The Tension Labratory and The O.O.A. Kitchen

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE The Tension Labratory and The O.O.A. Kitchen

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

These new forum threads are unexpected and have me a little flustered. Hehe. Good Morning. Anybody just waking up?

I have been contemplating enlightenment all week and the Pharoh was kind enough to relieve me of duty for a few days. In my life the three most intense types of experience have been addiction, love and enlightenment (experienced first in that order). To me Addiction, Love, and Enlightenment are much more than powerful words. They are primitive names we associate with living entities that follow us through life and touch the minds of people they come in contact with. Together, They have become a central theme in my life’s tension. Almost like ghosts that haunt my Past, my Present, and my Future. I run from addiction that plagues my past. ANYTHING new and pleasurable to my senses will immediately ‘trigger’ my addictive response “I want more!”. Love I feel is the ghost haunting the present because it seems to be the entity that keeps you static wishing to remain in the moment. Lastly, the ‘E’ word which is tossed around more than the ‘L’ word sometimes, is something one must always seek to obtain. Enlightenment is always lurking around the corner if one does just the right thing in just the right way at just the right time while knowing the correct information (or something like that, Lol). Like an Easter Egg hunt you never eat all the eggs as you find them but you always want to keep looking for more. This is what haunts my future. These all seem to comingle in their display’s of power they have over my mind and how the role of tension in feelings plays out. Some days this feels like an addiction I should run from then while I’m in the rabbit-hole I love it, all in the hopes of obtaining enlightenment.
    I know we have been on this track already so I will try to reword it differently. I do not think anybody is going to provide us directly with any ultimate everlasting pot of enlightenment stew. Instead, I am wondering if the community that is being constructed is also expected to bake enlightened snacks for the forums. In other words, the only enlightenment we might find is that which ew provide ourselves. We can invent our own tasty recipes right here.

The question all this still poses is Who is the O.O.A.? Who are the GATEKEEPERS? What is the true purpose of the @KEYMASTER? Will they help guide and protect us from the side-effects of the power of enlightenment? It seems they have an obligation of ‘tough love’ as well as protecting us from predators, both real and imagined, (B.O.S) who seek to destroy the freedom that THIS is. They will scare us to teach us. Like a hard parent They will do there best to help break a fall, yet will watch as we reach out to touch the hot burner we have been warned about. I encourage everybody to contribute a thought/idea/theory/experience that you have found enlightening during your personal Tension Experience. Anything could help somebody else’s journey. Lets spread some more light in this community. Everybody should be able to contribute.

“…I realized that focused attention is one of the rarest things in the world, and that an audience is giving up alot when they devote their full attention to your work for two hours. There is only so much focus available in a given work, and it seems the more elements you take out of composition, the more focus is poured into those that remain. Cutting lines, pauses, and entire scenes sharpened the focus on the elements that were left, as if a large number of diffuse spotlights had been concentrated into a few bright beams aimed at select important points.” THE WRITERS JOURNEY-Christopher Volger

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Here here! I very much enjoyed your ridiculously long post and even more enjoyed the ridiculously long list of links. Very well put together my friend. I have yet to finish a few of the longer reads as I’m at work, but I will be finishing when time permits.
    Once again. VERY well put together.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Just a short fun article about the5 stages on the path of awakening to enlightenment. Thought I’d share.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register