The Omega Council- grievances department

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA The Omega Council- grievances department

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 8 years ago.

• Author

I just left a message with the Omega Council. My grievance has been filed.

As we’ve been instructed, detractors should not be allowed to dim our Light and liars should be exposed.

Long live OOA Institute.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I’m happy to hear others are following what our Institute is asking of us. I have also called and left my grievances. I do believe there are wolves amongst us that are deceiving us from our true path to Enlightenment. For those of you who are imposters among us, you are seen in the light, as you are in the dark.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

There are a few around us… do some research and you might find who we are talking about.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Been scanning the forums for awhile and while I found a few suspicious plants, I have not fully uncovered a “deceiver.”

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@kasch Don’t worry, you aren’t the only one.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@kasch I know you reported Jenna. I, also, left a message concerning the infamous Jenna. I am very curious if anyone knows her fate?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@reaton I think”eradicate with extreme prejudice” doesn’t bode well for Jenna’s fate.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I have not heard anything since Jenna swore vengeance on me…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register