The fire/Addison…another theory

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE The fire/Addison…another theory

This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

First off, this is not my theory. @dsapir is the one who made this connection, but he is out and about right now and asked me to post this.

We saw the Periscope from the other night and this is the first time we saw something that has to do with fire. Benny O. Sampson was quoted as saying “and we roast fucking marshmallows as we watch what you built burn.” Bravo David!! I would have never thought of that!

Now, there weren’t marshmallows involved, but Addison did burn what they built, “symbolically”. The OOA logo was on the envelop, so that is burning what they built. The pictures could have also been members they built up.

So, perhaps all of these things happening are part of the BoS plan? Maybe her saying “Four I’m ready” means she’s ready to jump ship from the OOA to BoS. Maybe four conveniently left because she’s also jumping ship?

It’s something to think about :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Can you bring me up to speed on who Benny O Sampson is? I’m afraid I missed this.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Benny (notice the initials) appeared on the forums and started calling out the OOA for being liars and taking “her” because she was the only good thing in his life. GK4 responded like she knew him (said his real name, his ip address, alluded to..err..problems “down there” etc). We think it was Addison’s boyfriend. I think Tom and Margaret confirmed it last weekend.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

😮

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

THAT is one hell of theory…..mouth is still dropped on that one.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

thanks @mike

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Holy shit.

Wait… Could this whole fued between Sentinel and OOA be over Addison? Could it really be that?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It seems that way or at least she’s the spark. Especially after last Saturday’s event. Russell met with her parents and the note on the bear was signed “B.O.S.”

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

@thebuz from everything we have heard this past weekend, it seems that bos has known about multiple members of the institute that may not exactly want to be there (see Kim’s post about aleister). I figure that as of this lasts weekend, BOS’s MAIN goal was to get Addison out. That didn’t seem to end the way they were hoping, and I would assume lit a huge fiery need for revenge in the brotherhood. Whoever else is still “stuck” in the institute would be, I’m assuming, their next targets. I hope whoever is is not allowed to leave is getting a way soon… As I hope all of us are not being kept here without a way out…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I’m pretty sure every one of us could leave at any time, just as @111_error threatens to do so every day 😉

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Can’t tell if you’re talking in game or not. 😉

Just sitting by my phone as usual. Maybe my meeting will get rearranged.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Ho-ly shit snacks compadres. I’m f*****g speechless. This is a lot to take in. I’m also very tipsy. Yay beer flights and AMAZING connections.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Could the redacted bit in 4’s goodbye message (the part about being an actress) is referring to her possibly defecting with Addison? Tipsy thought.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

In @mkarrett ‘s Google doc, I actually mentioned something similar. I thought GK4 was talking about Addison, but she very well could have been talking about herself

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I still have a sneaky suspicion that GK4 and Addison may be one and the same.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Sound engineer and mastering engineer of 24 years checking in; Those voices didn’t come out of the same bodies.
      [edit] Weeeeeeeell, I’ll revise that to 98% sure those were different people, even accounting for voice manipulation.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of 111_error 111_error.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I ain’t saying it’s natural.

We do have to be open to the idea that this whole thing may have some supernatural overtones.

Profile photo of Lucus
      Lucus
      Participant

I agree @thebuz there is something supernatural almost divine tangled in all this.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Absolutely Buz. All the implications the OOA gives off is that there is something more than nature behind their doors. As the weird stoned newbie I support this GK4 is Addison theory. What if it’s a split personality and Addison doesn’t know that she’s GK4, United States of Tara style.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I really dig this theory, but I gotta say… While everyone was talking to Addison at the mixer, I as well as others were upstairs speaking to Gate Keeper 4 (who called herself such and spoke just like 4). So some were talking to 4 while others were talking to Addison at the same time. I love this theory and don’t want to totally disprove it, but I wanted to just make note of that… But I do support the supernatural aspect, so I mean, anything is totally possible!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Ok feelings real quick here:

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE’S _PATH IS?? IT’S YOUR OWN _PATH THAT MATTERS!!

Glory Be.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Damn it Rizzo!!! Bringing real life logic into the situation.

Michael, aren’t we all in this together? Are we not all on one collective _Path towards enlightenment together? We must share our journeys with each other or someone may get lost…we need each other.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of JoeKaye JoeKaye.
    Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@jkonigsberg Yes you’re right, but at what expense to tear our community down?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

What an intriguing theory from top to bottom on this thread. Possible yes – we may not know until the truth is revealed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register