The Verge Live Stream

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA The Verge Live Stream

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

So, for those that missed it, the tech website The Verge hosted a special livestream where one of their members got to enter the halls of the OOA and take part in an Ascension-like event while recording as much as he could. The stream can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/verge/videos/1216858411683833/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

There are many questions I have with this. Clearly there were people or forces that didn’t want this to be streamed as it was ordered to be stopped. Addison herself gave the clear-all to go ahead and do this while someone(possibly higher than her) ordered it shut down.

What do you guys think of this? Why did Addison want this stream to happen? Was there something specific she wanted to reveal and that adding to the media blitz and hype regarding Ascension was simply a cover to do something else?

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

@mumumusings: That was me in the live stream, and after reflecting on my second trip to the Institute I do think there may have been an ulterior motive involved.

My visit was scheduled through the normal channels you’d go to for this kind of thing, but about 10 minutes before my appointment I received an unexpected call. It was The Overseer, telling me that if anybody tried to stop the broadcast, I should let them know that she herself had said it was okay.

I wondered at the time why such a request would even be necessary; if the visit was authorized, wouldn’t the staff and other members be made aware of such unusual circumstances in advance? But time and time again, everyone I encountered seemed caught completely off guard — and as you saw, eventually we were shut down.

Why did The Overseer want cameras inside the Institute? Whose authority was she trying to circumvent? Why were we eventually shut down, and have their been internal repercussions since?

I don’t have answers to these questions, but they’ll be weighing on my mind until I return for processing next weekend.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Maybe there’s a little part of Addison that still wants to leave the OOA… I didn’t get that sense when I was processed… But sometimes we hide things from others for the greater good…

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

You may be right, @sadako. But the reporter in me doesn’t like to think that our visit was staged for unstated reasons.

I have no intention of leaving The OOA Institute again without getting to the bottom of this story.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register