The OOA at ScareLA

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA The OOA at ScareLA

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

It was just announced that The OOA will be at ScareLA this year for a panel experience. Only 100 can enter and it is by lottery. Here’s the link: https://goo.gl/VfU44O

Glory Be

Neil King
    Participant

Let’s speculate. Who will be there? Will this effect our story? What will we learn?

A small disclaimer: We Are Indie Horror are associate program producers at ScareLA but my involvement with this particular panel is only suggesting that the programming director get ahold of Tension. As for details I have been very cautious as to not be in the room when discussed so in 100% honesty, I have no idea and I can’t wait!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

So this will be a panel? An invite only panel?

I’m picturing people we’ve met already who can show their face. People like the Attendants and such. I doubt people like the Gatekeepers will show up to an event like this unless they have security. There’s too many ways things could go wrong and have unwanted “guests” hanging around in such a public place.

Neil King
      Participant

I am not 100% sure. When the conversation of this came up I was sent out of the room and locked myself in a bathroom because it was the only place I couldn’t hear the meeting. This will sure be interesting. What gets me is who will the “newly iniates” be? Will Addison be there? Will it be some of us? This will sure he an interesting day at ScareLA and I’m not missing it for the world.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Pfffft, some fucking spy you turned out to be!

😉

Neil King
      Participant

Was I suppose to be a spy? Ahaha I never got that memo. I’d truly rather experience this whole thing by myself.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Real spies don’t need memos @nking, they just become them

Sigh

Neil King
      Participant

Then I am straight up the worst spy this world has ever seen. My whole life based on memos. Actually I’ve never received a memo but thats beyond the point! Either way I am way excited for whatever this may be.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Can you at least wear a fedora and do some shifty eye action?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ths sounds aweome! Unfortunately it says the tickets are unavailabe for those in my area.
    “The OOA will address their detractors’ preposterous claims that they are a “cult” and include reassuring on site, guided interviews with several newly pledged OOA initiates.”
    This will be interesting.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I am writhing in delight and ravenous…. Because it’s lunch time.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

This is fantastic! I put my name in the lottery. I’m on two panels during ScareLA, so I’m crossing my fingers that I make it in and that there will be no confliction.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I put my name in as well. I wonder if we will be disqualified if we’ve already done some of the other events? I hope some of the people who have been wanting to do a live event get chosen.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I’m hoping some of us get into this. I’ve only been to the mixer. Would love to be able to get in this panel. I’ve put myself into the lottery as well. I would hate for it to be wasted on people who don’t plan to follow their _path. But, I’ll assume there will be ones like that in attendance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register