Theorizing

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded) 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

Not sure where this goes, but this seems like as good a place as any.

I joined up a few months ago, lurked for a while, then filled out the questionnaire. Went back to lurking and trying to solver the “puzzles” as they appeared. Even rejoined Facebook (which has always tried to reject me, but that’s another story) in order to try to keep up with what was happening. Read through all the posts in all the forums to see if there was any sort of pattern, or if the storyline made any sense.

I haves ome ideas leaning toward becoming a theory. Here goes:

The basic premise seems to be that a “shadowy” organization is using fear and paranoia to change participants’ view of reality. There are elements that appear to be from John Fowles” novel “The Magus” now being married to elements of the Michael Douglas film, “The Game” (This is all probably old news to you, but I’m trying to get my own mind straight.) The child of this marriage looks to be a Zen koan-like experience. i.e. It’s trying to break up your standard view of reality to allow you to see another.

I am convinced that one or more members of the forums are actually “show runners”, subtly manipulating the participants into following a certain path by stoking fear and creating paranoia. (Witness the events of GK3, Sam Bickerson, et al) We are led to believe that GK3 is a murderous psychopath bent only on destruction (fear). GK4 and her sidekick Addison, concoct a plan to end GK3, which goes horribly wrong when the chosen one (who is an admitted member of another group, BoS) defects. I was surprised that you seemed surprised by this. It seemed obvious when the envelope was manipulated into Kimberly’s hands. For the second time the forum group begins to disintegrate into a paroxysm of finger-pointing and backbiting (paranoia). Who starts it and who brings it back together?

I believe that OOA and BoS are one and the same. Two sides of the same coin. Working together while seeming to be at cross purposes. Declare your allegiance to one or the other? I don’t think it matters. Buddha said there is no good without evil, no up without down, no front without a back.

So now the story seems to change again with the much-anticipated announcement of the live event. We wonder, and we hope that it really works and we come out the other side with a new understanding of the nature of reality.

Good luck and good hunting.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@jpbauer – You just mentioned one of my favorite books so I had to comment – I love “The Magus,” and did you know that John Fowles nearly sued the producers of “The Game” for ripping off his book?

Profile photo of andrea
    andrea
    Participant

this is fascinating… going to read the magus for a little bit of insight. thank you for sharing!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, but as it’s a theory I have, this might be the spot to post.

I must give credit to @electrichippo for the connection between this theory and to @nking for providing behind the scenes info. This information that I have to share is a mind blower!! Ok, so here it goes…

Kim had talked to me about the panel moderator, Jonathon Luther, and his possible real name. It seems that Jonathon Luther does not have a digital imprint and cannot be found on the net. I took this info and asked Neil about Jonathon and if he knew his “real” name. Being as Neil was a program director for ScareLA and the Tension panel, I assumed they had a record of who this guy was. Apparently, from the beginning of Tension contacting Brian Sapir for ScareLA, Jonathon has always gone by that name. If this sounds like I’m digging too deep, think about what we just saw at the panel for those that were there. We just saw a whole family affair with the “Gordon’s” and possibly with the “Luther’s”. We have seen the name before, as in Rosemary Luther and James Luther.
    The crazy part is that Brian Sapir and Neil King had no idea that Jonathon is possibly related to these other “Luther’s”, and that the panel was a sham put on by the OOA, pretending to be a real panel. It was not a real panel in the sense of having a neutral moderator. The whole thing was deliberately planned out and no one caught this. If it was noticed before the panel, we could’ve asked more questions as to who Jonathon is and his possible relation to the other “Luther’s”.

The whole time, we were being fooled and the OOA had this card up their sleeve the whole time. I’m very impressed with the lengths the OOA will go to appear normal, but they aren’t, they are very secretive. Not often though, we find these clues and make the connections. Hahaha “Connect the dots, la la la!”

Again, thank you @electrichippo and @nking for the info to put these pieces together.

So what do you all think? Family affair or just coincidence??

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

So even in 100% out of game planning for an in game panel, while speaking to people behind the scenes of scare LA. They were still in game. Amazing haha

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

They stayed in character even when chatting with the Program Director, setting up the panel. He got really upset actually but when it came to any dealings between myself or @dontscarecurly they stayed completely in character as well. That is if it is a character… these seem like legit real people to me.

Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

Has anyone began looking at the double-headed leo symbol? I think it has many shared meanings, like within Alchemy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of LadyJ LadyJ.

There was some talk about both alchemy and astrology, but we didn’t really get anywhere.

We had mostly viewed the OOA symbol as 3 separate components: The Leo symbol, “O2”, and the anchor. I’m afraid I don’t understand alchemy all too much but I understand that the anchor means something, and the link between O2 and chemistry through oxygen could mean something.

What do you think that it means?

Profile photo of LadyJ
      LadyJ
      Participant

Well, The double headed leo can have a repetitiveness of Infinity, as it makes the connecting figure 8. Further in Alchemy, Leo represents classically fire (the sun/the center) and also can rule over the digestive system of a process. Also, an infinity symbol attached, could represent sulfur, one of the core alchemical primes, critical for creation.
      The ‘2’ Symbol to me looks way more familiar of the slant, drawn for Jupiter and representing tin. Jupiter is also a dominating, masculine force.
      And finally the anchor looks like a really old, -sortof- symbol of Pluto, the end, the dark, the outcasted.
      Just throwing it out there, seeing what sticks. Honestly, if it had to mean anything, it might just be a coded recipe. If sacrifices happen, and they hope to gain power from said destruction, (even just a spiritual destruction) there must be some type of energy process to that. If there is a process, then there has to be a guide.

The 2 definitely seems to have some significance. Before I go any further, have you finished the puzzles that begin with the letters and body part amulets?

Profile photo of LadyJ
      LadyJ
      Participant

I have not, I’m struggling a bit.

Many of us did. What do you think it is?

What do you think you see?

What do you think links what you see?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register