The Helmet

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

The Helmet!

So due to recent speculation, Videos of similar technology posted in the forum, as well as recent comments from fellow apostles, I have decided to try and compile a little more information pertaining to the experiences had by those whom have had the opportunity to wear the fabled “helmet”.
    Some who have worn it, describe it as feeling good.
    Others have said that they had to “recover” in some form from the affects.
    Others have not commented either way, that I remember having read anyway.
    I don’t not wish to impose, or single anyone out. I simply would like to request that those whom have worn it, to share or elaborate on those particular experiences for posterity sake.
    There are four participants who have worn it as far as I have noted.
    @gilded, @rizzzoooooo, @kasch and @reaton .
    If I have missed anyone please tag away.

I have my own theories about the helmet, but I have not had the chance to wear it myself so one can only speculate at this point.
    My first and only call from the OOA comes to mind, as well as the post that prompted it.
    The whole formula thing.
    Perhaps the helmet is an accelerated method of gaining enlightenment.
    While psychological profiling can map us in many ways, with technology comes the ability to map nurilogical impulses and electrical brain activity. Can the helmet stimulate our brains into accelerated growth perhaps?
    With all things that are artificially stimulating, to much can probably be a bad thing.
    Maybe that is what happened to three. He was not ready.. maybe they had to subject him to more than normal helmet times in order to get him prepared for his role in time. This could have had adverse results maybe? I could have posted this in the “theory about III” thread but I felt as though the helmet deserved it’s own spotlight. 😉
    Rizzo has speculated that the helmet may make one more susceptible to a possession of sorts.  I find this particularly interesting since he has in fact, had a chance to wear the helmet.
    I would like to know more about what was needed in recovery and what was needed to recover from.
    I am also curious to hear a more in depth detail what felt good or was enjoyable about the experience.
    I would once again ask for those whom have personal experience to  please step forward and share a more in depth and detailed description of your recollections.
    Thanks in advance if you should decide to participate!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I had the helmet on as well, but here’s the thing. They put the helmet on OVER a hood that was already on our heads. That could mean a couple possible things.
    -that was just a test to see if we’d allow it to be put on
    -by putting it on, it didn’t have direct contact with our skin/heads, so if any effects were had, they were minuscule or none at all

Personally, I don’t think what we had was “THE” helmet. It doesn’t make sense. That sort of technology, I feel, should be locked up and guarded, not just hanging out in the attic of a VFW hall. I think this was to get us used to it and to see how we’d react knowing what we already know/heard about “the helmet”.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

hahaha. I cant believe I missed your tag @mike! I had you included in te origional draft lastnight but due to a phone fumble I lost it and had to re-write it this am in a less creative mindset. haha.
    Thanks for the input man!
    Curious as others have commented towards having felt things.

I wish I had more to offer you here, really. The helmet was just… a helmet. I joke about it feeling good and that people should join the 4 of us in trying it on, but really it just felt like any other helmet. They just put it on, asked me some questions and let it go.

If it changed me in any way, it was subtle enough that I certainly didn’t feel anything. Maybe the helmet is involved in whatever process makes a Gatekeeper a Gatekeeper, but I doubt very much that the helmet is it.

Or maybe your theory is right and that I was just “ready” for whatever happened, and thus I didn’t feel anything because my mind was ready for it.

Wish I could provide more help on this one, really.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

http://sendvid.com/s0sg03xy

This was shared by @puppetgirl.

http://sendvid.com/s0sg03xy?secret=8e7c0938-b0e3-4a76-b943-afae101c5f07

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Interesting that others were asked questions with the helmet. The woman (still not sure who) just made a speech to me. I will say that it was very INTENSE.

Two ideas about the helmet:

1. It’s some bullshit cult smoke screen, like a Scientology E-meter.
    2. The helmet did something to us on a subconscious level. We could very well all be Manchurian Candidates now.

I’m wondering if Addison spent some extended time with “the helmet.”

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Another thought: The OOA has been obsessed with surveillance and personal information. What if the helmet doesn’t implant…but EXTRACTS?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

You just blew my mind @kasch

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

That said, to paraphrase the woman who spoke to me: “the helmet made me who I am today…and soon it will make you into that.”

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Oh! Or it extracts and then replaces. Kinda like a switch-a-roo of thoughts?

We should likely keep in mind that whatever all of this is, it hasn’t really begun yet. If this is the helmet that people have talked about, and there’s no guarantee that it is, we likely haven’t even begun to see it in action.

I’m with @mike on this one, if anything this was to test the waters to see what we were willing to accept

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

That’s who said it! In my post I wasn’t sure who got that line but I’m glad @kasch has come out haha. I was actually thinking about the extraction things too… But the helmet itself, not so nice. It feels like you’re being suffocated, and when the woman (I believe to four) was talking to me, it all started to melt together. After he helmet, whatever effects it had on me were gone by the end of the day. Maybe this wasn’t the full on helmet, but like @mike said, a test? Or maybe it was the helmet, but not cranked to full power?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I, also, agree with @mike that the hood may very well be a factor in the helmet’s efficiency/strength and it may have just been test. Keep in mind we were encouraged to adjust it as we needed, encouraged to make it comfortable as possible.

As far as its effect during the brief time I wore it… I may not be the best judge of that since I was under much stress and the scene felt a bit like an interrogation to me. (You may recall I had been the victim of some subterfuge the day before my helmet experience and I was emotionally very raw during my helmet experience.) That being taken into account, if I felt anything, it was an intensification of where I already was leaning emotionally… so it felt like the helmet may have intensely increased what I was already experiencing. Maybe it enhances the state we are already in, which in some way echoes certain forms of hypnosis and would make us more open to receiving (or revealing? @kasch) things we may intend to keep secret. @rizzzoooooo may have a point in saying it was not “cranked up to full power” in our first encounter with it.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Thank you all very much for taking the time to write your accounts. Quite the differing opinions/perspectives.
    I like the theories.. I would say that is not out of the realm of pissibiltiy that the helmet could in fact do all of these things and perhaps more..
    Thanks again guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register