Simon & His Mindf**ks

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Simon & His Mindf**ks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

It’s been two weeks since I went through Ascension for my second time. I promise no spoilers. But, my mind was fucked. Thoroughly. I’m here two weeks later thinking about fucking Simon. Like he’s inside my fucking head still…. Sorry for the expletives.

You have no idea the things that were said to me. No fucking idea. I know he’s fucked with many of us. But, Jesus fuck, really… When someone tells you that he was hoping you would walk through his doors again “just to fuck you… I mean to fuck with you.” Do you understand what that does to someone!?! Talk about blurring the lines. When he reads you like a fucking book that he’s memorized and knows things you openly admit to him you thought were private then his response is “No love, Simon fucking knows everything. Every-fucking-thing.” You either think you’re fucked or you basically feel every primal instinct being pulled out because you know exactly what he’s referring to. He hit a trigger, the trigger, that, yes, maybe some people could figure out if they knew me well. But, he didn’t only hit this trigger, it’s like he slammed his fist down and challenged me to resist.

Me: I think you’re flirting with me.
    Simon: No, Simon doesn’t flirt. He takes what he wants. Now, wipe that fucking grin off your face. I fucking know very well this is the way you like it. (said from behind me and in my ear)
    Me: ::speechless::

Simon sucker punched me. He’s been inside my brain banging away, haunting me. It’s like we have unfinished business.

I have many unanswered questions…this isn’t over for me by a long short. I have to say that Simon is someone who doesn’t vacate the premises, he haunts you well after you’ve left. Now, I think about Simon and his processing room and @mkarrett asking me “What’s your fetish?” Clearly, a man who overflows with real, sexual dominance is someone I have a hard time resisting.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Simon is a trip, that’s for sure. And everyone’s encounter with him seems to be different.

He’s always treated me with respect, even when he’s keeping me in line. I think part of it was because I didn’t act intimidated by him when we met. Gotta say, I really like the guy and find that we agree a lot in regards to the OOA.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Simon and I certainly had sone chemistry 😉

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Um yeah ok that was hot thanks @halfbloodfangirl

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@coryphella… Anything to help 😉 unless you want to know the thoughts I had about the girl in the first senses room who unraveled me & before taking away my sight. lol

@atticus360 & @kasch: Simon is unforgettable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register