Roll Call Time! Who got a phone call from OOA? (Period of: April 25-30)

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Roll Call Time! Who got a phone call from OOA? (Period of: April 25-30)

This topic contains 80 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets 8 years ago.

• Author

We are in exciting times, so let’s share the enthusiasm. Please report here if you received a phone call or know someone who did. If you’d like to share, I’m sure we’d all love to know the content of the call as well.

Glory Be.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’d love to know as well! Don’t be shy! :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Wasn’t sure if we were allowed to reveal ourselves, but after a very short Facebook convo with the OOA, I’m excited to say I have been called upon for Saturday’s event!

there’s nothing to imply that any of the call recipients needed to keep it secret. We already know that an event is happening Saturday afternoon, and that 36 calls will go/have gone out to people who will be invited. From what I understand, around 10 people have been called yesterday by calls that sounded like automated messages.

The messages asked if attendance was possible, and then gave details as to what/where to be. Calls went out ranging from afternoon to later at night, all from numbers with a blocked caller ID. Assuming the other roughly 26 slots are going to be filled with Disciples, there are either a significant number of unreported calls, or another few waves of calls still yet to go out. I’m very curious if it is the former, and would love to hear from some of you here, but I am holding out hope that it is the latter

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@thegilded it was very much not an automated response, the man on the other end was interacting with everything I said. I would also like to note that for anyone who got the call, I would very much think you should tell us… From the messages I shared with the OOA it seems as though they want us to

Congrats @rizzzoooooo!!!

Also congrats to @maryellison911 who announced her invitation in her public updates!!!

I second @the gilded ‘s sentiment. I’m aware of 7 other specific invites so far. Why so shy? Let us celebrate with you. Or is it strategy or perhaps fear of The Sentinel?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, for people like @thegilded who are driving distance to LA. I would make it known again that you can make it and are willing to make it if called upon.

I did receive a call that I thought was a recorded message, but if it wasn’t, I apologize to whomever called me. I was more awestruck with listening that my mind went blank. I got the sense more information was coming as I didn’t get a time or place mentioned.

Profile photo of CharlieD
    CharlieD
    Participant

Congrats to all who received calls!

@mike Congrats Mike. I’m sincerely happy you get to have the experience.

I’m sure people like myself,(in SoCal), have made it abundantly clear, in various ways, on numerous occasions that we can get to LA if called upon. We’ll see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I received a call too! it seemed automated, like it was waiting for my response and then proceeding with more info.
    unfortunately, my call was dropping in and out towards the back end. I’m not sure if this was on purpose, maybe to create tension, or if it was just a bad connection. I definitely feel like I missed some info. Anyone else have this experience??
    @mike hopefully you are right about more info coming. Right now I have a time, but no place (which might be what I was unable to hear)
    @thegilded and @electrichippo I’m sure more calls are going out this week.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

So the person calling me was def not an automated response, when he asked if I was free Saturday I asked what time and he said in the afternoon, I told him I’ll be free and ready. Did you get a specific time?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Congrats everyone! Let’s hear more! It’s very exciting! I don’t know if I’ll get a call and I respect any decision but my worry is my inability to answer the phone between 7 and 4 weekdays. If only I didn’t have to work! :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So the phone call is an invitation to an event taking place in LA on Saturday?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@coryphella – that what we’re thinking. We’re not sure what it is (an event or consultations) or if it’s a group or person by person. They posted this on Sunday night on Facebook “this Saturday, only a select few will be chosen, if the phone rings, we recommend answering”. Then in the video, if you pause it at the right spot, there’s a frame that says “4/30/16 – 36 will be chosen – Not the passive” Then people started getting phone calls yesterday.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@coryphella and @mike on my call, the voice also said that the event would last longer for some people than others. I think this means that we’re going to get different versions of whatever this event will be, just like the consultations. Which is pretty exciting

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Well, still hoping they will take pity on us out-of-towners!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@coryphella my thinking is that once tickets are actually onsale for something specific, people who live out of town will be able to purchase a ticket if they are willing to travel. just a hunch though

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Work obligations have kept me fairly quiet. I, too, received a call yesterday.

@electrichippo I was not being shy, but I think a few of us may have been reluctant to reveal anything very quickly concerning the call or content out of respect for others. You know, the idea of “no spoilers.” 😉

I had a similar reaction that @mike describes. I feel mine was an automated call, even though it was slightly specific. The voice spoke rapidly and made reference to something I had done personally. It did not ask questions, nor did it seem to leave time for me to respond to anything. At the end of the call I spoke, but no response came from the other end. It indicated earlier in the call that I would be contacted again soon, though. There was no clue as to what might be taking place this Saturday. @endlesspictures I did not seem to get a reference to any specific time the way you did.
    @thegilded You make reference some people seem to have been given more information than I was, but like I said they did make it clear they will offer more information at a later time.

