the library

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ross Fuller Ross Fuller 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Zaphod
    Zaphod
    Participant

I was put into a small room with this old guy who seemed really nice but he kept saying these little weird comments and I filled out a long, strange list of questions. I can’t remember them exactly as I only remember the old guy seemed super interested in what I was writing and would react to practical every answer. Then it was over and I wasn’t really sure what had happened but I still felt a bit off from the whole thing.

Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

I did the library last Monday. Did you end up being taken to the basement? I almost got sick. That was insane!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

What?? I did the library last Monday and it was pretty basic. Got the directions to the old man on a bench and sat down as he said random things. Went on a rant about eliminating the weak and I did the survey… Apart from him offering me cheese and salami, that was it. @escapedroom , Do you think you can elaborate on the basement? I really dig the whole thing but was kind of hoping for more!

Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

After my consultation the Old Guy grabbed my arm and took me down a flight a stair into a room near the bottom floor. It was dark and had about 4 older women in it.

It was both hilarious and disturbing. That scene lasted maybe four minutes.

What I find most impressive / shocking / different is how everyone seems to have something different about their experiences with them.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

that sounds intriguing! i too am impressed with how different they are making the experience for everyone. also, the amount of time and effort it takes off to pull off these scenes for just a handful of people…

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

It is a shame that we all did not get to experience it. This sounds incredibly interesting. I do enjoy we are all on different paths but I truly want to experience more!

Profile photo of Ross Fuller
    Ross Fuller
    Participant

The EXACT same thing happened with me in the library. Met older guy on bench. Answered about 5 out of 10 pages of questions with grunts, moans, and uh huhs. Had a piece of salami and cheese. And that was it. So awesome, but so weird. And hoping for more!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register