THERE ARE | OTHERS WHO NEED TO | SEE THIS

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION THERE ARE | OTHERS WHO NEED TO | SEE THIS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

THERE ARE OTHERS WHO NEED TO SEE THIS

Ascension. A lot of us are ecstatic, hiding our inner trauma, but still feverishly talking about this, except we’re not doing it here because we don’t want to spoil it for others. We’re privately quizzing each other about that guy or that thing or that place or that journey or that voice or those.. err.. Aaaanyway, I do want to talk more on here, because I want the world to see our reaction to it, and I want other curious explorers and strangers to be enticed and then disturbed by it just like we were. I’m nice like that.

As part of ‘The One’, I’m going to try and do that to help ensure more nightmares for all of us in 2017.

This is a long winded way of saying some of us are making some weird media stuff again, and we’ll post it up soon on various Facespaces and similar. Any artistic weirdos amongst you feeling so inclined should join us and help ‘Make America Tense Again’.

This is my first post at a time with 3 1’s in it for a while | Nothing is coincidence | Thank you Tension

@111error: Thank you for the seizure. I missed these very much. “These” being, your odd glitches, not the seizures 😉 ❤️

I agree 100%. Those of us who have experienced Ascension are still reeling, on a high, contemplating, cursing the Gods that we aren’t in that fantastic warehouse again, right now. It’s basically chaos, but the good sort. If you can Ascend (or even fail at Ascending) in this lifetime, make it happen. You won’t regret it. Maybe we, the newly minted addicts, might even see you there in some dark space, surrounded by peculiar characters during our next go round.

The tags are a bit genius.

Ascension… Do it for Harambe.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Does that mean I should get my hopes up @111error? 😀

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

I certainly would.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

HOPES ARE UP @111_error

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register