It was exciting when I realized what the call was, I must admit, and the voice spoke so rapidly and referenced several different topics… I am not even sure I registered clearly all that was said to me!!!

Thanks to everyone who has offered some insight into the information they were given!

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.

@reaton – Most of my information comes secondhand, or from whispers in the dark. I wouldn’t focus too much on my implication that other people got more information, it is possible that people didn’t get any more information than you did.

It does, however, sound like some people were tipped off to what time of day, and at least one heard unusual speech and numbers at the end of their call which could have been more information that this caller didn’t hear/understand at the time.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@thegilded I have heard the same… some people got a time reference, some did not, it seems.

For the record, I firmly believe whispers in the dark are the best kind of whispers. 😉

Profile photo of Humanoid
    Humanoid
    Participant

I got a phone call but I don’t think I’m quite relevant to what you guys are talking about. This event? Anyway my call was I think a day after I filled out the questionnaire and it sounded like and automated young Asian girl. I don’t remember word for word what she said, cause I was in the same state as @mike lol. All I REALLY remember is her saying something like “thank you for choosing this journey, we will be watching you.” Ugh there was a lot more but I just can’t remember!

Just got my call. To anyone who hasn’t gotten theirs, there is still hope! Just answer when someone with no caller ID calls

Humanoid
      Participant

Nice! I’m happy for you! @thegilded

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thegilded did you get more or less info? Any difficulty hearing like me? just curious…

@endlesspictures – No info, just told me why I was contacted and that something was going down on Saturday. So I’m headed up to LA from San Diego in the morning so I’ll be hanging out all day, if anyone would like to grab a beer or anything.

I found that it was actually a little hard to hear in the beginning because there was a significant amount of background noise, like a droning sound. However, I heard everything that the voice said

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thegilded i could possibly meet up before or after the event depending on where it is and how long it is. Glad you got the call, you deserve it for all the help you’ve given to people on here!

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

I got a call yesterday afternoon! Someone with a deep voice said he was from the OOA and asked if I was available Saturday. I asked what time and he said “early evening. More will be revealed soon. GLORY BE!” and then he hung up before I could try following up more. It sounds like other people got mid-afternoon times, but I’m hoping mine really is in the evening because I’ll be heading there straight from an afternoon gig I have and I’m reeeaaally hoping to make it to this one! I was able to go to the consultation months ago but couldn’t make it to the meeting with “Jenna” a while back. :( My phone call was super brief, but since he started off asking if it was me I assumed it was an actual person on the other end of the line…it sounds like some people had some really personalized calls too. That’s interesting.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@halfgreekgoddess mine was just like that! He said it would be in the afternoon to the evening when I asked what time, then he said more details would be given to me and of coursed ended with GLORY BE and hung it. Pretty lit tbh

I just received a call confirming time and location on Saturday. Has anyone else gotten anything like this?

Also, has anyone else gotten called today or am I unique in that regard?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thegilded I missed a call at work this evening from an unknown, which would’ve been a second call. Maybe that’s what it was…hoping they call back!

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.

@endlesspictures – What time was that? Keep us updated on the second call, yeah?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thegilded just got another call, confirming time and general location for Saturday. Seems like it was nearly identical to yours.

OOA never sleeps!

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo Haha I can imagine it was interesting taking the call in that state of mind. :p

I just got a second call a few minutes ago. It sounds similar to the calls @thegilded and @endlesspictures just got. This voice sounded more robotic and confirmed a time (evening! Yes!) and general location. It asked a follow-up question to confirm something from my questionairre too.

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

Also, I prooobably shouldn’t still be awake right now on a Tuesday night. But…here we are.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I got a call earlier this evening. VERY hard to understand and they confirmed an appointment for Saturday, but I COULD NOT hear the time at all. The call dropped out and I only heard portions of the words. I did hear “Are you available?” so I answered “Yes.” I was told I would be given more specifics later. I hope when I get those specifics they re-confirm my time!!

Excited about this weekend!!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Just a follow-up comment. They have since sent me a message to clarify a time. Very nice and very attentive of them, very cool!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I doubt I will get one, I also partily hope I don’t since I don’t think I’d be able to make it.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well. I might have gotten a call, but I guess I’ll never know. My phone rang just after midnight last night (central time, so after 10pm Pacific time). My phone is always, always, always on vibrate but I had turned the ringer on *just in case* I got a call while I was in the other room. I was fast asleep, the phone rang in the next room, and it took me awhile to wake up, realize that it was my phone, and then try to get out of bed and get to the phone…at which point they’d hung up. The number was an LA number, not an unknown number, and when I try to call back I get a “no routes found, all circuits are busy” message.

