around, they become overseer (which proves 5 become overseer). Also if this was all found by bob jones and left before he went missing, that would mean he went missing pretty recent? However it was thought he went missing months ago… time line doesn’t add up and sounds pretty sketchy. Bob jones also brings up the fact that there are girls in there who can’t leave.

And yes, we are relentless.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Have we heard from Gayle before? Has anyone met her? I think my friend Micah met with Bob back in maybe March? I thought he went missing months ago.

Profile photo of Liv
    Liv
    Participant

Interesting. I agree with Rizzo that the timeline seems off. If Bob disappeared months ago, how would he know about Addison being an Overseer and why would Gayle wait so long to come forward with this? On the other hand, if Bob went missing recently, why suddenly go dark? Thanks for sharing!

prufrock5150
    Participant

Can anyone shop out the redaction of the top two lines? It looks like it’s dated September 9, 2016, and it says something like “Who is the OOA?” – but there’s a website beneath the bottom one I can’t make out. If anyone wants the original file for forensic analysis, please email me at prufrock5150@yahoo.com and I’ll send over the attachment.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Hmmm, maybe he didn’t actually go *missing* as such to start with and was just lying low? Obviously his meetings with apostles came to the attention of the OOA so he may have decided to go into hiding in order to carry on his investigations? Happy to be corrected, Jones went “missing” the first time before I joined…

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

The last we heard of bob jones was (I believe) in the green newsletter from four (the one with her writing all over). There was a picture of bob jones with the following lines blacked out,

“Due to the diligence and hard work of those apostles of the beginning, the true identity of Robert Jones has been uncovered. His disloyalty and lies will be delt with extreme prejudice. We encourage you to place be vigilant in reporting all people who pry you from the light to the Omega Counncil.”

There is also a hangman that, when solved reads “Bob Jones”. From this new info and re-reading the past newsletter, maybe it’s not too crazy to belive he did just go underground for the time being, as @blondiecamps said? However, it seems something happened recently that caused him to actually go missing…

Whatever happened to you bob, stay strong.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Yeah, I would lean towards the hangman being a threat, rather than proof he was murdered? But why has he gone missing now? Did he uncover something that would prove even more life threatening?

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Has anyone figured out the website yet? I’m getting a migraine from trying to read it. Wondering if it’s a dead end…

Also, the typo in the date above it. Gotta love a typo 😉

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

For the email I can’t get all of it but what I am seeing is http://truthconspiracy___________/OOA/OOAInstitute

It looks like the word Church could be in there but I’m not sure.

It’s interesting to hear some of the things in this email. Especially Addison’s roll. He’s saying she’s Overseer and that it seems she runs the place. Gatekeeper3 came in and got rid of Overseer quite quickly. Is the OOA changing their structure? Is there another Gatekeeper?

I’m now wondering about something I saw inside as well but I can’t spoil.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I thought I saw a 2 and then maybe web.net but that makes no sense website-address-wise, does it?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I saw the same as Amie and Blondie, I also thought I saw something between “Truth” and “Conspiracy” but when I looked again I didn’t see it anymore. My eyes hurt from trying to figure it out.

prufrock5150
      Participant

If .net is the domain extension, then the site could certainly be “somethingweb.net” and it would make sense. If it were “something.web.net,” though, then there would be no sense-making. The forward-slashes are also just further designations of subdivisions of the site, so you could roll-back the URL by ignoring everything after the domain extension and try to just get a solid hit on the main thing, then site-map/view source for other links or folders within. It does look like “truthconspiracy[??]web.net/OOA/OOA~/[gibberish],” but I’ve only been getting DNS errors on everything I’ve typed into the address bar so far… Why would Gayle not want us to see what’s there, though, and did she or him redact it?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

There is another gatekeeper… those of us at the one event!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Feeling drunk with power @rizzzoooooo? Sorry, I mean GK1… 😉 <3

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

What’s interesting to me is that the BOS, for all their posturing, did not help Bob Jones in his pursuits to uncover the truth. It was public knowledge that the OOA was going to “deal” with him, so why didn’t they at least try to save him?

@kasch: Maybe we did try to help Bob, or maybe we were very busy designing BOS swag to sell in our upcoming gift shop. Either way, I’ll never tell.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I tired truthconspiracy@web.net/OOA/OOAInstitute and got a page not found on web.net but different error than the DNs I was getting

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Just emailed Gayle Jones back to see if there is any other help she can provide with the website.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Thank you @lukasrl, I spent ages on it and came up with nothing…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This was emailed to me as well right before my Ascension on Friday.

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

I received the same email and also emailed Gayle back – I have yet to hear anything.

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

I GOT AN EMAIL BACK FROM GAYLE. She knew who I was and told me to “pretend that I believed her” if I wanted to live. Any ideas about what that could mean?

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo I had told her that I was committed to the OOA but was curious to hear her story. And after this email I told her that clearly the web of complexity goes deep and that if she wants my help she needs to tell me how.

@sweeneyskip Without reading the exact wording of the exchange I’m not fully confident in my interpretation, but it seems as if Gayle would want you to maybe fake it til you make it? As in, believe her, because she feels she has the truth that could keep you from stepping right into harm’s way?

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

@electrichippo The wording of it is indeed important I suppose, as she referenced the fact that I am an actor (which is my real life profession) and told me to “act like I believed her.”

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Did you get a reply @lukasrl?

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

@blondiecamps no I haven’t.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register