TICKETS, START TIMES, and CHANGE OF DATES

Tension brand Forums *** A Word from the Gatekeepers, Overseer, and Keymasters *** TICKETS, START TIMES, and CHANGE OF DATES

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MisterE MisterE 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheCreator
    TheCreator
    Keymaster

Greetings,

I wanted to inform everyone that if you have purchased a ticket to ASCENSION you will be receiving a call in the next three days to

1. Confirm your start date and time.
    or
    2. Move your start date and time.

This Ascension Experience is designed for a specific number of guests per time slot, and per day. However, as this event becomes closer to a reality, we have realized that we must alter our start times to accommodate the extended Experience that is to transpire inside these walls.

This entire thing was created to give each person who enters a unique experience, we have now realized that means putting less people through per time slot, and staggering the start times.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

The Creators

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TheCreator TheCreator.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This entire thing was created to give each person who enters a unique experience, we have now realized that means putting less people through per time slot, and staggering the start times.

OK. I was having a moment. This makes me worry less. Thank you.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@thecreator I’m sure more will be cleared up as the week goes on, but I’m hoping it’s possible to share a little info to quell one concern – are we talking date changes to the magnitude of weeks? Or just shifting a Friday to a Saturday/Saturday to Sunday? I know that myself and others have blocked out our schedules in order to be 100% free for the ticketed time, people have booked flights or taken vacation time to hit their date – is there much to be worried about, schedule-wise? Thank you!

Profile photo of TheCreator
    TheCreator
    Keymaster

We are mostly talking about TIMES within the day you bought the ticket… Not moving your dates. However there might be one or two instances where a Friday might move to a Saturday.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That’s fantastic news, thank you so much!

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@thecreator

I have yet to receive any call with my date or time. I am aware that my date has been changed but I am not aware of my time and there has been no confirmation. Please let me know ASAP as it is 2 weeks away.

Thanks.

Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

Looking forwards to updates!

Profile photo of punkertony
    punkertony
    Participant

I have received my ticket but I am not receiving any emails to my gmail address. I have tried to reset my password but I am not getting the reset email either. I have signed up using a different email address and am able to join the forum. I fear instructions will be sent to the gmail email and I will miss the experience. Please advise.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Hmmm. I would try reaching out to them through FB messenger or on one of their posts.

Profile photo of MisterE
      MisterE
      Participant

I’d say make sure it’s not going to your spam filter and email info@thetensionexperience.com with a valid phone number they can reach you at, maybe with your ticket info / date. They will call you at some point from a blocked number to straighten out your issue, no message will be left you have to answer when they call. That’s what happened with us. Good Luck!

Glory Be!

Profile photo of MisterE
    MisterE
    Participant

Thank you very much to the staff of Tension Experience working out the change of time issues we came across, we are very grateful with what was done for us to be able to attend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register