"They will all be gone…" First contact, 7/18/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA "They will all be gone…" First contact, 7/18/16

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

So I got my first call last night and I apologise for not posting sooner but it was 3.30am for me and I was just getting ready for bed when my phone rang. Also, the contents of the call worried me slightly so I did seek advice before sharing.

Anyhoo, paraphrasing slightly, here’s how it went down:

Me: Hello?
    Male voice: <insert my real name here> please
    Me: Yes, that’s me
    MV: You don’t know me, but I believe you know who I represent. Is that correct?
    Me: Yes
    MV: Good. You are at an advantage being in Wales. This will soon be over and they will all be gone and you will be the only one left. You must tell their story…
    Me: Ok, I will. Thank you.

And that was it…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

They called Wales!!
    Why did it worry you?
    You’re not able to make it to LA…are you?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

They did! I never expected a call. When I saw the +34 at the beginning of the caller ID, it took me a few seconds to actually accept that it was happening…

At first, I thought by “they will all be gone” he meant you guys were gonna die so I was obviously worried for you all. But after sleeping on it, maybe it’s a good thing. I mean, maybe you are all going to Ascend and then it is my job to bring more people to the light. He didn’t give me a chance to ask any questions, but I don’t blame him for keeping the call short. I’m keeping my promise and I am starting a new Tension-related blog…

And no, unless I win the lottery or receive a surprise windfall from a mysterious benefactor, visiting LA is not in my current plans :-(

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I like to be optimistic usually but this doesn’t feel like a good thing to me. Hopefully I’m wrong…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Yeah, if she has an advantage by being so far away then it probably means the rest of us are screwed. lol!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Maybe, maybe not. I fully believe that they could still f*ck with me if they wanted, no matter how far away I am. But if you all die, then I’m left to grieve and if you all Ascend, I’m still left behind missing you guys! So either way, I’m left on my tod *sniff sniff*

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Ohhh!! That is interesting!!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I get the feeling though that this does not come from either BOS or the OOA, it has to be a third entity

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I know what you mean, I wasn’t sure which side I was talking to, and I was too nervous to ask. He had a lovely voice as well, which threw me slightly! Whoever it was, all I know is that I have a task now so I may be contacting some of you for personal insights and extra information so that whatever happens, the world will know our story…

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Wow blondie! Sounds pretty intense!
      Im glad you had some interaction but very curious as to what the content of the conversation meant.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I don’t know why, but on a whim I just googled the number that called me the other night. +34 is actually the code for Spain… And when you check on sites that report spam calls, this number crops up over and over again. Weeeeeird…

*UPDATE* I think they called me via Skype… In which case you can set which number shows on the caller ID. Guess they didn’t want me calling back 😉 Still an odd choice tho. Spain…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie. Reason: I kinda figured it out

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register