ScareLA

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I figured for the upcoming ScareLA panel we should have a place to talk about that. Also if anyone hasn’t seen, Tension posted this on Facebook…

We have just moved to a larger room for the ScareLA panel this Saturday. If you would like at attend, and have not been given a confirmation, list your name below.

In Light,
    OOA

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Thank you Tension for having us all there! Had a blast!

I’m sorry those Sentinel bastards crashed it. The war continues…

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Did you just assume my parentage?!?! TRIGGERED

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I wasn’t sure where to post this because we actually have about 3 or 4 different threads about ScareLA so I’m sticking with this one since its non specific. I was driving home from work thinking about Tension offering someone a preview of a scene and that got me thinking about the panel and Ellis offering Trista “a taste of Ascension”. I didn’t think anything at the time with so much going on. I don’t know if it was a coincidence but I can’t believe I didn’t notice them offering her a specific sense. One we hadn’t seen come in to play yet other than theories. Could be nothing of course. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register