So. Well. If that was the OOA, I’m sorry I didn’t get there in time. :(

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I received a call the other day – sorry I have been SOOO busy – Originally I could not attend Saturday because they told me it started at 3PM but GLORY BE THE OOA they have accommodated me and will allow me to attend on Saturday. I look forward to it. As for my phone call it was a recorded voice which answered my questions. So it sounded like a recording but it certainly was not. I highly enjoyed the conversation. It was a slight challenge for me to hear but nothing too crazy. My time is at 8PM.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I got my call last night at approximately 11:15 pm. My agony ended when I heard a peculiar male voice say my name and ask me if they had woken me up. In truth, I was lying wide awake with my stomach in knots very much suffering from the TENSION. But Glory Be, I shall be there Saturday as well at 5:30pm.

Also, don’t forget the meet up on Sunday at Venice Beach starting at 11 am in front of the Freak Show venue. I can’t wait to meet my Brothers and Sisters face to face! ^___^

My call arrived last night around 11:30pm. For the first 10 seconds or so the only sound was something like faint metallic clanging, then a robotic voice came on and asked if this was Kimberly. He asked if he’d woken me and apologized for the late hour, then asked of I could be in Downtown L.A. this Saturday. I was offered one of two time slots. I selected 5pm (rather than 7:30pm). I was told to come alone and instructed that I’d be called again Saturday morning with the address. Then he hung up without saying goodbye. Unlike some others, fortunately my call reception was crystal clear so I’m sure I didn’t miss anything that was said.

Judging by the appointment times that have been reported, it seems like we are getting individual experiences rather than a group experience. We may not even see any other Disciples coming or going. Anyone have insight or thoughts on this?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I’m guessing consultations for the second generation of participants and a roller skating party for first wave aspirants who’ve already had consultations.

I nominate @monkeymuffin333 as OOA Activities Director. I really want the OOA skate party experience.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@electrichippo we have the same time! I’m wondering how this will play out? maybe multiple paths within the event?

@endlesspictures Ooooooooh. But, didn’t you have a consult early on? Am I recalling correctly? If so I’d guess we get different experiences.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I got a call last night as well and it had a similar vibe to yours. Although mine sounded like a droning sound and the voice was that of a little girl. It sounded like the same girl who spoke in the mp3 we discovered on 4/21. Unfortunately I couldn’t make out much due to the sound and the environment I was currently in (I was outside at a tourist spot recruiting for the OOA with other Apostles (@mkarrett @reaton @debzkim). Luckily I have no time constraints on Saturday, so any time is fine.

The previous call I received made it sound like more information would come, but I don’t think this call was what they were talking about

@mike Seems all the reports are of either MP3 little girl voice or the voice modified robot. The little girl seems much creepier. The robot made me think I was talking to Disney’s Wall-E. I think talking to Wall-E is my preferred option right before sleep.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@electrichippo I previously thought I was at 3pm, but that was cause I couldn’t hear very well. I think they may have just been asking if I was available anytime after 3pm. After the second call, my time is confirmed at 5pm
      @mike that sounds awesome. My guess is that they will probably call back. my second call was perfectly clear. I think I had the WallE voice, but to me it sounded like a creepy circus announcer. haha

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I too received a phone call. The voice broke up as soon as I confirmed my time so I hope I didn’t miss any important information…

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

I am hoping the Oracles don’t overlook me for having an out of state number. I am based in Socal, per my questionnaire.

Hahahahaha! Oops. I just got another call from OOA. It was the same very nice person with a voice that could be mistaken as vaguely robotic *cough*

OOA: Kimberly. We are not robots. We are people [not positive of the word choice here, may have been “beings”] with feelings.
    Me: Ahhh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you!
    OOA: Speaking of feelings, when is the last time you were scared? Have a great rest of your day.
    And click.

Always listening… they sure are.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

That did not sound like the roller disco/tent revival I was contemplating. 😳

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wow @electrichippo, have fun!

Humanoid
    Participant

Are you all going to make a new forum about the events experience after it happens? I’m very curious, I’m out in Florida so even if I got a phone call there is not way I’d be able to make it.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I received an email invitation at 7am this morning. I have accepted and will meet them at 4:45 on Saturday.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Huh, now I need to check my email.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I have yet to get a time! I was at a movie last night wth my phone off and I’m worried I got the call when in the theater… My phone won’t show of anyone called when it was off so I’m not even sure if I got a call or not :/

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I had 4 missed calls this morning and I can’t have my phone inside my place of work. I would beg of the OOA to try me again later after 4 or email me. I could make whatever they asked of me. I’m feeling a lot of Tension…

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I have yet to receive any sort of communication from the OOA, I’m not sure I even exist at this point – no emails, calls, anything other than mailing list stuff since I signed up. Called, messaged, everything.. no responses. Excited to hear what goes on this weekend!!

