The Verge – CULTS, CHAOS, AND COMMUNITY

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION The Verge – CULTS, CHAOS, AND COMMUNITY

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Izryn Izryn 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

If no one else is gonna post this.. @bcbishop THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/22/13716340/the-tension-experience-lust-darren-lynn-bousman-clint-sears-interview

Another awesome peek behind the curtain.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@addisonborn I just logged on because of this! @bcbishop This was awesome, thank you!

And Nefarious?! Yes please.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

So. On. Board.

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

I can’t wait for Lust, Nefarious, and Adrenaline. This is so exciting. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this, @addisonborn (and for letting me embed your video from Sunday night!).

I never posted a proper Thank You to the community on Facebook, so at the risk of coming down with another case of the post-Tension feels… I just wanted to join the chorus and thank everyone here in the forums for being so cool, so welcoming, and for building this incredible community that was collectively able to tell such a wild, exhilarating story.

A lot of us post-Indoctrination folks were able to jump in and join precisely because of what everyone here did: how you documented your past experiences, the way you shared information, and the patience you offered to anyone interested in exploring the world of The OOA. So thank you for helping make my _path possible. I’m so happy to have gotten to know so many of you… and it seems like we’re all just getting started.

Lust awaits!!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan.
    Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Ah, this is so exciting. I am so excited you guys.

Profile photo of Max R.
    Max R.
    Participant

Someone sucker punched Simon?! I can’t believe that. I also had a serious heartbreak moment reading your article because I had someone whisper the Latin phrase in my ear and I couldn’t remember what it was and it was killing me, now I’m dying inside. Thank you for the article!

Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

Thank you for this @bcbishop! I am very very excited for all those upcoming chapters – the book, movie, and of course, Lust. Part of me is wondering if hoping that the book is going to be in-game, even though it promises to be behind the scenes. If you could have seen me two minutes ago as I read the article you would have seen a grown woman literally squeee.

(o≧∀≦)o

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register