The Pet of the OOA?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA The Pet of the OOA?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tyson Tyson 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tyson
    Tyson
    Participant

Ok this is my first post. Spoiler alert, but this is something I honestly don’t think was part of the planned experience. Has anyone else had any kind of interaction involving a stray dog right before knocling to enter the reception/secretary area?

Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler here come some details spoiler alert.

So, I was the last one standing outside. There was a gentleman and two female handlers, one I believe was Sadie and the other asian. There was one girl in front of me when Sadie said “oh that must be the dog everyone is talking about.” The other handler said “yes. We need a new pet for the OOA. Do you like animals? We are all animals” The girl in front of me says how she loves dogs and wants to go rescue it. As she steps one step in the direction of the dog the man says she’s stupid to mess with a stray.
    As she says but I love dogs, a car comes screeching down the back alley like area. Everyone screams and the guy even waived his arms like he was warning the driver. He swerved last second but when the girl and I started to run to see if the dog was ok we were basically manhandled into the first room. I still don’t know if this is coincidence or what. I’d write it off as unplanned if they had seemed at all concerned about the dogs well being. However, he assured us the dog was fine.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Tyson Tyson.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register