Suggestion Box?

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Suggestion Box?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I was really unsure of where to post this, so my lovely Sentries please move this if you see fit. I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we could make suggestions about things. Not for building theories or anything like that. Here’s my suggestion for example…

We have these clues that are coming forward but they are being spread around the forums depending on the event the came from etc. I think we really need one central place/thread that clues will go, but only clues. Look all you want at them but don’t comment on that thread so we can keep it clean and easier to navigate through. I realize this would be quite the task but I would be willing to assist however possible to make this happen. What does everyone else think?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hm, obviously I want @thegilded to chime in here too but the first thing that comes to mind is create an index of all clues and where they’re located in a thread? Have said glossary sticked on the puzzles topic? I don’t want it to be too complicated to avoid confusing any newbies…

@mike suggested an idea like this a little while back, and I’ve been thinking of ways in which we could implement this.

My current idea is to keep a master post up and running, with people posting suggestions that we delete as we incorporate or don’t incorporate them into the master post. Conversations about the information compiled would need to be split off onto separate threads.

The only thing I’m hesitant on is that there is so much information that it would be difficult to tell what is a clue and what is just a piece of information, and the thread would ultimately rely on us to filter what we think is a good or bad idea.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I should have known the Scribe would already have suggested this. 😉 If this is possible maybe we could start with things that are just straight up clues, like the letters and date I received from Alesiter and the numbers others have gotten. I agree there would be a lot to try to figure out but we definitely have some items that would fit very easily in there.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Yeah, I mean something. It would be nice to have them all in one spot but I also know that would be kind of nutso at this point to try to do. 😉

Hey! This is the first topic I’ve started here. Finally…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I think this is a great idea as of late I find myself trying to go through all the clues again from the beginning to check on things I’ve missed. Its difficult trying to sift through so much information.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register