ScareLA/Midsummer Scream

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC ScareLA/Midsummer Scream

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Who’s going?

I wonder if the OOA will be recruiting at either of these events?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’ll be there! I’m sure they’ll be there. I don’t know if they’ll be recruiting or just watching and being aware.

Most of the time conventions have rules about recruiting/flyering. So I wonder if there will be some ninja type OOA stuff going on :)

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Is this in August?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mike @kingkill33 In the past, there have been people asked to leave conventions because all distributions of fliers, etc, must be pre-approved. I know of two events at last year’s ScareLA that ran into such issues. Stealth mode, people… stealth mode. 😉

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I’ll be there too. Perhaps there is a covert way for us to spread the word, we can discuss in person 😜

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’ll probably be there!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I will be at ScareLA that Saturday. I definitely think we should organize some group photo ops.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I’m slated to appear on a panel, so I will most definitely see you guys there!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’ll be at both, both days! I still want to make some small buttons so if I get my crap together and do it I’ll let you guys know.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Bought my tickets today for weekend passes.

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

I bought weekend passes to both ScareLA and Midsummer Scream! Hope to see some of you there!

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

We will have a booth there. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

Ami, we are the Virus Room presented by Get the F Out. It’s an escape room.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Awesome! I’ll make sure to say Hi!

Tension @ ScareLA

I wonder how this will play out. It seems to be a lottery for new initiates only, but even if so, are observers allowed?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I’m excited about the announcement of Tension at ScareLA!!!

I also wanted to share my latest blog post about Midsummer Scream: https://liveescaperoomreviews.com/2016/06/18/midsummer-scream-califonia/

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I want to give this thread a bump since we are getting close to these events. As for the lottery I messaged ScareLA to ask about notification and they told me that the lottery entries were handed over to Tension and they would be getting a hold of the lucky 100.

As far as the buttons I had hoped to make, well I didn’t…the thought was there. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register