Traitors, and Conspiracy Theories

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Traitors, and Conspiracy Theories

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

I have been lurking on and off for about a month now.

I have popped up a few times when I actually have something to say, but it’s funny. Now anytime anyone claims to have an experience others jump at them and call them lairs, or Betrayers of Truth.

The only thing that seems consistent with TENSION, is NOTHING is consistent. I went to the library event, and was taken to the basement, because no one else was taken to the basement I was lying?!

So far, everyones experience seems somewhat different, and unique.

I saw in a post the other day, I was probably a B.O.T – which makes me not want to post or share anything.

Then again, maybe that is the whole con.

Food for thought

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of EscapedRoom EscapedRoom.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@escapedroom definitely agree, I don’t think anyone who has told us a strange interaction with the ooa is lying, because if they were I feel like gatekeeper 5 would just check them real quick (as we’ve seen) and threaten to ban them if they lie again. I know they keep saying there is an imposter but if anyone feels like they want to call someone out they should definitely have some evidence to back them up. Just moving forward I would keep this in mind because if we just start throwing accusations people who are lurking won’t want to come out of the woodwork (EscapedRoom for instance). I’m glad this was brought up!

@escapedroom – I am sorry that you are facing accusations of being a BoT. I knew that people were accusing possible detractors and starting what could easily be called a witch hunt… but I didn’t think you were experiencing this.

Who accused you? And where?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@escapedroom where were you accused on the forums? I’ve definitely pushed some people for more information when their stories don’t seem to make sense, but i don’t think i’ve directly called someone a Betrayer of Truth on the forums. sorry if you’re feeling attacked!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Looks like Jenna will not be making it out of the red room!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register