She seeks in enlightenment the sight to truly see…

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION She seeks in enlightenment the sight to truly see…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lawrence Lawrence 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Vicki @blondiecamps is an important part of our little Tension community. Through thick and thin she’s been there analyzing with us for hours, up when we couldn’t be, eloquently breaking things down, and even more eloquently leaving us little videos to tide us through the experience. Vicki is heartbroken she cannot make it to Ascension due to the issue of being on the other side of the world. I feel Vicki needs Ascension. I feel Ascension needs Vicki. Let’s let them meet by getting Vicki a plane ticket to Los Angeles before the last day.

https://www.gofundme.com/BlondieAscends

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Done!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

BUMP

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Thanks @mkarrett <3 Gonna take this opportunity to say thank you again to everyone who has helped me. I’m very close to having enough for flights, it’s gonna be tight but I am doing everything to make this happen. I love you all xxx

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

No problem! Once you have something solidified I’ll be more than happy to get the Community organized and do a meet-up, if you want meet some of us freaks. 😉

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Oh definitely! I have presents to distribute and need to see your gorgeous faces in the flesh so I can smush them <3

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

It may the last time you see any of us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register