That April 3rd Email..

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA That April 3rd Email..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Diem Diem 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Did anyone else get an email on April 3? At the bottom of mine, it says “We wish You success on Your continued quest for light, Addison”

But a friend sent me a screen grab of his, where it also says Addison.

My name is Addison…

If nothing is truly random, what could this mean? I haven’t received any phone calls, other emails, anything since initially signing up earlier last month, but I’ve completed all the puzzles and the surveys. Not sure where to go from here.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

There is another Addison. A lot of the emails came from her and she answered the phone when people were calling for orientations. In the March newsletter, she’s mentioned as an initiative as well.

But it’s not a common name so I would have had the same reaction if I were you :)

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@addisonborn I got an email from Addison yesterday as well. I replied to it, but did not hear anything back. She did sign it with the title “Attendent One” which was a new title for me to see. I am wondering if there is only one Addison and she has many facets.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register