ScareLA Tension Panel–Tom Barrow photos

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA ScareLA Tension Panel–Tom Barrow photos

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hello,

I was hoping all photos that were shoved out by Tom Barrow during his panel tirade were retained by you all?

Here’s the one I happen to get (thank you @electrichippo for sharing, even if it pains me to see this particular one)

View post on imgur.com

As a note about Addison’s expression, do I see a hint of remorse or pain on Addison’s face? I swear I do see it.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

If anybody has more, let’s have this thread as the “photo album”

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Dear Tension, please make a print of that and sell it.

Or…

Dear BoS, please make a print of that and sell it.

Limited screen print? Photograph reproduction? Black frame, red matte…beautiful :)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

😮

Well shit I would have kept it in better condition if I knew you’d buy that! 😉

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

haha I’ve already made specific requests about other “art” that you can help me with 😉

After the last 2 weekends, can you see the beauty in all things dark, spooky, and deathly?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

(head lowered to the ground)

*Muttering*

Maybe.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Welcome to the dark side, Melissa. 😉

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Muahahahaha!! *hiccup!*

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Here’s mine… Hoping this works and it didn’t work… trying again. OMG I’m so sorry Melissa!!! I cannot get this to work.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I try to help but I can’t even do it @halfbloodfangirl

Hang me

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’ve had much better luck using imgur and just getting the direct link. Pm me and I can help.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

As creepy as it may seem, I’ve thought about doing a painting of this image…I dunno, maybe I will.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Do eeeeet!!!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

YES!!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I’ll try soon!

For completeness sake I’ll drop this image here. It’s been posted elsewhere by Max/ReidV and I believe is currently in the possession of
    @monkeymuffin333, or at least Susie is the one kind enough to let me snap this photo of the photo.

Addison Tom & Margaret Barrow

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Ok hopefully I do this right. 😉 Addison

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register