SCARELA

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Crystal Marie Gropp Crystal Marie Gropp 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of JonathanScareLA
    JonathanScareLA
    Participant

Hey guys, new here, trying to do some research, curious who here will be attending the Tension Experience?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’ll be attending Ascension. Hopefully the Scare LA panel as well once the lottery results are published :)

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Me too, what @mike said. 😁

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Hey Jonathan. Do you mean the actual event or the one being held at ScareLA?

I’m on two panels that weekend (“We Are Indie Horror” and “Tales of Halloween”). Hope to see some of my fellow initiates there!

Welcome @jonathanscarela, we’ve been expecting you.

I’ll be attending Ascension and had entered into the lotto for the Tension Panel but had to cancel due to my inability to attend the convention. As of right now I don’t think that anyone actually knows whether or not they won the drawing, only whether or not they entered

Profile photo of JonathanScareLA
    JonathanScareLA
    Participant

Wow, this is dense. I have no idea where to start. My head hurts. Could you fine folks point me in the direction of what you suggest to be the best article encapsulating what TENSION is?

Really appreciate the guidance

That’s a rough question to answer…

For articles, I’d say you should start with My Haunt Life’s take or the LAist’s

For other resources, I’d recommend our subreddit, the official timeline, or the stickies and posts on the New Aspirants forum that you’re currently on.

Due to the complicated nature of The Experience as well as the users’ fervor and dedication, we normally jump to answer any question posted. So if the previous links don’t do it for you, let us know and we can fill in the blanks

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’ll be going to ScareLA, entered the lottery but don’t know results yet, but hoping I can attend panel. Won’t be able to do the Ascension though :-(

Profile photo of Gabzilla
    Gabzilla
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m brand new! Thanks for making it so easy to catch up so far.

I will be attending Ascension. Though I’m going to Scare LA on Sunday, a day too late to participate in the meeting.

Can’t wait to see what happens next! (And if anyone has any other advice on what to do from here, it’s much appreciated.)

Profile photo of Crystal Marie Gropp
    Crystal Marie Gropp
    Participant

Hello All! I’m a newbie, and can’t wait to raise my vibrations, and learn EVERYTHING! I’ll be at ScareLA on Saturday, and am REALLY hoping to be able to get in to the panel. Not sure what’s next, but I’ll do as much homework as possible, and I’m excited to find out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register