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Tension peeps who have had a consultation – how long did it take? Trying to figure out how much later I should push my Saturday evening plans.

Many have reported in the half hour range. It should be noted, however, that there is no guarantee that Saturday will be anything like Consultations

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@daela – they were all different. We all had different experiences. I think someone else mentioned that in their phone call it said others would stay longer than some (or something like that), so it might be really hard to plan a hard out if you have other time constraints

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

First off, I’d like to say thank you to the OOA for extending an invitation to me for this Saturday’s event. I gladly accept your offer and will make myself available. To all of my brothers and sisters in Light, I received an email stating that I have been invited to attend Saturdays event. They asked me if I was available to be around the Downtown area around 6pm. Hell Yea I Am!! Super stoked, but one thing seemed weird. They seem to have no record of me doing the questionnaire, (I’ve done it twice already), so they kinda in a roundabout way asked me to do it again? Has anyone else had this happen to you? I’m gonna do it again once I get home from working nights now. Why do they even have to film at night? lol

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

They asked me to fill it out a 2nd time– I followed up after to make sure it went through, but they didn’t reply. Not sure if it went through or not, but considering they haven’t said anything, I’m assuming it went through.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Got a 2nd call, same voice as before and was asked if I could make either 6:45 or 8:15, I told them either is fine with me and was told I would be contacted Saturday morning. Directly after hanging up I got an email that specified it would 6:45 and to come alone. I’m hyped, anyone else have a 6:45 time slot as well?

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

I 100% did not get a call, but I didn’t really expect it cuz I’m out of state. I’m beginning to get kind of discouraged.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I haven’t heard anything since my multi platform pleas around noon. I’m still holding out a little hope but will be will be. I’ll have my phone with me in every room I’m in tonight though. Reminds me of the latest video…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Keep the faith! A lot of calls came later in the night last night. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

They called me back 15 mins ago and told me they had one slot left at 7:45. Yay! They also said I was hard to get a hold of for which I apologized. Work keeps me away from my cell phone all day! Sorry OOA! I can’t knock the big ass grin off my face!

@amieexists I’m so happy for you! Did you get the little girl or the (definitely not a) robot caller?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thank you! I got the definitely not a robot caller, it reminded me of being in trouble with an adult when you were a kid. Maybe that’s just because I was apologizing. :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@amieexists so glad you got the call!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thank you! I love that everyone is genuinely excited for each other!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Hey @dthezombie, I found a new path I call coping with Tension jealosy and it can be tough. I should apologize and say dont get discouraged. I received an email from the institute on the 7th of April regarding my questionnaire. I forget to check my email regularly and didnt think much of it at the time but since you mentioned that you have not received anything, I decided it could be important. I kind of assumed everybody received something similar cause it was mostly regarding clarification of some of my registration answers. Here is most of the email…again sorry for dismissing this and I hope I didnt miss a dedicated section for this.

Congratulations on completing the first part of the registration process. Your questionnaire is currently under review. At a glance however, we are appreciative of your honesty in the face of some very personal questions.

While our encounters are just beginning, we are delighted to see the interest you have in our Organization. However, you must continue to let go of your past self as you are re-awaken in the Light. We are watching and pleased with you thus far. If you continue to recruit others, bring them out of the darkness and into our arms… rest assured, you will be our highest priority and rewarded as such.

We would like more insight regarding the following question below… Please describe this process.

OOA

I will add that in response to this email and my own journey I was able to get “two birds” I made some amends and let a part of my past-life go. At the same time I recruited and fellow seeker of the light to help in the cause. Thank you.

Have fun on Saturday everyone. Im saving my vacation money just in case some hunches are right and we can buy tickets to an event at the end. It would be a really amazing experience to explore this for months and then meet everybody at the end!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Hello All! If there is anyone that hasn’t already posted their time that would like to post it here or message me, I’m making a little list of who is going at what time. Who doesn’t love a list right?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I was called this afternoon. The voice sounded computer generated, yet interacted with me. I recieved a specific time and general location for Saturday. Glory be!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Going back through my Tension emails I remembered the follow up email to our questionnaire says that it was the First part of the registration process. I wonder if this event will be another part of our registration?

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

I sure hope it’s a continuation to my first consultation.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

This is my first live event so I’m just happy and thankful to be a part of it. I wish I was involved earlier for the first consultations!

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

My first as well! I’m sad I missed the first round, jealous even. But extremely excited for later today.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register