SERAPH INC TWITTER

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION SERAPH INC TWITTER

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Jessica 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey everyone! So a person popped up on Twitter by the name of Seraph Inc. and started contacting people fellow apostles… Wondering if anyone else was contacted, I know of a few but wondering if there was anyone else who hasn’t brought it up? Just want to clarify, not asking what anyone talked to him/her about, just to see if anyone else was reached out to, if so what he/she was asking about? Multiple reliable sources from tension and the OOA have pretty much confirmed over the forums that he was a fake. Just curious to see what he/she was trying to work at?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

‘evening @rizzzoooooo

I personally have not reached out to “Seraph, Inc” (I’m not touching that with a 20 yard pole, thanks) but I know he/she exists. It’s concerning to me that he/she has a growing amount of followers when it seems absolutely counter-intuitive for a knowingly anti-OOA group to make themselves visible on Twitter. This smells of a person who is just looking to stir up the pot and have some “fun”, nothing lose, YOLO.

Or, this individual wants to relay all those names back to OOA and reap some sort of reward for turning in those that have gone astray.

I personally lean towards the former.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

i stay within the shadows, but i… oversee.

nothing transpires that we don’t… see

Michael Rizzo, Addison Born, Megan Reilly, Daela, Mr. Ohio, etc…

it would be wise to cut your ties, and unfollow / block / your new found friend. our The Institute might take your following this person as a sign of aggression.

But alas, that is only a choice you can make.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Overseer Overseer.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Has been taken care of! I had begun following that user out of curiosity of what kind of info they would reveal, but of course they turned out to be no good of any sort. @masterlock I know it’s been pretty much confirmed, but could you yourself confirm that this user has no connection to the OOA nor are they connected the institute’s enemy’s: the sentinel?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Unfollowed and blocked. Glory be.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Blocked, unfollowed, and reported. I attempted to find out who was behind the account, but they asked me for personal information about a certain forum member, which I did not provide, and ceased communication.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yea I was thinking the exact same thing! Def agree with you on the former and it was just because “fuck it”. I know they were reaching out to people and asking about other users, just wondering how long this person really thought they were going to be able to stay afloat.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Now I feel bad. I screwed up the clue I was given, now I followed the wrong account.

I can’t justify following this outside of saying I didn’t believe it was real, and was trying to prove it. That account was private and the only way for me to see anything was to try to follow it.

I did have a few message with him / her – that I will send you.

However, I feel that one of our own here is actually more involved than they are letting on due to my correspondence.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Odd, this originally was Mr. Ohio’s post. Now it’s been attributed to Rizzo.

Overseer
    Keymaster

MrOhio, we do not have time for games.

If you have an accusation to make it is your responsibility to make it.

You have our numbers, and email, NO EXCUSES. Please, do not make us ask again.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

@masterlock, if I may ask, have MrOhio’s games come to an end? All traces of him seem to have disappeared from the forums.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Not sure. He was active earlier. hes lurking…. as seems to be the norm lately in the forums for most.

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

He’s gone. As in his account vanished. He can’t be lurking without an account, unless he’s made a new account, which is really creeptastic. All I know Is a was kind of freaked out by his dead rabbit post.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Wow. just seen this reply now for some reason. As soon as mike replied I was going to say,No I think hes talking about Mr Ohio actually being a Ms ohio and going by a different name now and also was going to make a jab at at @mike that all he hears is 4 4 4 4 . hahaha. Now I wish I didnt decide not to post it. Seems my intuition was correct! Damn Ohio. So like are you post op or pre op? haha jk.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

So I was driving and hanging out with the family last night.

What was the rabbit post all about? I’m curious.

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

It felt like a mind that was very unstable had posted it so I moved on quickly, but what I remember is it said something like

The rabbit. My rabbit. Dead rabbit.

Then there was a link that if opened was a gif of the actor from Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston. I think it was this one

https://media.giphy.com/media/qlwnHTKCPeak0/giphy.gif

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

Come to think of it if that was the correct gif it could be referring to Michael Rizzo? “Mic/Mike Drop.” He’s been banned.

Overseer
    Keymaster

She no longer goes by that name.

Worry not, you have all been marked and tallied.

Shall we begin our next chapter?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

She no longer goes by that name? Are you speaking of @gatekeeper4 ?

Either way, I’m ready for the next chapter!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m ready for whatever is next!

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Possible “She”s who could have been masquerading as Mr. Ohio:

Gatekeeper 4
      Addison
      Talia
      Benny’s…someone? wife/daughter/ex lover
      Technically Jenna, although that seems highly unlikely

My deepest respect to “She,” whoever she was. She played the role of Mr. Ohio beautifully.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Daela Daela.
      Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

Yes. I’m excited for the next chapter.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Indeed.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Maybe 4 received her reward and promotion, similar to what happened to 5. Now we get 3?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’m very much ready for the new chapter but…@gatekeeper4?

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4
    GATEKEEPER4
    Keymaster

LOL!
    ~four

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

A new chapter but still with our lovely 4 to guide us then.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ah okay you’re still here!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

wondering what this person had to say that was so inflammatory that it got @rizzzoooooo banhammared? I didn’t see their postings on Twitter. since a clear _path had not been delineated, I’m wondering how one could stray so far so quickly?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

It wasnt what anyone but @rizzzoooooo said that sealed his fate .
    There was more as well. He was wishing the other detractors good luck and emphasising his sincerity and when warned to stop by 4 he went off. There was much deleting happening on that post. Secrets…. “I Await a clearer understanding of the OOA and their workings”.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Are we even sure this was @rizzzoooooo seems out of character. He spontaneously just swung over to the other side? From just talking about a public enemy song reference? Seems odd to me…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

No he was well on his way by then @endlesspictures. That was right in the middle of the shitstorm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register