The New Phone#

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J 8 years ago.

• Author

Impatient for April 1st, I decided to check the website at 10:45pm> My result: Finding the new phone number. I went through every menu. Every time I was asked to name my animal all I could think to say was “hippo.”

What came of your experience?

Oh no… I found the questionnaire. Eek.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I did the same thing!

The questionnaire this morning has many more questions that the one that was available to fill in last night. For example, the name and address section and most everything below the question about the military.

Gatekeeper? Addison? Oracles? Should I fill out a new questionnaire?

Also, the “mother” section seems to be broken.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

@electrichippo – The “Mother” section was broken for me as well. There were also some repeated questions, and some radio buttons that did not match the questions asked. (For example, questions that asked if you preferred A or B…matched with radio buttons that said “Yes” and “No”.)

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I cannot find the questionnaire!!!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I filled out the questionnaire (which you can find by clicking on TICKETS). Although there is one question regarding the senses that I now wish I had answered differently.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

The “Tickets” button has been inactive since I logged on this morning. I will try again later. Spasiba Adrewshka.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

@maryellison911 – Try clicking the triangular token on the main page. That worked for me.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’m going to wait a few hours and see if the kinks in the chain are fixed. I seriously suspect buggy issues with the questionnaire.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, did anyone get a live representative from The Omega Council? I left a message, but wasn’t sure if anyone spoke to anyone live.

Straight to voicemail for me, too. Didn’t even ring.

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

at the end it asks, Think of the Earths most vile animal. At the prompt tell us what the Earths most prestigious animal is. Weird

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I sang a song about Schroedinger’s Cat and left my number. *shrug*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register