Strange appearance of images

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Strange appearance of images

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Okay so a couple days after I purchased a new phone 4 wierd photos showed up in my gallery. They showed up a couple days after took my first picture on June 15. I’m sure there is a logical explanation for their appearance but I couldn’t help but think they might be related to the tension experience. The main reason I think this is because when I searched the pic of the woman she came up as poet/lover of Aliester Crowley’s. She may have even had his child! I’m sure his name or his book or something has appeared before at an OOA mixer. I could be confused though. Haha. Help me shed some light on these photos. Can’t be coincidence right?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

fancypaper/canvas/papertowel

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

This appears to look like a pattern from a website. Background or an asset duplicated to become some bar or texture on a page.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

scarlet woman

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

mystery
    I couldn’t find anything about this image. Kind of looks like someone took this from behind glass or a screen.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

automatic drawing
    Penny for your thoughts.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I have chubby thumbs that accidentally do a lot of things on my phone.

It would be an incredible feat if the OOA is making images save to your phone remotely. I hope that’s what’s happening and not user accident.

For reference

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I had to look at the first one for awhile, I just couldn’t see the picture.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Those are a weird combination of pictures.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I really don’t think Tension somehow hacked your phone and planted images into your gallery. Don’t get me wrong, having random images like that show up IS weird, but gut feeling tells me that Tension played no role in that one and this is more like a weird syncing thing.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Haha. I have no idea how hacking works or how easy it is. Just thought I’d do my due diligence. Silence is complacency, right. I still think it’s very strange.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

I’m not sure they hacked your phone, But It is very interesting! I’ve actually been thinking about all these pictures we have from different places. I’ve wondered if anyone has thought to check if there’s any stenography in them? I’ve never used the programs myself but, watching people do it in the past it seems a ton of information can be hidden in plain sight quite literally sometimes.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I tried to see into Tension’s twitter pic of the TV screen snow using Magic Eye techniques. I even went down the rabbit hole of creating my own Magic Eye images. Cool stuff!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it’s not my fat fingers. I have a total of ten pictures on my phone and 4 I did not take. At first I figured they came with the phone or something as examples. So maybe a syncing issue then. Just seems wierd the topics that come up when the images are searched. Guess that’s the tension paranoia getting to me. Haha don’t want to miss anything. My apologies if this is just a red herring it was unintentional.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register